The Snow Bikini Complaint Thread

Comments

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Blech, cold cold cold this morning, and all week. Blech.

Back to work today, thankfully no disasters waiting for me when I got in. Plenty of OTHER disasters, but none are mine to deal with! :-P %-P

Sipping instant hot and sour soup from a packet. The stuff is actually acceptable, it's helping me wake up.

Didn't sleep well last night, which apparently is going around. Maybe 4 hours, off and on. I slept too late, then too much coffee. Feh!

Back to the old grind for another year. Gotta finish writing my novel and record an hours worth of original tunes to sell! :ahhh: :gulp: :bug:

Resolutions: record music to sell, finish novel, work hard on staying healthy. Just 3 small ones this year. :smirk:

I'm enjoying the summer, not even thinking about work, will save resolutions until I'm feeling some resolve, right now it is kind of whatever... :lol: :)

Kick back, relax, enjoy it while you can! :coolsmile: :cheese: :)

I only have 3 resolutions, that's more than enough! :ahhh:

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

My bedroom door is locked. I hope it was not my fault that the door is locked. I do not know how to unlock it.

are you locked in or locked out?

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Hot today. Hot hot hot :)

tosses over a cold refreshing brewskie

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Thanks! Still waiting for a Snow Bikini... :P

edited December 1969

nomms scooby doo gummi vitamins, almost as fun as sprinkled ice cream cupcakes.
    and gatorade protein shakes til the bug passes outta my system. icky bug, ick, ick, stomp.

edited December 1969

Rareth said:
    testing, render 1, 2, 3

your avi is too cute, my eyes can't stay on the render drop.

edited December 1969

wancow said:
    ps1borg said:

Thanks! Still waiting for a Snow Bikini... :P

Vicki is being uncooperative, says she'd rather pose in a whip cream bikini.

sigh ... there goes another can of rediwip. lol

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

I will SOOOO settle for Whipped Cream!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,148
    edited December 1969

My bedroom door is locked. I hope it was not my fault that the door is locked. I do not know how to unlock it.

I was locked out but someone was able to open the door.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Heat seems to reduce conversation to monosyllables, snow bikinis to dewdrops :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Blech, cold cold cold this morning, and all week. Blech.

Back to work today, thankfully no disasters waiting for me when I got in. Plenty of OTHER disasters, but none are mine to deal with! :-P %-P

Sipping instant hot and sour soup from a packet. The stuff is actually acceptable, it's helping me wake up.

Didn't sleep well last night, which apparently is going around. Maybe 4 hours, off and on. I slept too late, then too much coffee. Feh!

Back to the old grind for another year. Gotta finish writing my novel and record an hours worth of original tunes to sell! :ahhh: :gulp: :bug:

Resolutions: record music to sell, finish novel, work hard on staying healthy. Just 3 small ones this year. :smirk:

I'm enjoying the summer, not even thinking about work, will save resolutions until I'm feeling some resolve, right now it is kind of whatever... :lol: :)

Kick back, relax, enjoy it while you can! :coolsmile: :cheese: :)

I only have 3 resolutions, that's more than enough! :ahhh:

Didn't realise how empty I was running until the post Christmas hangover kicked in. Day on the water blew out the cobwebs, too warm now to do much except sit in shade, count blessings :)

edited December 1969

Deciding which side of a door you are on solves many existential problems at once :lol:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Deciding which side of a door you are on solves many existential problems at once :lol:

the moebius door? ... spell check fail

edited December 1969

big lizzie tail? :)

a qualified secretary.

comfy slippers

2lj.jpg
    794 x 860 - 197K
    2secretary.jpg
    217 x 729 - 42K
    2moonchicks.jpg
    661 x 1129 - 272K
  • RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

source of my avitar pic

IMG_0490.JPG
    1600 x 1200 - 510K
    edited December 1969

Rareth said:
    source of my avitar pic

Aw teh cutiie :)

edited January 2013

a qualified secretary.

comfy slippers

Which one is the secretary? :lol: n/m Are there any secretaries left? All PAs nao ;)

Post edited by ps1borg on
  • SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

LEXX

http://www.amazon.com/Lexx-Season-One-Brian-Downey/dp/B001DF681G

Lexx, "I am the Lexx, the most powerful destructive force in the 2 universes"

i feel another Lexx dvd marathon on tonight.

