The Snow Bikini Complaint Thread

Comments

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Chicken noodle soup for lunch. I hope it doesn't make the digestive system worse! :bug:

It's about as inoffensive as you can hope for...

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,936
    edited December 1969

It shouldn't. I should make it nice and soothing.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Dawn breaking orange and white and blue over city towers, we are so lucky to have trees and a garden, all the Fruitbats went home and now there are songbirds all over singing in the day :)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,078
    edited December 1969

It's DEAD FISH IN A PILL
    Yes DEAD FISH IN A PILL
    Don't take too much you'll burp it up
    And then feel really ill!
    It's DEAD FISH IN A PILL
    Don't let the oil spill!
    If they drop down they roll around
    It's really quite a thrill!

:ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

Started taking eye-health capsules with fish oil and tons of anti-oxidants. :gulp:

Read the label carefully, they might be suppositories. Happened to me once, just sayin'.
  • SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

Ugh, jetlagging, have a sleeping schedule starting between 6 and 10 AM, going to try to push that back to 3'ish tonight, maybe I shoold sport pushups and and joints to stimulate exaustion or something... :-S

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    It shouldn't. I should make it nice and soothing.

Whew - went down fine and stayed there happily! :)

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    It's DEAD FISH IN A PILL
    Yes DEAD FISH IN A PILL
    Don't take too much you'll burp it up
    And then feel really ill!
    It's DEAD FISH IN A PILL
    Don't let the oil spill!
    If they drop down they roll around
    It's really quite a thrill!

:ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

Started taking eye-health capsules with fish oil and tons of anti-oxidants. :gulp:

Read the label carefully, they might be suppositories. Happened to me once, just sayin'.

:bug: :bug: :gulp: :gulp: :bug: :bug:

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,148
    edited December 1969

does anyone know where I can find a seam guide for Peaches and Cookie? Are the guys seam guide the same for their feminine companies

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited January 2013

@Kulay: congrats on the piece of paper (^_^)d. Hope your ears get better soon.

@Misty: I see you're asking about dusty CVs over in another thread...

... does that mean you got some grief over that personal info document signing issue? :( Or are you just being prepared for the worst-case scenario?

(fwiw I don't have DS or Vue on my CV, but I do have Blender...).

*joins Ps1 in a chorus of hothothothothothothothothothothothothothothot >_<;*</p>

Post edited by M F M on
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    @Kulay: congrats on the piece of paper (^_^)d. Hope your ears get better soon.

@Misty: I see you're asking about dusty CVs over in another thread...

... does that mean you got some grief over that personal info document signing issue? :( Or are you just being prepared for the worst-case scenario?

(fwiw I don't have DS or Vue on my CV, but I do have Blender...).

*joins Ps1 in a chorus of hothothothothothothothothothothothothothothot >_<;*</div>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrhf_zgtmAg
  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited January 2013

tjohn said:
    M F M said:
    ... *joins Ps1 in a chorus of hothothothothothothothothothothothothothothot >_<;*</div>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrhf_zgtmAg

Heheh thanks! (^_^)d... I'd forgotten about that song... fortunately the building aircon has kicked in now, so it's a little less conga and a bit more worka >_<.</p>
    Post edited by M F M on
    edited December 1969

it is so frustrating I am limited to tie on my computer. I am trying to figure out what art related programs that can be put on and run from a four gb thumb drive

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,986
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ...I need heated socks to endure the long waits for buses.

These are what I use in cold weather http://www.holeproofexplorer.com.au/

...looks comfy.

Unfortunately don't think they are available here in the US unless REI (an "upscale" outdoor outfitter retail chain) has them. Of course then they'd probably have them priced more like 25 - 30USD instead of 14.50 - 15USD (based on the current exchange rate).

Still, even at the basic price, that is a lot for one pair of socks.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,986
    edited December 1969

Public Interest Notice: jalapeno chili and vodka are a bad mix. I don't recommend having them at the same time.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled complaints...

:sick: :ahhh: :ahhh: :sick:

...never combined those two but considering some of the things I did when I felt young and invincible, I can feel your pain.
    edited December 1969

it is so frustrating I am limited to tie on my computer. I am trying to figure out what art related programs that can be put on and run from a four gb thumb drive

http://portableapps.com/

edited December 1969

The day cooled right down by the time we got back to Melbourne proper, not real warm here at all right now :)

edited December 1969

Here (in Tennessee) the temps are supposed to be lows in the 30s-40s and highs in the 50s-60s (in January?) for the next week or so with occasional rain.
    Global climate change?

edited December 1969

I just got but I do not feel like going back to sleep. it is 6:15am here.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

http://portableapps.com/

I downloaded it but since I am at a library I cannot install it to the drive until I get home.

