The Snow Bikini Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited January 2013

Hates it when everything goes black hehe somehow if the sound card is still running it is especially aggravating :lol: Was messing around in Motion with moving mattes things sure have changed in the Final Cut world. Still, if software coughed up gold bricks twice a day there would be still be unhappy campers. That is my non complaint :lol:

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Haha wow just got through reading a playthrough by "Sulla" in CivV, and it really does seem like it's "Just Civ2/3 but with better graphics". All the AI and gameplay mechanics took two to four steps backwards while the graphics took a step forward XD
    All the glaring and obvious flaws the AI had in II and III were back in V - many of which were fixed in IV.

Heh, CivIV can show up to 14+ leaders on the diplomacy screen but CivV can only show THREE o_O

While the guy had almost nothing but praise and overall good things to say about CivIV, he seems pretty mixed (With emphasis on negative feelings) about CivV =P

*EDIT* I also noticed I have three green boxes now... Took me long enough to see that =P
    Do I get a cookie for this? :D

cc.png
    260 x 211 - 80K
  • RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:
    Haha wow just got through reading a playthrough by "Sulla" in CivV, and it really does seem like it's "Just Civ2/3 but with better graphics". All the AI and gameplay mechanics took two to four steps backwards while the graphics took a step forward XD
    All the glaring and obvious flaws the AI had in II and III were back in V - many of which were fixed in IV.

Heh, CivIV can show up to 14+ leaders on the diplomacy screen but CivV can only show THREE o_O

While the guy had almost nothing but praise and overall good things to say about CivIV, he seems pretty mixed (With emphasis on negative feelings) about CivV =P

*EDIT* I also noticed I have three green boxes now... Took me long enough to see that =P

Hah love that cupcake

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Good Mornin

saturday yayy

trying to decide if today is a mothra ghidra movie day or a utube/tvtrope day

ooo, just had a wild and crazy idea, gonna put the pretzels and popcorn in the same bowl. this is how to live it up on the wild side.

edited December 1969

Rareth said:
    ps1borg said:
    Rezca said:

Hah love that cupcake

pink panther mode - sneakers up on cupcake

edited December 1969

in the beginning

there was the all spark cupcake

cubcakeV4vsV3clawsoutA.jpg
    716 x 518 - 197K
    edited December 1969

in the beginning

hahaha love it

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,148
    edited December 1969

Good morning!

How is everyone?

edited December 1969

some of us hasn't posted here yet this year; Skiri, Spyro, LordVoldemort

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    I am hoping once the dust settles and I have come to grips with what must be done, it will more than likely be just another day in the life of Roy, but at this point there is still too much of the unknown that I am having to cope with which can be overwhelming and disheartening. I appreciate all of the comments that you guys have given me. It really does help. Thank you so very much. In all honesty I have yet to cry or anything, so I think I am taking it as I should, although when my wife mentioned not being able to tell our grand kids about it because she is afraid they wouldn't take it very well, I almost broke down then. Luckily we were in a restaurant celebrating the not-so-great news otherwise I probably would have lost it.

Once again I really appreciate all of the concern everyone has shown me.

I'm sorry I missed your first post Ledhead but know that I wish you well also, I hope for a swift and full recovery for you. Keep well and keep your spirts up. We all care.
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,986
    edited December 1969

...morning.

Back to cold and cloudy with a threat of rain. At least the 30 -40 mph east wind from the Columbia Gorge finally calmed down (in the gorge they had gusts up to 80 mph).

Brekkie is a big plate of hotcakes smothered in applesauce & honey.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,986
    edited December 1969

...they're baaaaaack.

surrender.jpg
    500 x 667 - 34K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,148
    edited December 1969

I need to think up a plan.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Urgh, all moved again. :blank:

I have kind of a desk so maybe all is not lost render-wise. We're working ion getting my fancy computer chair into my new room, that's tomorrows fun. But I'm online, have a warm comfy private room to sleep in, and access to my guitars so I'm OK for now.

Could be March or April before things settle down - yecch. Oh well. :-S

Warm, hit 56f today.. same for tomorrow.. then mid to upper 50fs all next week, with rain. Blug! :gulp:

Going out tonight to listen to some live music and relax - the past 2 weeks have dramatically sucked., :shut:

I'm really thinking hard about a quad-core i7 laptop for my visual arts.. refurbished ones are pretty affordable. This machine woud become my writing/publishing/Web surfing/media player machine, and I'd sell the Asus dual-core Pentium laptop off.

Blech, back hurts. Grouse grouse gripe moan whinge. Minor minor issues in the cosmic scheme of things!

Time for a SHAVE! :ahhh: :gulp:

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Kulay, I think you avatar needs to lose his hat, it is 12th night you know.

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited January 2013

chohole said:
    Kulay, I think your avatar needs to lose his hat, it is 12th night you know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelfth_Night ? ;-)
    Post edited by M F M on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    chohole said:

No

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelfth_Night_(holiday)

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited January 2013

Sorry, ignore me <(^.^)</p>

Post edited by M F M on
    edited December 1969

Morning. Cool from a sea breeze under pale luminous blue cloudless southern skies so far today :)

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    M F M said:
    chohole said:

No

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelfth_Night_(holiday)

Awww, can we be a musical version? Or a Bollywood adaptation?

edited December 1969

Good morning!

How is everyone?

Good TY. Cooler. Haz less complaining nao :lol:

edited January 2013

Urgh, all moved again. :blank:

I have kind of a desk so maybe all is not lost render-wise. We're working ion getting my fancy computer chair into my new room, that's tomorrows fun. But I'm online, have a warm comfy private room to sleep in, and access to my guitars so I'm OK for now.

Could be March or April before things settle down - yecch. Oh well. :-S

Warm, hit 56f today.. same for tomorrow.. then mid to upper 50fs all next week, with rain. Blug! :gulp:

Going out tonight to listen to some live music and relax - the past 2 weeks have dramatically sucked., :shut:

I'm really thinking hard about a quad-core i7 laptop for my visual arts.. refurbished ones are pretty affordable. This machine woud become my writing/publishing/Web surfing/media player machine, and I'd sell the Asus dual-core Pentium laptop off.

Blech, back hurts. Grouse grouse gripe moan whinge. Minor minor issues in the cosmic scheme of things!

Time for a SHAVE! :ahhh: :gulp:

No fair you had to move but warm and comfy sounds real good :)

edited January 2013

in the beginning

Is that like a Lard of the Rings?

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...they're baaaaaack.

Run away :lol:

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

FEH. Starting to find Fallout 3 to be near unplayable on my laptop... Only got two minutes of play in before it locked up again (While auto-saving) X(
    I'm thinking I'm going to hafta bite the bullet and get the xbox360 version... This would mean having to go through the awful tutorial dungeon again AND sacrificing the flexibility the console-commands in the PC version gives... Also the fact that once you loot something it's typically gone >_>

If I knew how to prevent some of these crashes I would do something, but what? DX

edited December 1969

Hard to upgrade laptops :(

edited December 1969

whoa another train by JT ! Warming up again here tonight :)

edited December 1969

loco drop

ry.jpg
    1000 x 610 - 83K
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    loco drop

Nice, great modeling on those Engines.

edited December 1969