The Snow Bikini Complaint Thread

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

fever down. groan, achies. gonna try a little bit of coffee this morning.

had strange dream, i was a tourist on vacation, first i visited a moo farm. then i was lost. then i went to visit king arthur's castle that was made into a museum.

was King Arthur real? i used to think Sherlock Holmes was real.

and why is king arthur's castle lurking in my dream subconscious?

edited December 1969

M F M said:
    Distracted already... OR... maybe this is just making an asset for the upcoming snowbikini pic... yes, that's it, it's not that I have the attention span of a goldfish, I'm _actually_ doing some Preparation. WIP screencap (^_^)h.

(>_<).<br />

kewl looking :)

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    M F M said:
    Distracted already... OR... maybe this is just making an asset for the upcoming snowbikini pic... yes, that's it, it's not that I have the attention span of a goldfish, I'm _actually_ doing some Preparation. WIP screencap (^_^)h.

(>_<).<br />

Great modeling, Here's an old model I made in Wings3d, then textured and rendered in Bryce, 7 yrs ago. Anyone remember these? I still have mine. :)

FFIV and Cronos :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:
    groan, heaving my guts out last night. my voice is a squeak. sipping gatorade and ice chips.

*hugs* hopes you're feeling better by now :)

thanks.

fever is 100.2. aches back of my neck.

groan, moan, ache.

worst new years weekend ever.

You had a tough couple of months sweetie, can you get to a clinic or a friendly doc? Or at least keep some aspirin down to see off fever *hugs moar*

wishing for someone would nurse me back to health, or heat up a can of soup for me.

• RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

Gods is it morning already??

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,148
    edited December 1969

wonder if there is a Sherlock Holmes character for Genesis.

edited December 1969

Old Anthony and New Anthony.

Top is the old version and the bottom is the version I just made and saved.

just noticed that the thumb is going through the shirt sleeve. I asked my roommate if they look like the same guy but at first she said that she did not think they did.

Maybe I should do more tweaking of some of the face sliders. I cannot recreate him completely but then he would look better I guess.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

11:30am in lovely but cold Austin, Texas! 40f right now and not likely to get any warmer. Brrrr! :gulp:

Maybe some rain as well, blech. Freezing rain! :ahhh:

Going to stay indoors all day, I think. I have food and coffee so I should be fine.

Blech, well, I can try working on TentaSquirrel! And finishing up some Poser tutorials. :)

Everyone get, and stay, healthy! :cheese:

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,986
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    M F M said:

(>_<).<br />

Great modeling, Here's an old model I made in Wings3d, then textured and rendered in Bryce, 7 yrs ago. Anyone remember these? I still have mine. :)
    ...yes I do. Came with one of the best racing simulators I ever played: Gran Tourismo. A friend of mine had the steering wheel pedal controls (that also had feedback) which made it even more addicting. Would have bought one myself had the telly not died (probably a good thing in the end).
    edited December 1969

...cold, but bright and sunny this morning, very welcome considering we have experienced the fourth wettest year in history (and that translates to a LOT of rain considering that is what this region is famous for).

Brekkie is a big plate of flapjacks and sausages washed down with fresh squeezed Orange Juice so pulpy it's almost as if they just peeled and stuffed the oranges in the bottle without running them through the juicer.

Did a big shopping trip yesterday to restock from everything I had to toss after the old fridge went out. Feels good to cook and eat at home again (less expensive too).

Da Bears & Lions on the radio now, Packers & Viqueens play later. Might head down to the corner pub to watch (where they have 10$ pitcher Sunday of good hand made ale, not the usual "industrial" swill). Green Bay wins, they get the bye week for the first round of the playoffs which they sorely need to get healthy. The Vikes are also playing for a postseason bid so it won't be easy, especially since the Packer D needs to contain Minnesota's hard charging running back Adrian Peterson (who is on pace to break the legendary Eric Dickerson's single season rushing record).

edited December 1969

I ate lunch but I am still hungry. Sometimes I never feel full but other times I never feel hungry. Actually it is not that I am hungry right now but I am not full.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,936
    edited December 1969

Then eat some more

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Then eat some more

Hmm but I do not want to over eat just because I cannot feel full.

edited December 1969

...I could make more flapjacks and sausages.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,936
    edited December 1969

Sounds good to me

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...I could make more flapjacks and sausages.

