The Snow Bikini Complaint Thread

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,148
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    I wonder if Freak 5 will be released in 2013?

There is already Freak 4 for Genesis, perhaps Freak 5 will have fins, extra chrome and triple beam headlights :lol:

headlights? I think I am missing something for this joke.

I do not feel well. My whole body is aching. That is probably due to my body and hands shaking so much lately.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

There is already Freak 4 for Genesis, perhaps Freak 5 will have fins, extra chrome and triple beam headlights :lol:

I do not feel well. My whole body is aching. That is probably due to my body and hands shaking so much lately.

Is it cold there? *hugs*

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:

Is it cold there? *hugs*

Yes it is a bit cold, but I am dressed warmly.

I am also having difficulty concentrating.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,078
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:
    Beautiful sunny day here :)

I am in 2012 and you are in 2013. I assume the world survived 2012. Any news from 2013?

The future looks bright and sunny and warm, from here :)
    The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades. :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

The joke is that Freak 5 might be more fancy, like a car with all the extra available options. If you haven't seen a doctor lately, you should. Feel better and be well.

edited December 1969

I am trying to get a hold of one of my doctors. I tried to get a hold of someone to tell her today. She came to visit me last week. I forgot to mention the problem to her then. Hopefully she can help when she gets back to the office later this week.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

Happy New Year to those still waiting, And happy first Day of the New Year to all the rest. I'll miss the turn over because of the clinic in the morning but It was still a nice day so I'm Happy. Be Well all.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

Is this year almost over, or do we need to suffer one for an other year !!!
    (Just checking)

Todays complaint,,,,
    This universe stinks !

Further all's well. :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Salvatore said:
    (Just checking)

Todays complaint,,,,
    This universe stinks !

Wondered what that smell was :)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Happy New Year to those still waiting, And happy first Day of the New Year to all the rest. I'll miss the turn over because of the clinic in the morning but It was still a nice day so I'm Happy. Be Well all.

Happy New Year, Jade! If past experience is an indicator, I'll doze off about 10 pm, wake up at 2 am and toddle off to bed. :)
    edited December 1969

I am trying to get a hold of one of my doctors. I tried to get a hold of someone to tell her today. She came to visit me last week. I forgot to mention the problem to her then. Hopefully she can help when she gets back to the office later this week.

Hopefully you won't have to wait long *hugs*

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Salvatore said:
    (Just checking)

Todays complaint,,,,
    This universe stinks !

Hah! You beat me to it. I love a good straight line. :lol:

• SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    ps1borg said:
    Salvatore said:
    (Just checking)

Todays complaint,,,,
    This universe stinks !

Hah! You beat me to it. I love a good straight line. :lol:

Jep, ps1borg is supercool that way, and yes, it's indeed the universe ! :lol:

**Hugs to all**

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,583
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Is it cold there? *hugs*

Change in dosage (or perhaps added or removed something that changes the rate it gets metabolized)?

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Is it cold there? *hugs*

Change in dosage (or perhaps added or removed something that changes the rate it gets metabolized)?

oh yeah one of my dosage went up and I started a new sleeping medicine . maybe that is part of it .

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Is it cold there? *hugs*

oh yeah one of my dosage went up and I started a new sleeping medicine . maybe that is part of it .

The symptoms sound like the SSRI levels changing too fast, either from the dosage increase or because the new medicine makes the SSRI stay in your system longer. Make sure someone in your house knows in case it gets worse -- if you're having difficulty concentrating, you may not realize it's getting worse.

edited December 2012

Random: sitting under a tree full of feeding parrots isn't a great idea unless you have a beach umbrella :lol:

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Random: sitting under a tree full of feeding parrots isn't a great idea unless you have a beach umbrella :lol:

ewwww

edited December 1969

what is abilify?

edited December 1969

what is abilify?

It's an antipsychotic that's also used to treat depression. SSRI's like Prozac inhibit the metabolism of Abilify, so the dosage may need to be reduced.

edited December 1969

what is abilify?

It's an antipsychotic that's also used to treat depression. SSRI's like Prozac inhibit the metabolism of Abilify, so the dosage may need to be reduced.

is Prozac a ssri? I think I am also taking ambient.

edited December 1969

what is abilify?

is Prozac a ssri? I think I am also taking ambient.

Yes, Prozac is an SSRI. I don't know of any interaction between Ambien and SSRI's; it's conceivable that there could be an interaction between Ambien and Abilify, as I believe they both get metabolized by the same enzyme.

edited December 1969

Hot. Hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,986
    edited December 1969

Happy New Year to everyone who's already in tomorrow! :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Happy New Year Eve to everyone else! :cheese: :coolsmile:

Heading out tonight to see a rockabilly band, have a beer or two, and ring in the New Year! Wheeeeee!

...celebrating a quiet New Year's Eve at home. Very cold outside and just not into dealing with drunken crowds and all the noise. Guess I'm getting old.

The candles are lit, there's a plate of cheese, pickled herring (an old family tradition) a bottle of fine Amontillado Sherry and a bottle of Kruskovac, so I'm set.

In my "national" language. Szczęśliwego nowego roku

...and Leela wishes everyone Sretna Nova godina

edited December 1969

Still party noises going on around the place, but more muted than they were 12 hours ago. Someone is letting off fireworks. Sounds like a hundred tap dancers :)

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

Finished up an old sketch I found on my laptop... Well not exactly finished, more touched it up and made it look purdy.

AkaikoshNoms.jpg
    1860 x 1226 - 294K
    edited December 1969

Aw, teh cute and smiley all at once :) Scorpion King 3 is on TV. No sign of Scorpions so far.

edited December 1969

Complaints: New Year's Morning coming down. 100% chance of rain today here. Seems likely. Hope it's not a omen of things to come. Meh...life goes on until it stops. Oh yeah, almost forgot: Happy 2013!
    Non-complaint: Watched WALL-E for the umpteenth time last night. Why do I never get tired of that movie?

funny-new-years-resolutions-card.jpg
    420 x 294 - 21K
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Buon Giorno. is it 2013 already?

my doggie's winter coat is grown in, he's so fluffy. he's embarrassed to be fluffy, guess it's girrly dog sounding.

yesterday i watched a few episodes of Castle season one. it's nice to watch Nathan Fillion again. the show is weird, yet entertaining.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFj8eFZx-TA

and watched a few Charmed season one episodes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPjyLYnlgVo Piper has the power to freeze time in whatever room she's in. tee hee, the episode where she starts her "relationship" with Leo, giggle, she tells her sisters she kept accidentally time-freezing him, innuendos ensue, lol.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

are they talking?

This discussion has been closed.