The Twinkies and Lime Jello Complaint Thread -- Now With More Squirrels!

Comments

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,078
    edited December 1969

You have a complaint? The Complaint Dept is out back. Ask for the Man With No Name.

ce.jpg
    300 x 232 - 14K
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Is it snowing? *rubs eyes*

tee hee it's hot cocoa weather

Oh man I slept for two days and I'm still sleepy. Midday hot here under a luminous blue sky.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,147
    edited December 1969

I want to meet a Doctor with no name but has a cool bow tie instead!

edited December 1969

random: small yellow earth moving machines are much noisier than big red ones.

edited December 2012
    Post edited by ps1borg on
  • ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    You have a complaint? The Complaint Dept is out back. Ask for the Man With No Name.

You might like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCrIVTI2AEY

This was my first video creation. Nothing special. The pics go well with the music.

edited December 2012

Hot. Hot hot hot :snake:

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,985
    edited December 1969

...c-c-c-cold c-c-cold c-cold.

Feels like it's going to snow tonight.

...mmmmmmmmm, hot cocoa, not a bad idea [heads off to kitchen]

edited December 2012

Sorry we haz all the hot here right now KK. On the upside there was nobody much around at Albert Park beach today. Had completely forgot what it was like to swim whenever I feel like it :)

Complaint: slight headache from last week just won't go away *sigh* lucky got long standing appointment with friendly doc Thursday for the twelve monthly thing :)

Non complaint: feel totally irresponsible, like it is the start of Summer Holidays all over again. Oh, wait, it is :)

• SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

Hmm, on this side of the globe I've been complaining 1 1/2 months already, contemplating my winter depressions caused by coldness slippery wetness, and for 2 weeks I've been stating that all has become serious,,,, but, I'm still waiting for my first suffering, so maybe this year I'm having a 6 months worth of senseless complaining in vain,,,,,

Aw well, keeps a guy busy,,,, :smirk:

edited December 1969

I difficulty burping. Sometimes I think I would feel better if I could burp. Other times I fear if I burp that I would vomit.

edited December 1969

Salvatore said:
    Hmm, on this side of the globe I've been complaining 1 1/2 months already, contemplating my winter depressions caused by coldness slippery wetness, and for 2 weeks I've been stating that all has become serious,,,, but, I'm still waiting for my first suffering, so maybe this year I'm having a 6 months worth of senseless complaining in vain,,,,,

After midnight and just cool enough to sit outside in the shade of a moonless sky, it will surely be your turn soon :)

edited December 1969

I difficulty burping. Sometimes I think I would feel better if I could burp. Other times I fear if I burp that I would vomit.

Burps with lumps sound most unpleasant :lol:

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

oh noes, is morning already?

can't get jump started. more cawffee powerrr

squirlcoffee.jpg
    300 x 300 - 11K
    edited December 2012

so thirsty. wahhh

it hurtz

was watching the big-bang-theory episode where Leonard tells Penny he loves her. she doesn't say anything at first, he adds, "just throwing it out there." in the sarcastic way that is Leonard's.

in the episode, Will Wheaton has a cameo, playing himself. only he's an ebil Will Wheaton, and he breaks up Penny and Leonard so his bowling team can win.

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

meh can't sleep, too hot tonight

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 2012

Was looking at the Mental Ray for Cinema4D forum and there's some pretty neat images done already. Like dis one D:

WaitingRoom002.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 562K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

I told my group home leader that I do not want to download any illegal anything. she got mad at me claiming I was being smart.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Blech.

Didn't sleep well last night. Weird, twisted dreams the whole evening, one of those that restarts where it left off when you fall asleep. Bugs the heck out of me!

Living on coffee and Tums today, and have a desire to work on horror. Argh! I need to either finish off Dead Ringer or give it up and move on to the next thing!! Bad loach, no shrimp pellet! :red: :red:

I think I'll buy more classical music, it seems to make writing and installing content less painful. And ANYTHING that helps, helps!

Now is a real bad time to try to sell stuff on Craigslist - I wanted to sell some old music gear to make room, but even though it's less than 1/3 of what I paid, nobody's biting.

2-1/2 more hours of trying to figure out this stupid software bug and I can go home. Mesquite grilled chicken breast for dinner, wheee!

Still blech.

• RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

My Complaint, is I can't bridge Bryce textures into DAZ Studio over the 4.5 bridge.. I want the following texture in DAZ....

vicky-vinyl.jpg
    1754 x 875 - 342K
    blackvinyl.jpg
    1754 x 875 - 378K
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Salvatore said:

After midnight and just cool enough to sit outside in the shade of a moonless sky, it will surely be your turn soon :)

Sweet of you to say so, feeling better already :) , laying totally comfy on a couch myself at the moment, sipping coffee while making sure a 3 year old is save asleep, while the dad is getting cigarets, cute stuff !

edited December 1969

I do not understand some concepts arrgh!

edited December 1969

Blech.

Didn't sleep well last night. Weird, twisted dreams the whole evening, one of those that restarts where it left off when you fall asleep. Bugs the heck out of me!

