Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Just cute so Drop...

HAHA! "MY sausages!"

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,077
    edited December 1969

laugh

cat_and_puppy.jpg
    403 x 403 - 28K
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,099
    edited December 1969

anyone heard of a Japanese program called LiveAnimation?
    does MikuMikudance impprts
    can import my Daz bvh exports into it but rendering it says it is out of memory after about 60frames??
    has bullet physic and jiggly body parts on avatars

la.gif
    1280 x 1024 - 6M
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

To tie it all together Cat nip and others...

MXOjhyiu6UOGMJq0FNND6g2.jpg
    500 x 667 - 50K
    edited December 1969

can import my Daz bvh exports into it but rendering it says it is out of memory after about 60frames??
    Hmm... Seems you find more stuff than anyone when it comes to animation. I'm pretty sure you have Animation in your genes. Things that go animation just seem to find their way to you.
    edited December 1969

Looks like you learned your animated GIFFS! Well done.

And no, I haven't heard of that one

edited December 1969

yeah, import as layers into gimp, save as animated gif
    but I got a blank frame in :red:
    got this one via asking about MikuMikudance on Reallusion forum, at least it has more English for editing!

hey, try conforming the M4 skeleton to Genesis and dialing in creature morphs like Lycan etc, turning Genesis opacity down!!!
    cool!

edited December 1969

hey, try conforming the M4 skeleton to Genesis and dialing in creature morphs like Lycan etc, turning Genesis opacity down!!!
    cool!

That's crazy wendy... You should post a render or a gif or a vid

edited December 1969

Well today is a stupid day for me... I'm staying up after staying up all night so that I can enjoy the luxuries of being a day walker. In a few more hours I will be totally useless. Then I'll go to bed in the late afternoon and sleep for twelve hours, and wake up at 5am lol Damn my night shift lifestyle.

Turns out, I'm good at staying up and terrible at going to sleep early. Strange I know, but my method works for me at this stage (Well it actually has to, since I'm halfway there already.)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,145
    edited December 1969

about to watch Hamlet with Patrick Stewart and David Tennant.

Oh it is made by BBC. Well Shakespeare was British so it makes sense that Hamlet was made by BBC. Starting it now. hmm does not seem too accurate to the original Hamlet. It appears to have security cameras and I did not think those did not exist in Shakespeare's time. Same thing about the flash lights. Oops I restarted the film while trying to get subtitles on. I think they use the same dialog from the original. It is a bit weird that they talking as if they live in Shakespeare time but are wandering around with flashlights.

edited December 1969

liveanimationif you are interested
    has 4 included characters, you can load MikuMikuDance characters too, and Daz bvh files work on them
    I installed Windows XNA framework etc but get errors loading which is why I prob cannot get it to render past a few frames
    prob something else needed, I cannot figure out how to run XNALara either which is a similar game based animation program.
    so far no luck importing Daz props either.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Just a heads-up for those who chose not to check the "Adam’s Strawberry renders", I posted a new render with strawberry as the theme, but with a Terminator-twist....

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/10222/P15/#148423

:ohh:

edited December 1969

Just a heads-up for those who chose not to check the "Adam’s Strawberry renders", I posted a new render with strawberry as the theme, but with a Terminator-twist....

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/10222/P15/#148423

:ohh:

Seen, enjoyed, but really? Am I free to do Freaky off the wall stuff now? I can do weird and freaky and still only use V4 and sets for V4.

Bawa Ha Ha Ha ha ha hahahahaha a a a a a a a a......
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,978
    edited December 1969

KK I hope you can find something, maybe shared accomodation or boarding if needed, do not know your circumstances but with a 17 year career in one job, it should look good enough on your resumé for a change of career in a cheaper area maybe.
    for your stuff, storage is your friend until you find a place.

...thank you for the concern.

Unfortunately the few people I know don't have extra room and I'm not into moving in with a complete stranger(s) I don't know. The last thing I need after dealing with all the head games, politik, and pettiness at the day job as well as a grueling commute is to have more of the same in my homelife. For me, home is a refuge from the everyday "crush" of the outside world. In spite of my seemingly openness on the forums (here and elsewhere) I tend to be a fairly solitary person. I like the solitude for it helps me relax and focus on the pursuits I enjoy and need for "decompression" (such as 3D CG and my writing). I have paid my dues in shared living situations. I no longer care to come "home" to find the food I bought eaten, my cookware damaged, being woken up in the middle of the night by a noisy house/flat mate who is still in "pub mode", and having to schedule my homelife around that of someone else.