{snip}

Jumping in a bit late on this... Everybody know about this freebie?

http://www.sharecg.com/v/55379/View/11/Poser/The-Lexx

Now if only we could get the Zev Bellringer clothing set (drool). :lol:

edited December 1969

Zev-zev!

790: all night by the Zev-zev

edited December 1969

Rareth said:
    source of my avitar pic

awwwww belly rubs!!!!

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

a qualified secretary.

comfy slippers

Which one is the secretary? :lol: n/m Are there any secretaries left? All PAs nao ;)

Admin?

edited December 1969

the frostbite throne needs a fresnel-facelift. :)

whines, i haz to make it to work tomorrow. wantz new shiny laptop.
    but i feel so ick, haven't opened box of godiva truffles on my table. groan, cantz eat a godiva, seriously serious woes

tigergodss_copy.jpg
    1005 x 1109 - 324K
    edited January 2013

ps1borg said:

a qualified secretary.

comfy slippers

Admin?

Think Personal Assistant is the new Secretary Hehe spellcheck just suggested teh for the :lol: haz lolcat spellchecker !

edited December 1969

Hot hot hot

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,986
    edited December 1969

...cold, cold, cold, here. Possibility of snow and ice tomorrow morning.

Listening to the Sugar Bowl. Start of the fourth quarter, Louisville is ahead of Florida 30 - 10 in total shocker and just intercepted what would have been a touchdown pass by the Gators.

...kind of takes a bit of the sting out of Wisky's loss yesterday to see a total underdog taking one of the nation's premier programmes out behind the woodshed for an old fashioned whuppin'.

The Cardinals are 10 for 13 in converting on third down against a defense that is supposed to be one of the best in the nation at preventing third down conversions.

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

Zev-zev!

790: all night by the Zev-zev

Kai: In the Light Universe, I was darkness. Perhaps in the Dark Universe, I will be light. :coolhmm:

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:
    a qualified secretary.
    comfy slippers

Admin?

Think Personal Assistant is the new Secretary Hehe spellcheck just suggested teh for the :lol: haz lolcat spellchecker !
    Total mental blank... "PAs"??... Stonemason, Jack, MacLean, Thorne and Sarsa, SickleYield etc etc... Private Artisans? Penurious Affiliates? Prime Agitators?... finally found a newsletter from late last year... apparently it's "Premier Artists" -- can relax now... (-_-).
    edited January 2013

M F M said:
    ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:
    a qualified secretary.
    comfy slippers

Admin?

Total mental blank... "PAs"??... Stonemason, Jack, MacLean, Thorne and Sarsa, SickleYield etc etc... Private Artisans? Penurious Affiliates? Prime Agitators?... finally found a newsletter from late last year... apparently it's "Premier Artists" -- can relax now... (-_-).

Personal Assistants, I guess there are Associate Producers as well, a secretary was someone who did typing according to someone who might know here :)

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...cold, cold, cold, here. Possibility of snow and ice tomorrow morning.

Listening to the Sugar Bowl. Start of the fourth quarter, Louisville is ahead of Florida 30 - 10 in total shocker and just intercepted what would have been a touchdown pass by the Gators.

...kind of takes a bit of the sting out of Wisky's loss yesterday to see a total underdog taking one of the nation's premier programmes out behind the woodshed for an old fashioned whuppin'.

The Cardinals are 10 for 13 in converting on third down against a defense that is supposed to be one of the best in the nation at preventing third down conversions.

Absolutely baking outside :lol:

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,986
    edited December 1969

...while it has been windy and hovering just above freezing, at least it is dry and sunny. Ten degrees warmer with rain would actually be a lot more miserable.

Saw that it's going to be well above 100° where you are.

This discussion has been closed.