The Snow Bikini Complaint Thread

Comments

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Complaint: the complaint thread was getting into politics and I have to wade through pages to split it out.

Oopsie... :red: :red: :red:

edited December 1969

Complaint: moving again, the person who actually is supposed to have the room I'm in is coming back tomorrow so I get to move to a NEW temporary room, this one without a desk. This means I have to use my lap desk, which pretty much kills me doing any renders until I move into my more permanent room (there are 2 options for that).

This pretty much means I'll be spending my time writing and playing guitar for 2-3 months, depending on whether they get the back house fixed first, or the person in the huge front room in the front house moves out in March...

..or I give up and try to find an apartment here in Austin, at twice what I'm paying now. Not sure that's an option until I pay off my medical debt, feh. :blank:

Based on my payments I'll pay off all my hospital and doctor bills by November! :gulp: :ahhh:

Oh well, at least the fire didn't get any of my stuff, I still ive on the same property,and I'm more or less healthy as I can get. :blank:

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Hot again under a clear blue sky. Bit of a hot wind blowing as well . Supposed to be the hottest day evah coming up, we'll see :)

• RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Hot again under a clear blue sky. Bit of a hot wind blowing as well . Supposed to be the hottest day evah coming up, we'll see :)

I found the cause of the heat you're having

solarflare5.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 771K
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited January 2013

hottest day evah, sounds a tad scary hot

oh my kwissmas hatchling id all growed up :)

VfWn.png
    100 x 100 - 3K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

hottest day evah, sounds a tad scary hot

oh my kwissmas hatchling id all growed up :)

It is very hot :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,148
    edited December 1969

I wanted to try to go sleep early but my roommate is on her phone and she is talking loudly.

edited January 2013

a whip creme texture would need a lot of blinn, glossy, not reflective, a scatter node - definitely.

wc.png
    292 x 300 - 203K
    wc1.png
    300 x 225 - 99K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

ice cream ! *noms*

edited January 2013

Real quiet here today, think all the fire warnings on Tv Radio and Mobo's kept ppl at home. Don't think it is as hot as when the fires happened, a couple of days before the fires trees dropped their leaves as if it were autumn and the temp in our backyard was 108

w.png
    253 x 136 - 22K
    p.png
    121 x 38 - 10K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited January 2013

Sitting at about 41.8degC (107.24 degrees F) in our backyard atm (~_~;)... forecast 44 is still a possibility, it's barely past noon atm...

... this is real "fry an egg" weather... accidentally put a bare foot on the slate paving outside.. yeeeOWCH!... nearly blisterworthy o.0.

Post edited by M F M on
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

lulz? I wonder if this is photoshopped or if it's a real sign XD (Joke sign or otherwise ;) )

1668668373_ff8425e91a.jpg
    500 x 439 - 138K
    edited December 1969

Yes we tell tourists not to feed the crocs but..

c.jpg
    1000 x 689 - 197K
  • RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

Tourists = Junk Food XD

*ahem* Was about to get into bed, when I thought "I wonder if there are any spinosaurus plush toys..."
    And had to do a quick search. I didn't check Folkmanis, but I did find this: http://www.nothingbutdinosaurs.com/catalog/fiesta-toy-large-30-inch-spinosaurus-dinosaur-plush-toys-soft-stuffed-dino.html

Pretty cute lil bugger if I do say so, and so ordered one to add to my family of plush reptiles =3

Now I just need a gryphon and a raptor of some sort (Feathery, not scaly)

edited December 1969

World needz moar plushies :) And icecream , lots of icecream :)

edited December 1969

An hour to sunset and still 104 in the shade, haz too much of iced coffee today, feeling simultaneously bloated and wired :)

edited December 1969

good lord its too damn early for me to be up..

edited January 2013

Nearly 2300 on the hottest day evah, think there were hotter days a few years ago, Might be worse weather next week I guess if the rain holds off. It always rains, in the long run. There are fruitbats scratching around in our old pear tree, very nimble and shy, making a kind of swooshing sound when they launch. A huge cockroach is standing on a chairback twitching and sauntering in the moonlight as if it owns the place, I guess everything is as kinda normal as it gets around here. Ohh smileys! :)

W.png
    233 x 174 - 27K
    edited December 1969

local weather for Moi

weather-now.jpg
    677 x 251 - 40K
    edited January 2013

We pwnd all the heat alright, all yr hot belong us :lol: Hottest day evah phooey,

edited December 1969

Hmmm I probably should go check on Bryce, I left it chewing on a 1.2 million polygon render...

• edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    We pwnd all the heat alright, all yr hot belong us :lol Hottest day evah phooey,

I never really post in the random threads, but I felt the need to pop in and ask if we might borrow a bit of that heat? Right now, I'm thrilled to be up in the high 20's F, and looking forward to our maybe almost 40F heatwave later in the week.
    weathernowhere.jpg
    376 x 112 - 6K
    edited December 1969

I want to do some errands but the house lady does not want me to drive my car.

edited December 1969

Ebahr said:
    ps1borg said:
    We pwnd all the heat alright, all yr hot belong us :lol Hottest day evah phooey,

I never really post in the random threads, but I felt the need to pop in and ask if we might borrow a bit of that heat? Right now, I'm thrilled to be up in the high 20's F, and looking forward to our maybe almost 40F heatwave later in the week.

First sigh of a cool sea breeze where I'm sitting, maybe you have some heat on the way now :)

edited December 1969

It is Saturday here already, I'm time shifting errands until next week :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

I am not allowed to drive my car this morning. I feel stuck and trapped

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Aww. I had so many iced coffees today that my hands are shaking. I don't drive t all :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

well, you are stuck and trapped if she has your keys.

is she recommending you don't drive for health reasons? -medication vs operating heavy machinery
    is she ordering you not to drive cause she has legal authority over you and is on a power trip?

what are your choices?

edited December 1969

It's Friday in not so lovely Austin, Texas! 37F, with rain and hail! :aaah: :gulp: :bug: I got bopped with bitty hail all the way from the bus stop... meh. :blank:

Cold and damp all weekend, in theory. :blank: And I have to grocery shop tomorrow as I'm out of bread, diet soda, and other sundrys. Meh.

Moved out of my old temp room last night/this morning and will be in a new temp room tonight, until such time as a more permanent place is available. Feh. No real desk in the new room, I'll have to use my laptop desk. I'll be spending a lot of time writing and reading, and listening to music! :)

TGIF. This hasn't been a great week. :blank:

edited December 1969

Rareth said:
    good lord its too damn early for me to be up..

passes morning cawffee

and belly rub for furry friend

This discussion has been closed.