The Twinkies and Lime Jello Complaint Thread -- Now With More Squirrels!

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

M F M said:
    *applauds!* (^/\^)

All we need now,
    is a render from Wooly,
    commemorating the Ballad,
    of the Octosquirrel Up a Tree!

EDIT: drinks all 'round lads (Jaderail, Ps1 and LightOfHeaven) - check your PMs (^_^)d.

As I said, thank you very much. I had fun and I hope others have as much fun as I did.

And I agree with your other post. We need a Octosquirrel render from Woolyloach now.
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 2012

ps1borg said:

I have the mass media on ignore, me and the media are both much better off that way :)

Was mostly a complaint about "Hey I'm trying to watch a PG Christmas movie here, I can do without the icky horror movies plz? Kids may be watching this DX"

=P

Oh also the hatchday present I bought for my friend was finally finished <3<br /> And yes he does have a pupil. It's just hard to see unless you look close =B

kelenken-with-fangs.jpg
    1024 x 678 - 150K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

Wow, Rezca that is one nice render, drawing. You did not render that, you drew it. Good job, really nice.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 2012

Rezca said:
    ps1borg said:

I have the mass media on ignore, me and the media are both much better off that way :)

Was mostly a complaint about "Hey I'm trying to watch a PG Christmas movie here, I can do without the icky horror movies plz? Kids may be watching this DX"

=P

Oh also the hatchday present I bought for my friend was finally finished <3<br /> And yes he does have a pupil. It's just hard to see unless you look close =B

Yes is real nice hey, lovely detail :) Violets are really evocative and emotional, for me anyhow, makes me think of the sea

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Wow, Rezca that is one nice render, drawing. You did not render that, you drew it. Good job, really nice.

Heheh, I said it was a gift I payed another artist to do for my friend's birthday ^_^;

http://severusblackpaw.deviantart.com/art/kelenkenwithfangs-342956108 <--- She's the artist who drew it. Was only $90 too =P</p>

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Jaderail said:

Heheh, I said it was a gift I payed another artist to do for my friend's birthday ^_^;

http://severusblackpaw.deviantart.com/art/kelenkenwithfangs-342956108 <--- She's the artist who drew it. Was only $90 too =P<br /> Opps, I forget some of the things that you post have more than one meaning. Hatch day equals birthday. Should have caught that.

edited December 2012

Jaderail said:
    Rezca said:
    Jaderail said:

http://severusblackpaw.deviantart.com/art/kelenkenwithfangs-342956108 <--- She's the artist who drew it. Was only $90 too =P<br />

Opps, I forget some of the things that you post have more than one meaning. Hatch day equals birthday. Should have caught that.

^_^;
    Yeah I've started saying hatchday a lot over birthday, at least online. The drawing was of his wyvern-character "Kelen" (Whom like my little Rae-rae he identifies as himself and thus carries his own personality and so forth. Himself as a draggy I guess :P ), hence the term hatchday rather than birthday.

http://kelenkenwithfangs.deviantart.com/art/Vigil-214390749

(That's a Halo CE sniper rifle, by the way :P He loves that thing a ton XD )

vigil_by_kelenkenwithfangs-d3jn4yl.jpg
    900 x 675 - 57K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 2012

First weekend of unemployment turned out real enjoyable, could get very used to relaxed and comfortable. No Monday morning wakeup alarm makes extra blissfullness.

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Jaderail said:
    Rezca said:
    Jaderail said:

http://severusblackpaw.deviantart.com/art/kelenkenwithfangs-342956108 <--- She's the artist who drew it. Was only $90 too =P<br />

Opps, I forget some of the things that you post have more than one meaning. Hatch day equals birthday. Should have caught that.

^_^;
    Yeah I've started saying hatchday a lot over birthday, at least online. The drawing was of his wyvern-character "Kelen" (Whom like my little Rae-rae he identifies as himself and thus carries his own personality and so forth. Himself as a draggy I guess :P ), hence the term hatchday rather than birthday.

http://kelenkenwithfangs.deviantart.com/art/Vigil-214390749

(That's a Halo CE sniper rifle, by the way :P He loves that thing a ton XD )

the rockety looking smoke plume is a nice touch :)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,920
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    ... and STILL incapable of filtering out the Mac downloads... what exactly IS being worked on "on the website" atm Ms Chohole?

That is very unlikely to change, given the planned move to zips for content (which won't, of course, need separate Mac and Windows versions).

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,078
    edited December 1969

Catching up on the last couple of pages and laughing my fool head off. Now it is official: the Complaint Thread is identical to the Stupid Thread.
    I couldn't be prouder.
    (puffs out chest, wipes off tear of joy)

edited December 1969

you're kidding, right? :lol:

edited December 1969

Just to prove Tjohn wrong. I'll post a complaint:

Due to a sinus thing, infection, whatever the heck it is, my sleep has been completely thrown off. So I'm spending a day plus wide-awake just so I can get my sleep pattern back to normal. 14 hours to go, and then I can go to bed. This really bites.

But I'm happy the foolishness was found to be funny.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

non-complaint today,
    my doggie let me sleep a couple extra hours this morning.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

ROFL you guys are great! A wonderful, collaborative saga! :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Maybe a render next week, I'm in "learn mode" this weekend so TentaSquirrel is on vacation for now. :vampire:

Cccccccccccccccccccccccoooooooooooooooooooooffffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Post edited by Woolyloach on
    edited December 2012

ow headache.

wantz warm beach side balcony and room service. ... and a talking parrot.

Post edited by Mistara on
  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    First weekend of unemployment turned out real enjoyable, could get very used to relaxed and comfortable. No Monday morning wakeup alarm makes extra blissfullness.

