G8F/M Pose Transfer to G9

1235»

Comments

• gepetersiiigepetersiii Posts: 86
    edited July 2023

Did I miss the script? Couldn't find it in the original post.

Edit: Found it:) Thank you!

Post edited by gepetersiii on
  • perlkperlk Posts: 854

richardandtracy said:

As I said earlier, I am going to try to get G9-G8 working to keep G8 as 'current' as possible, but it's not going to be immediately. Regards, Richard.

Hey @richardandtracy - resurrecting this post, did you ever get G9 -> G8F pose transfer working? I use your script for the other way around a lot, but I recently found poses for G9 that I'd love to use with G8F and I can't figure out how to do it easily myself. 

And if I didn't say thanks before, saying thanks again - this one and V4 -> G8F I use a lot!

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,531
    I must admit that I have not done it. You're right, I do need to do it. I am under time pressures at the moment, but will see what I can do in the next month or so. Regards, Richard

richardandtracy said:

I must admit that I have not done it. You're right, I do need to do it. I am under time pressures at the moment, but will see what I can do in the next month or so. Regards, Richard

I'm not in a huge hurry. I found another utility that did the trick, but it is far inferior to yours :-)

How very strange.

I didn't think it was possible to get simpler than mine, so it seems hard to imagine that the conversion could be worse. But thanks for the compliment.

Regards,

Richard

The one I found on Renderosity was complicated and took several tries to get right. Yours is super simple, and works right out of the gate.

I think lack of instruction for the one I had was the main problem, and there were several steps that I had to figure out on my own.

Hmm. Super-simple. Actually sounds like an accurate description of my level of understanding of the DS scripting language - so simple I'm forced to make things super-simple. ;) Regards, Richard.

richardandtracy said:

Hmm. Super-simple. Actually sounds like an accurate description of my level of understanding of the DS scripting language - so simple I'm forced to make things super-simple. ;) Regards, Richard.

You gotta look out for us simpletons laugh

• johnjohn808johnjohn808 Posts: 159
    edited August 20

Thank you so much for this!

I`ve been wanting to used my Genesis 8 expressions on Genesis 9, but could not find a way to do it.

I was able to use it to get my Genesis 8 expressions over to Genesis 9 for conversion.

It works on expressions that aren`t attached to a slider.

Post edited by johnjohn808 on