Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,100
    edited December 1969

while I was at work :long:

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

I think they stuffed up the new releases... Apparently old new releases are new again.

edited December 1969

lol! went to his DA page and saw it!

edited December 1969

ok, WHO ORDERED A HOTDOG!!!

hotdog.jpg
    2000 x 750 - 1011K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Jade haz bad headache, some mod's ganged up and beat him about the head with several different blunt objects.

When asked what he though about it all, "Well.... :red: "

edited December 1969

I looked at it on DA, tame enough but this forum sans tags is very puritanical.
    so don't feel bad, blame Bruuna as you did! she is a wanton minx!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Jade haz bad headache, some mod's ganged up and beat him about the head with several different blunt objects.

Hmmmph, I thought I at least was quite gentle.
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Jaderail said:

Hmmmph, I thought I at least was quite gentle. Jade haz very soft head, has no body noticed how soft in the head I am? :)
    edited December 1969

Or maybe this is my problem....

5Qzc75zFKEmooDl7Z_23RA2.jpg
    500 x 331 - 31K
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,077
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Or maybe this is my problem....

Should lay off the catnip then. :)
    edited December 1969

yeah I agree

funny-pictures-catnip-cat-likes-colours.jpg
    499 x 332 - 31K
  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Has anyone seen my muse? For 3d art that is.

Say that roughly in Norwegian and you'll amuse people, as 'muse' could be mistaken for *female private parts*... I think the equivalent in English is 'beaver'.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,145
    edited December 1969

Has anyone seen my muse? For 3d art that is.

Say that roughly in Norwegian and you'll amuse people, as 'muse' could be mistaken for *female private parts*... I think the equivalent in English is 'beaver'.

I do not know Norwegian. I meant something to help me make 3d art not something to help with make baby.

Has anyone seen the soap for the washing machine?

edited December 1969

My mum's housemate keeps pooping in the litter box without thinking much about it. He got to poop so he heads to the litter box and does it. He has to pee, he heads to the litter box and pees in the box. He does not think much about using the litter box like that. he just uses it.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,978
    edited December 1969

...stupid greed is soon to put me out on the streets.

Don't know how much longer I have but rents here are so obscene I cannot afford to get another place on what I earn.

I have a steady job I've been in for seventeen years but because of greedy developers and rental management firms that doesn't matter.

It's been fun while it lasted but I guess all good things have to come to an end sometime.

I'll try to stay online and in touch as long as I can but barring a major miracle, I'll most likely be sleeping in doorways and under bridges.

edited December 1969

KK I hope you can find something, maybe shared accomodation or boarding if needed, do not know your circumstances but with a 17 year career in one job, it should look good enough on your resumé for a change of career in a cheaper area maybe.
    for your stuff, storage is your friend until you find a place.

edited October 2012

Good Day :)

Me made a new Avatar :cheese:

I couldn't get JPG to work, so I had to make a PNG. Stupid forum glitches!

SpyroAvatar2_Working.png
    1000 x 1000 - 1M
    SpyroAvatar2_ICON.png
    100 x 100 - 18K
    Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

You know, I realized that PNG's don't loose their quality in the forums like JPG's. I'm gonna use PNG's all the time now.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    You know, I realized that PNG's don't loose their quality in the forums like JPG's. I'm gonna use PNG's all the time now.

That's because PNG, like BMP, TIFF and PSD are non compressed saves. JPG is a compressed format.

You gain in clarity, as there are no compression artefacts, but lose out in kb size. Just check the size of you PNG render to a jpg render of the same scene to see what I mean.

Having said that, I always use PNGs when I can, and if I am making textures etc just for my own use, I save them as png also, because another benefit of PNG is that it generates an automatic alpha layer, which Bryce can read without needing any further import of a separate alpha map.
    edited December 1969

Is JPG one of the formats that loose quality over time? I remember getting told in Digital Media lessons that there are some image formats that depreciate in quality over time and copies. I assume an uncompressed format like PNG wouldn't degrade. Since like ever, all my digital art has been JPG. (I've also noticed that bright colours (Particularly RED) will 'run' or blur in JPG's)

edited December 1969

I think I drank too much coffee yesterday afternoon.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Is JPG one of the formats that loose quality over time? I remember getting told in Digital Media lessons that there are some image formats that depreciate in quality over time and copies. I assume an uncompressed format like PNG wouldn't degrade. Since like ever, all my digital art has been JPG. (I've also noticed that bright colours (Particularly RED) will 'run' or blur in JPG's)

If you open a .jpg, save it as a .jpg, then yes, it deprecates. Do this often enough, and kaboom. But if you leave a .jpg just "laying around" or just open it to ogle at your handicraft (but don't save), then there's no problem.

PNG, TIFF, PSD and some other formats do not have this problem.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,824
    edited December 1969

Though tiff is loosely enough defined that you may find one application won't open a tiff saved from another. I had that between Corel Photo paint 7 and Painter 6 or so (sometimes, not with every file).

edited December 1969

I am not allowed to have facial hair at work. It is only the guys that are allowed to have mustaches.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Spyro said:

If you open a .jpg, save it as a .jpg, then yes, it deprecates. Do this often enough, and kaboom. But if you leave a .jpg just "laying around" or just open it to ogle at your handicraft (but don't save), then there's no problem.

PNG, TIFF, PSD and some other formats do not have this problem.

Thanks Skiriki. I thought JPG was one that had that issue. I'll be using PNG's from now on. I do use alot of PSD files, but only as a 'Working' file so that all my PS edits and layers remain adjustable. PNG will replace my JPG's for use with sharing and presentation.

edited December 1969

I need to stop thinking about Oscar and the fact he uses a litter box. There is nothing strange about the fact that he uses it. It is perfectly normal for an indoor cat to use the litter box. Actually that is what they are supposed to do.

edited December 1969

Though tiff is loosely enough defined that you may find one application won't open a tiff saved from another. I had that between Corel Photo paint 7 and Painter 6 or so (sometimes, not with every file).

Yeah I see what you mean. PNG seems to be the 'global' format used secondly as common as JPG. I never liked BMP as it's generally only necessary for web site creation, and quality is somewhat degraded.

edited December 1969

On another topic... Hair in daz...

What is the best settings for having light react to the hair? For example... A back light that gives the hair a nice white edge on the hair... (Like the back light affects the edge of my avatars face... You see that nice crisp lit up edge)... I cant seem to get it to appear on the hair as it would in the real world.

Should I be adding a specular setting or something? Most hair Items I have are by default set to 100% at black (0-0-0) Glossiness seems to be generally around 85%

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Wow. I tried to reply to Richard and suddenly computer bluescreened. That's rare, hasn't happened more than three times or so this far.

Well, take two!

True, I've encountered this problem myself.

edited December 1969

Just cute so Drop...

zWf7RvxDwEaBdF9ki8-U9A2.jpg
    382 x 512 - 55K
This discussion has been closed.