*Released!* Natural Eyes 9 For Genesis 9 {Commercial}

1235»

Comments

• MrRogerSmithMrRogerSmith Posts: 94
    edited April 26

chevybabe25 said:

Hello Roger :)

I have had a couple people check and it seems to be working fine.  Could you tell me a little more about this?Are you on a Mac?

I'm on a Windows PC.  I've tried clicking it in Smart Content and Content Library but nothing happens.  The log file says the script works, but no PDF pops up.

2024-04-26 08:18:20.078 [INFO] :: Loading script: E://Applications/Data/DAZ 3D/My DAZ 3D Library/people/genesis 9/materials/chevybabe25/natural eyes 9/1. start here/natural eyes g9 information.dsa
    2024-04-26 08:18:20.097 [INFO] :: Script executed successfully: E://Applications/Data/DAZ 3D/My DAZ 3D Library/people/genesis 9/materials/chevybabe25/natural eyes 9/1. start here/natural eyes g9 information.dsa

Richard, I installed through Install Manager.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Natural Eyes asset, as well, again using Install Manager.

My guess is it's not a fault of the asset and has something to do with the way I've got Daz installed.  Anyway, I found the PDF without the script so it's not a big deal.

Post edited by MrRogerSmith on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,500

MrRogerSmith said:

chevybabe25 said:

Hello Roger :)

I have had a couple people check and it seems to be working fine.  Could you tell me a little more about this?Are you on a Mac?

I'm on a Windows PC.  I've tried clicking it in Smart Content and Content Library but nothing happens.  The log file says the script works, but no PDF pops up.

2024-04-26 08:18:20.078 [INFO] :: Loading script: E://Applications/Data/DAZ 3D/My DAZ 3D Library/people/genesis 9/materials/chevybabe25/natural eyes 9/1. start here/natural eyes g9 information.dsa
    2024-04-26 08:18:20.097 [INFO] :: Script executed successfully: E://Applications/Data/DAZ 3D/My DAZ 3D Library/people/genesis 9/materials/chevybabe25/natural eyes 9/1. start here/natural eyes g9 information.dsa

Richard, I installed through Install Manager.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Natural Eyes asset, as well, again using Install Manager.

My guess is it's not a fault of the asset and has something to do with the way I've got Daz installed.  Anyway, I found the PDF without the script so it's not a big deal.

Make sure you don't also have a Connect install - if you have allowed Daz Studio to go online since pruchasing the product right-click on the product container (not the files) in DS and see whethe the menu offers Install or Uninstall - if it is the latter select that command.

• kadaj777kadaj777 Posts: 99

Hi,

How do you save out the tear morphs? 

Thanks!

• chevybabe25chevybabe25 Posts: 1,250

You can "bake" them into your character morph :) 

Dial in the tear morph on top of your custom morph.. reexport the custom morph with the tear dialed in and save it as your new custom morph.  

• kadaj777kadaj777 Posts: 99

chevybabe25 said:

You can "bake" them into your character morph :) 

Dial in the tear morph on top of your custom morph.. reexport the custom morph with the tear dialed in and save it as your new custom morph.  

I was pulling my hair out over this, Thank you so much!!

• chevybabe25chevybabe25 Posts: 1,250

You are very welcome :)