*urgh* Monday morning wakeup alarm just went off.. (=_=)... enjoy your alarmlessness Ps1 (^_^)/
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    ps1borg said:

*urgh* Monday morning wakeup alarm just went off.. (=_=)... enjoy your alarmlessness Ps1 (^_^)/

and the freedom for an afternoon nap whenever yoo feel like it :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,147
    edited December 1969

Today is a lazy day for me.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Just to prove Tjohn wrong. I'll post a complaint:

Due to a sinus thing, infection, whatever the heck it is, my sleep has been completely thrown off. So I'm spending a day plus wide-awake just so I can get my sleep pattern back to normal. 14 hours to go, and then I can go to bed. This really bites.

But I'm happy the foolishness was found to be funny.

Proving me wrong is WAY too easy.
    And 'tis the Season to be Foolish.
    Sinus thing, BEGONE!! (waves wand)
    wave-wand-tinkerbell-e1312927081692.jpg
    250 x 295 - 18K
  • WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

No real complaints.

Warm and overcast, I have the window open and the ceiling fan running. A Christmas candle burning (mmmm hollyberry) and nibbling peppered beef jerky, drinking diet Coke, listening to my collection of classial music while switchng between reading Poser tutorials and installing content.

Did laundry, cooked some, played with my drum machine.. just chilling. :coolsmile:

Am now backing up my runtime since I installed a ton of new stuff. Backing up is critical!!!

Almost time to cook some crispy fish fillets from a box! :cheese:

Well, ok, one complaint: I have to work all next week, then I work Thursday and Friday Christmas week! I get to handle tech support for the factory since everyone ELSE is out. Eh, I need the money... :red: :red:

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,147
    edited December 1969

My Zoom alarm security is refusing to update. I am so frustrated. Also I think I crashed Excel when I was about to figure something out.

edited December 1969

Christmas_funny.jpg
    722 x 771 - 379K
    edited December 1969

last year, my day job company laid off over 300 people. this year is a lil less somber at work.

• VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,499
    edited December 1969

I've got a doodle in my noodle
    It's name is Minbkey Boodle
    I feel my mojo risin'
    Oh, help! There's a poodle in my strudel!

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,985
    edited December 1969

Meh sleepy. More coffee!

We have fireflies here in Austin in the late Summer. I love sitting outside, watching them as I relax with an ice cold beer! A simple pleasure of life..
    ...we had them up in Wisconsin during late summer as well. Totally agree about sitting on the porch with a beer watching the show. Very relaxing.

Much to do this weekend! I'm finally downloading the PPro 2012 SRs and updaters, those will get done next, then I need to assemble my new computer chair, then I need to go out and buy cables to connect my music gear to my multitrack recorder, then I need to buy a new cookpan to replace the slowly dying 2 quart deep pot, then I need to play with Vicy, read the PPro 2012 manual, go through more of "Poser for Newbies" and experiment with the Shaderworks Library Manager I installed this morning!.

...At the start of an eleven day weekend here. just chillin' on Football Sunday before making the final push so set up the rest of the workstation.

Packers won the NFC "Norris" division title today beating Da Bears 21 - 13 in the unfreindly confines of Soldier Field.

The SeaSquawks are playing out of their minds again, pummeling Buffalo 50 - 17 in the fourth quarter (after annihilating the lowly Cardinals 58 - 0 last week).

The Boys & Steelers are mixing it up in Pittsburgh both desperate to stay in the playoff hunt. Right now tied 17 -17 in the third.

And cook breakfast, I'm starving! Sausage in the frypan, food soon-ish I hope.

Laundry tomorrow. Urgh. No rest for the weary..

...Went out for Brekkie this morning. Laundry is on the list but I can do that Tuesday as we have a big windstorm heading our way later this afternoon, continuing into late night and tomorrow morning. Talk of a lot of trees possibly being toppled because of the extremely soggy ground following three very wet months. Fortunately have candles as well as new batteries for the electric torches.

OK Big Ben just tossed a TD pass, Steelers up 24-17.

edited December 2012

tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    I was just told that my non-existent car alarm was going off. My car did not have an alarm and I have not installed an alarm.

My non existent car is always blocking someone's driveway or in the wrong parking spot. Bad car! :lol:

My car exists but it does not have any car alarm though. It did not come with one and I never put one in?
    Perhaps a novice vandal installed an alarm in your car because he hasn't got a handle on the whole "vandalizing" concept yet?
    ...I don't know, considering how obnoxious car alarms, are I would consider that very astute vandalising.

...or he/she may be affiliated with one of the local towing firms.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Jaderail said:
    ]PERFECT!! I think we have hit the end.

Oh I had more Shall be much much rawr bwahahahahahahahah
    hehhehheh...

...so then what did I did see
    But a little red hared girl who smiled with glee
    as she affixed a few charges on the trunk of said tree.

She stepped stepped back and smiled
    at tentacled rodent so riled
    as it chittered at her
    tentacles writhing in a blur

Then she waved and said "bye"
    as the tree blew sky high
    and the tentasquirrel cried.
    with his last gasp, "oh my"

And, in a shower of splinters
    like snowflakes in winter
    ended the reign of this most abominable bane.

edited December 1969

omg. i've been installing and arranging folders for over 8 hours.

the mistletoe from the rmp giveaway turned out to be 2 .png files. bah-humbug.

on the bright side, haz alll day tomorrow to render, sleeping late and ice cream and pizza :)

edited December 1969

omg. i've been installing and arranging folders for over 8 hours.

the mistletoe from the rmp giveaway turned out to be 2 .png files. bah-humbug.

on the bright side, haz alll day tomorrow to render, sleeping late and ice cream and pizza :)

Is about what I've been doing all day, except the rendering, ice cream and pizza. Might do at least two of those tomorrow :)

This discussion has been closed.