Can I use my kindle as a portable drive?

edited December 1969

Rain is falling from the sky
    Lading right into my eye
    Falling rain makes lots of mud
    Soon to turn into a flood. :bug:

Little rainies splash and splish
    Makes me wish I were a fish
    Sky is dark there are no stars
    Rainies wash away the cars. :ahhh:

Got damp on the way to work. Blug! :gulp:

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Good Mornin Buon Giorno

Teetotaler Day

TEA

the center html tag doesn't work

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

TEA

1295150344.ixerin_caffeineraptor_.jpg
    999 x 644 - 135K
    edited December 1969

I haz a gear lust:

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/246985/Toshiba-Satellite-S855-S5378-Laptop-Computer/

Takes up to 16GB of RAM and benchmarks slightly more than twice as fast as my i5 laptop! :bug: :bug
    :
    Ugh - succumbed to content lust too, loaded up on Easy Environments from Daz, and some Poser shaders from Rendo.. and a deep sea divers suit! I just want the helmet.. next I need to see if I have the Daz Gorilla. Robot Monster, anyone? :ahhh: :gulp:

Time to nut up or shut up, I suppose. :-S :-S :-S

edited December 1969

TEA - fluffy cutey :)

complaint - day job won't give me MS Project for my day job compy.

while waiting at the bus stop this morning, a Fiat drove by. It was really cute. It's half the price of the Acura i was focusing on. i haven't found anyone who knows anyone who has one.

when you can't afford the Aston-Martin, is a Fiat a good choice?
    it's Italian made, so parts would prolly be double if i ever have to have it repaired.

i live up a hill, when it snows i wouldn't be able to drive it, a Fiat's lil tires would get stuck in the snow.

feh - tea went cold already. oh, tea cozies.

edited December 1969

I haz a gear lust:

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/246985/Toshiba-Satellite-S855-S5378-Laptop-Computer/

Takes up to 16GB of RAM and benchmarks slightly more than twice as fast as my i5 laptop! :bug: :bug
    :
    Ugh - succumbed to content lust too, loaded up on Easy Environments from Daz, and some Poser shaders from Rendo.. and a deep sea divers suit! I just want the helmet.. next I need to see if I have the Daz Gorilla. Robot Monster, anyone? :ahhh: :gulp:

Time to nut up or shut up, I suppose. :-S :-S :-S

Gorilla in a snow bikini? tee hee

edited December 1969

while waiting at the bus stop this morning, a Fiat drove by. It was really cute. It's half the price of the Acura i was focusing on. i haven't found anyone who knows anyone who has one.

it's Italian made, so parts would prolly be double if i ever have to have it repaired.

i live up a hill, when it snows i wouldn't be able to drive it, a Fiat's lil tires would get stuck in the snow.

FIAT stands for: Fix It Again Tomorrow, or Fix It Again Tony.

A friend back in the day owned a Fiat X1/9 and it was always in the shop. Do research on the model you want, it seems Fiats can be kind of inconsistent, in my experience. :-S

edited December 1969

FIAT stands for: Fix It Again Tomorrow, or Fix It Again Tony.

A friend back in the day owned a Fiat X1/9 and it was always in the shop. Do research on the model you want, it seems Fiats can be kind of inconsistent, in my experience. :-S

aw-bummer. Thanks :)

this is the exact one i'm contemplating
    http://www.fiatusaofpatchogue.com/new/FIAT/2012-FIAT-500-Long-Island-NY-4ec4d42f0a0d064900a877c0f67f48e4.htm

i'm working on my budget, but is still over my yearly net. how does that happen? lol
    lessee
    car, slr camera, laptop, new sofa, new bedroom furniture, washer/dryer, michael5withallhisbitz, and somehow fit medical insurance in the list. somehow save for the retirement move to Florida.

edited December 1969

@Misty: that's a cute car, it could be fine. Always check on the availability of parts and labor, though!

Lots of nice items there - I think you need to win the lottery! :gulp: :bug:

Ugh - to buy a new laptop or go out this weekend? Decisions, decisions... :blank:

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited January 2013

Misty, as the little FIat is very popular thisi side of the pond, I hthought a UK review might help you make up your mind

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/fiat/500

I did at one time drive the Original baby Fiat they are talking about, but have not tried the new ones,

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Misty, as the little FIat is very popular thisi side of the pond, I hthought a UK review might help you make up your mind

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/fiat/500

I did at one time drive the Original baby Fiat they are talking about, but have not tried the new ones,

i luv the retro feel of the dashboard.

This discussion has been closed.