I could eat a plateful of flapjacks and some sausages. Do not forget the syrup. But do not pour the syrup into my shoes, please.

edited December 2012

....uhhhhh...too many flapjacks and sausages this morning. Feel like going back to sleep. Batter mix said one cup would make 5 - 6, ended up with nine fairly sizable ones plus seven sausage inks. Very tasty, especially with applesauce and honey (real maple syrup is just too expensive these days) but very filling. Won't need to eat again until dinner which will save money at the pub.

...well time to go out and enjoy the rare sunny winter day today.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

It is now a quarter till five. I wonder when dinner is.

edited December 1969

...about another three and a half hours from now where I am.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. NYE here, big crowds already in the streets, is always packed shoulder to shoulder by dark :)

edited December 1969

Hope you have something good for dinner. It is always good to have something good to eat.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. NYE here, big crowds already in the streets, is always packed shoulder to shoulder by dark :)

Happy New Year's Eve!

edited December 1969

...planning a beefy stir fry with lots of good veggies over jasmine rice and Sake properly served.

...feels good to be able to cook again.

@PS1borg, for some reason, I have a lot of difficulty imagining celebrating New Year's Eve when it's in the 80s.

edited December 1969

I am trying to decide if I want to watch a movie or not tonight.

edited December 2012

...gahhh. All tied up 34 - 34 with about two and a half minutes to go and the Viqueens have the ball. Need a big turnover here.

Niners have the NFC West so the SeaSquawks are playing to lock up the Wildcard.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,078
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...planning a beefy stir fry with lots of good veggies over jasmine rice and Sake properly served.

...feels good to be able to cook again.

@PS1borg, for some reason, I have a lot of difficulty imagining celebrating New Year's Eve when it's in the 80s.

I'm having trouble with celebrating NYE without Dick Clark.
    Also it seems a bit ominous that it will be 2013. :ahhh:
    tghh.jpg
    500 x 375 - 34K
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,583
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

It's worse than that -- I just checked my calendar and every month has a 13th in it.

edited December 1969

...well the Packers lost on a last second field goal.

So they have to play the wild card next week instead of having the week off to rest and heal up (several players were banged up in today's game). What's worse is because of the cryptic way the NFL seeds the playoffs, we have to play the Viqueeens again next week. Difficult enough to play the same team twice in one season, harder to play them three times, and all that more difficult to play them in back to back weeks.

It also opens up the old wound of that blown call by the substitute refs in the Seattle game early in the season. The announcers and sports writers discussed how this could have serious playoff implications, and in the end it did. Had the correct call been made Green Bay would have one more win than both San Francisco and Seattle which would have been enough to lock up the second seed (and first round bye) even with today's loss to Minnesota.

What the NFL should have done was reboot the season in Week 4 and write off the "Substitute" games as a lot of teams were screwed by the ineptitude of the stand in officials (most who were from Division II and III small college conferences and some even from the high school ranks).

So in the end, we have one more game for our beat up team to deal with against the same opponent we just played today. Doesn't bode very well.

Hopefully my Badgers with their double barreled running game will beat the "Smart Boys" of Stanford in the Rose Bowl on Tuesday so I can feel somewhat like a winner this year.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,078
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

It's worse than that -- I just checked my calendar and every month has a 13th in it.
    That reminds me of Churchy LaFemme the mud "turkle" from Walt Kelly's Pogo, for whom Friday the 13th was so scary it could fall on any day of the week.

scan0035.jpg
    480 x 511 - 198K
    edited December 1969

..I dread Monday the 13th more as it is a also a "Monday". At least Friday is followed by Saturday.

This discussion has been closed.