[Released] - All the Rabbits

124»

Comments

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,326
    Our Floyd (Maine Coon cat) depopulated a large warren so much that it took 3 years from when he was run over for us to see any rabbits out in daytime again. Now, 10 years on the population has finally recovered and there are always rabbits visible as in Barbult's image. One thing is very wrong, though. Every rabbit is facing the wrong way. Regards, Richard
  • Ryuu@AMcCFRyuu@AMcCF Posts: 631

We just need Elmer Fudd and Daffy Duck characters to go with this product....  cheeky

• Ryuu@AMcCFRyuu@AMcCF Posts: 631

Richard Haseltine said:

barbult said:

barbult said:

Richard Haseltine said:

barbult said:

barbult said:

I now have an undeniable urge to render this scene of Richard...

Gulp - All That Was Left
    (No rabbits were used in this render, so it really doesn't belong here, but where else would I put it after the discussion here?)

Oh dear. Errr, would you believe I was trying to disgui...dress up for a surprise party?

As a cottonmouth perhaps? You'll have to slim down quite a bit. I have your Fat Belly morph dialed to max there, since you've just consumed a large meal.

Richard Cottonmouth Coiled and Ready to Strike

(I even have a rabbit in this one! It felt the need to hide from Richard, for obvious reasons.)

Oh dear, oh dear. Naughty bunny, frustrating my attempts to play, all innocent like.

<hack><hack><heeeve!>

Heh! Heh! Sorry! Hairball....blush

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,468

Ryuu@AMcCF said:

Richard Haseltine said:

barbult said:

barbult said:

Richard Haseltine said:

barbult said:

barbult said:

I now have an undeniable urge to render this scene of Richard...

Gulp - All That Was Left
    (No rabbits were used in this render, so it really doesn't belong here, but where else would I put it after the discussion here?)

Oh dear. Errr, would you believe I was trying to disgui...dress up for a surprise party?

As a cottonmouth perhaps? You'll have to slim down quite a bit. I have your Fat Belly morph dialed to max there, since you've just consumed a large meal.

Richard Cottonmouth Coiled and Ready to Strike

(I even have a rabbit in this one! It felt the need to hide from Richard, for obvious reasons.)

Oh dear, oh dear. Naughty bunny, frustrating my attempts to play, all innocent like.

<hack><hack><heeeve!>

Heh! Heh! Sorry! Hairball....blush

Good one!  laugh

• paulawp (marahzen)paulawp (marahzen) Posts: 1,214
    edited June 9

Rabbits at the river ...

RabbitsAtTheRiver.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 956K
    Post edited by paulawp (marahzen) on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,067

Of course what we really need now is an albatross.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,468

Richard Haseltine said:

Why??

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,344
    edited June 10

And of course this can happen.

Chang G9F with AM's Hare ears, everything else hidden.

FS_Bunni_Chang_3D_Erik_Pedersen.jpg
    1200 x 1920 - 240K
    Post edited by Gogger on
  • Gogger said:

And of course this can happen.

Chang G9F with AM's Hare ears, everything else hidden.

Wow that's clever!

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,528
    edited June 10

barbult said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Why??

My strongest association with albatrosses is the Rime of the Ancient Mariner (from whence the term 'albatross around one's neck' originates), but I don't remember any rabbits in there.

Post edited by Gordig on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,067

Gordig said:

barbult said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Why??

My strongest association with albatrosses is the Rime of the Ancient Mariner (from whence the term 'albatross around one's neck' originates), but I don't remember any rabbits in there.

Because I was misremembering Watership Down. Sorry. In fact we ar already covered for Keehar https://www.daz3d.com/noggin-s-seagull-set , although thiose are rather old (and I know some of Noggin's birds don't work well in DS), not sure if Songbird remix has a black-headed gull.

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,840
    edited June 10

Alessandro, thanks a lot for the lovely rabbits! I only now got to test them the first time and they are absolutely adorable!

I do have two small nitpicks, one concerning the running pose. so if you do some reworking maybe have a look at that as well.

your running pose preset has the front legs outside the hindlegs as here in the first render

but rabbits and hares run with the frontlegs between their hindlegs as I've shown in the following renders

I did bent up the tail further as well

Also rabbits don't have naked toebeans wink

Rabbit-running-test1.png
    566 x 800 - 262K
    Rabbit-running-test2.png
    800 x 800 - 326K
    Rabbit-running-test3.png
    800 x 800 - 357K
    Rabbit-running-test4.png
    800 x 800 - 314K
    Post edited by Linwelly on
  • vikl1964vikl1964 Posts: 28

Love the bunnies!

Couldn't resist though...

061024.jpg
    1200 x 950 - 42K
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,563

Linwelly said:

Alessandro, thanks a lot for the lovely rabbits! I only now got to test them the first time and they are absolutely adorable!

I do have two small nitpicks, one concerning the running pose. so if you do some reworking maybe have a look at that as well.

your running pose preset has the front legs outside the hindlegs as here in the first render

but rabbits and hares run with the frontlegs between their hindlegs as I've shown in the following renders

I did bent up the tail further as well

Also rabbits don't have naked toebeans wink

Oh no, I hadn't seen these mistakes yet ... That's not very accurate, both of it. At least the toes should be fixed I think, this messes up the rear view completely. Soles of rabbits' feet are covered in fur, just like the upper side, only often in a lighter color. Dear Alesssandro, can you please correct this?

@Linwelly, thanks for pointing this out!

• Oh the horror... yes I will have to fix those one of these days .

Alessandro Mastronardi said:

Oh the horror... yes I will have to fix those one of these days .

if you're ever in need for someone testing bunny poses (or any other animal) I would be happy to help

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 8,112

I wonder what the max number of rabbits in a scene is one can render before DS goes on strike.

DoctorJellybean said:

I wonder what the max number of rabbits in a scene is one can render before DS goes on strike.

I'll be waiting for that render, for inspiration I recommend googling Okunoshima, the rabbit island in Japan

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,359
    edited June 19

Bunny Bridge!

One of Alessandro's giant bunnies exploring a scene made up of an Ultrascene (version one) and an UltrasceneXT. 

Cheers,

Alex.

Bunny Bridge 1.jpg
    3000 x 1875 - 2M
    Bunny Bridge 2.jpg
    3000 x 1875 - 2M
    Bunny Bridge 3.jpg
    3000 x 1875 - 2M
    Bunny Bridge 5.jpg
    3000 x 1875 - 2M
    Post edited by alexhcowley on