I actually planned to look for a new job over the summer however, this moving thing kind of put the brakes on that as I not only needed the extra money for deposits, fees & such. but to show a potential landlord/manager that I had a stable life. What I didn't expect was rents taking off like a rocket. Lately when a vacancy occurs, the rent goes up, not just by a little either. One place I was looking at jumped from 650USD to 775USD (not including utilities). Another apartment house in the down the street jacked up rents by 200USD. and this isn't a fancy neighbourhood.

It has become so ridiculous that even dumps are renting for premium rates. Meanwhile the region here is still lagging far behind the rest of the nation economically. So we are basically looking at San Francisco like prices in a Tupelo Mississippi economy.

I do not have the resources to relocate to another city nor the means to as I do not drive.

I'm fifty nine. I don't know what it is like in other countries, but here, even though we have laws against age discrimination, many companies find loopholes to get around it. They want to invest in the young upwardly mobile types who will remain with the company for the long term, not someone who they perceive could become a liability in a few years. One of the major employers in my area (in the tech industry) does everything they can to "weed out" older employees because they feel they become too "unimaginative" and "inflexible".

Even SSI (our "national retirement" plan) isn't an option as the minimum age to collect full benefits has steadily gone up from 55 to now 73 years old. Heck our transit system recently increased the minimum age to qualify for the senior fare discount from 61 to 64 (if I remember correctly when I first moved here, the minimum age was 55 or 56). It's like the "brass ring" keeps moving away faster and faster as the years go on.

edited December 1969

KK, I feel for you. If not for my parents I would be a homeless person right now. My SSD would not cover my last (20 years ago) place I had to rent, and it was too small for me and my Ex at the time. Well wishes follow you all day from me, it's the best I can do. I wish it helped. I know it doesn't.

My Stupid. Why the Eff does the Effing lighting in DS have to be so Effing hard to Effing get the EFF right? This Effing stuff is just a PITA to get Effing right some Effing times. Eff it all to Ell and back!

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,978
    edited October 2012

...thank you.

As to lighting, I find (well at least the non UE) lighting to be easy as cake...or piece of pie.

Save for falloff (which s I understand does exist for point lights in 4.5) I find it just like setting up lights for a stage production.

In this early pic of Jubilee I did, I used a combined array of about a dozen and a half spot and point lights just to give her "sparklies" an effect on the surroundings.

Jubilee_by_KyotoKid.jpg
    580 x 571 - 192K
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

Moonshine Diner poses Genesis only?
    well that is stupid!!
    I don't want to use Genesis!!

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Hey Wendy, beat this video.

edited December 1969

what do you want me to beat it with? a stick?
    Cho, hand over that club!!

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Works for me, but do a response video to that!

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Hey Wendy, beat this video.

What the h***........... Pompufiilis? Prompe flis? :lol:

edited December 1969

started rendering my Diner vid,
    will take 24 hours but at least I do not need food for skeletons
    they are just banging on the tables because they are hungry and nothing will come of it!
    STUPID!!

diner002.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 271K
    edited December 1969

well so much for that!
    after an hour and a half my render has not saved to file.
    did it on a 5 hour render in iClone but I thought it was because I overloaded the program with highpoly models but now know my computer is having an issue.
    restarting and unplugging all my drives will prob be my next course of action as I try to troubleshoot what is wrong
    not happy
    not sure if my project is even salvageable.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,583
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    KK, I feel for you. If not for my parents I would be a homeless person right now. My SSD would not cover my last (20 years ago) place I had to rent, and it was too small for me and my Ex at the time. Well wishes follow you all day from me, it's the best I can do. I wish it helped. I know it doesn't.

My Stupid. Why the Eff does the Effing lighting in DS have to be so Effing hard to Effing get the EFF right? This Effing stuff is just a PITA to get Effing right some Effing times. Eff it all to Ell and back!

"So what did you learn on your field trip today?" mom asked.
    "I can't say, because the teacher used a bad word."
    "What?"
    "Well, she didn't actually say it. We went to a farm and there were some cows. She pointed at them and said 'Those are effers', but I knew what the bad word was."

edited December 1969

I like Daz3d and the PC club. I like Genesis.

Is it okay that I sometimes like broccoli?

edited December 1969

running checkdisc on my drive, not happy
    does not look like I will be doing a halloween video this year.

edited December 1969

I actually love broccoli.

I like okra. I won't eat it 'cause I hate the way it tastes. But I do like the principle behind its existence.

edited December 1969

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!
    Cat_crying.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 241K
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

I want her (or is it a boy?) She is so cute. I want to bring her home and try to make her happy so she will purr and be my best friend.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:

I actually love broccoli.

I like okra. I won't eat it 'cause I hate the way it tastes. But I do like the principle behind its existence.

I want some broccoli smothered in good quality cheese and have some yummy bacon pieces on top. maybe put the broccoli and cheese and bacon all over a hot potato.

This discussion has been closed.