Living on coffee and Tums today, and have a desire to work on horror. Argh! I need to either finish off Dead Ringer or give it up and move on to the next thing!! Bad loach, no shrimp pellet! :red: :red:

I think I'll buy more classical music, it seems to make writing and installing content less painful. And ANYTHING that helps, helps!

Now is a real bad time to try to sell stuff on Craigslist - I wanted to sell some old music gear to make room, but even though it's less than 1/3 of what I paid, nobody's biting.

2-1/2 more hours of trying to figure out this stupid software bug and I can go home. Mesquite grilled chicken breast for dinner, wheee!

Still blech.

mesquite! yumma

another 2 1/2 hours afore i can down to eat dinner.
    deciding tween penne ala vodka or angelhair with pesto.

edited December 2012

Blech.

Oh, one of those,,, best to wake up completely to stop that drag ! :ahhh:

Been sleeping with a girl a while back, and cause I like her alot, I was extra careful, and decided not be drugged with her, and go asleep totally sober, MAN,,, the nightmares I had where a blueprint for all my hang-ups in life, interesting for psycho-annalists, it ended that I was rather dead then like the people around me (empty headed zombies), which in the end made me jump of a building when they thought they had me, laughing loud (which is where the girl woke me up, wondering why I was in such a good mood).

Same story with my house mate, he had some busyness in Sudan, where there is no alcohol at all (Muslims).
    Sober sleeping got him a perfect reflection of his lovelife (not telling, personal and all that), I was highly amused, and told him I would not give him advice, which I found myself unfit to do based on my sober nightmare (but he dragged some out of me anyway), dreams are cool (waking up to). :coolgrin:

The universe only is a tool, waiting to be trained as our comfort zone ! :coolsmile:

**Ducks**
    (This belongs in the row of my sayings I irritate my surroundings with, especially when they are in an extra bad mood, like, : The Universe is a disguise made of horrors, masking pristine utopia !, and rubbish like that...)
    :P

Post edited by Salvatore on
    edited December 1969

empathies for what you mean!

i still don't understand rendering for lines per inch vs dots(or pixels) per inch.

even when people try to explain, it's like, say what?

linesperinch.jpg
    465 x 481 - 64K
    edited December 2012

empathies for what you mean!

i still don't understand rendering for lines per inch vs dots(or pixels) per inch.

even when people try to explain, it's like, say what?

I don't understand many concepts myself, which gives me the freedom to stick any explanation to them that suites me.. :coolsmile:

Like,,,

I suppose those lines are made out of pixels, or dots, oruhhmmm, thingies of a certain brightness and collor.

So if a 10 inch screen has a resolution of 5 pixels an inch, horizontally and vertical, then it has 50 pixels down to top (times the number of pixels side to side, which would boil down to 2500 pixels), and if a line is one pixel in thickness, then the quantity of lines also is 50.

Now I might be totally wrong, but I trust someone like our pal Richard will correct me. :lol:
    (Nothing as provocative as a wrong answer, the lines also might refer to the quantity of cocaine needed to understand all this)

Post edited by Salvatore on
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

I don't drink wine myself, but...

A new Nightwish item, Imaginaerum wine, will be launched during 2012. Originating from Central Spain, this wine is brave and robust by style. The label of the bottle is based on the song “The Crow, The Owl And The Dove” from the Imaginaerum album. Further information and news about the wine can be found at http://www.nightwishwine.com/ . The wine is produced in co-operation with Tuomas Meriluoto, a Finnish Master of Wine.

Tuomas Holopainen:
    “It is my personal passion for wine and this perfect marriage of music and lovely earthy delight that made us want to come up with a wine of our own. Whether it’s a romantic moment by a campfire, an occasion to celebrate Life itself or some serious Byronesque drinking, Imaginaerum Wine is what you need.”
    121025_imaginaerum-wine.jpg
    400 x 700 - 46K
  • WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

@Salvatore: dreams can be a fertile source of all kinds of things.. mine remind me of Giger on acid sometimes (lol) with melting people and the works.. probably really disturbing to others. But, what the heck! Next time I'll get up for a while and see if it breaks the dream-cycle.

Almost time to go home and play one of my guitars! :cheese: Only 3 more work days and I get 5 days off! Wheeeee! :cheese:

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,985
    edited December 1969

...woke up this morning to a light dusting of snow. All gone now.

Been discussing world building with a friend most of the morning.

Sun is out so need to hit the road soon for a bit o' shopping before the next bout of wet (or maybe white) stuff hits.

SadieTeenLeelaFlutterbyQueen drop

little_flutterby_queen.jpg
    800 x 1035 - 380K
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,078
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...woke up this morning to a light dusting of snow. All gone now.

Been discussing world building with a friend most of the morning.

Sun is out so need to hit the road soon for a bit o' shopping before the next bout of wet (or maybe white) stuff hits.

SadieTeenLeelaFlutterbyQueen drop

OK, that's just plain wonderfulness. :)
This discussion has been closed.