The Snow Bikini Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...I need heated socks to endure the long waits for buses.

These are what I use in cold weather http://www.holeproofexplorer.com.au/

sok.png
    162 x 211 - 33K
    edited January 2013

new skin drop. Can't seem to strike the right tone.

B.jpg
    846 x 795 - 61K
    B.jpg
    809 x 796 - 85K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,148
    edited December 1969

Good morning y' akl

edited December 1969

*waves* :)

edited December 1969

*sigh* going nowhere drop

vv.jpg
    645 x 531 - 43K
    edited December 1969

tomorrow I go to this fun place called the DMV. I will take this questionnaire. if I answer enough questions right, they will take a picture of me.

I am at this DMV
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited January 2013

ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

kewl sock :)

dude on the rhino looks comfy

aww no mail order seems

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Good Mornin

saturday yayy

trying to decide if today is a mothra ghidra movie day or a utube/tvtrope day

ooo, just had a wild and crazy idea, gonna put the pretzels and popcorn in the same bowl. this is how to live it up on the wild side.

Hope everything's OK. Mixing snacks in the wrong proportions can be dangerous! :ahhh:

living on the wild side. popcorn, pretzels, an all-nighter watching rick castle episodes :)

edited December 1969

I passed the questionnaire and they gave me a piece of paper and told me they will mail me a card soon,.

edited January 2013

i wonder if there are nice jobs and nice dog friendly apts in Kissimmee Florida

would disney need a poser artist?

or maybe i could work in a gift shop?

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

I passed the questionnaire and they gave me a piece of paper and told me they will mail me a card soon,.

what's next on the to-do list?

edited December 1969

what's next on the to-do list?

Related to that is get this tag to put on my car's butt.

on other note, one of my holes in my ears was closing up, but I was able to reopen it when I put a silver earring in the whole.

I wonder if I should make Kulay allergic to silver since her Daddy was a werewolf

edited December 1969

I signed up for a twitter account. It says my real name on it, and twitter suggests that I use my real name. I do not a twitter account to mention every time I go to the ladies room and how I recently tripped or something like that.

Okay why did I sign up for twitter?

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

Feeehhh.... Did some searching, found others having the same problem with Fallout 3 (And a few other games from the same company) as I was, and pretty much all "Best solutions" was getting this fan-made patch for it or abandoning the PC and grabbing the PS3 or Xbox versions of it (I don't mind since unlike Oblivion, Fallout 3 has no real glaring flaws accompanying it that limits re-playability in the console versions - other than the odd "Forces you to load a previous savefile" bug or glitch that accompanies such a complex game. My two personal dislikes of F3 that can't be cured in the console versions is being forced to endure the lengthy and largely un-fun "Tutorial Dungeon" (Which is more fun in Fallout NewVegas) and the fact that most "dungeons" never respawn when you clear them.)

Well I installed it and no real difference. I can play the game more or less the same as before - That is, I can go several hours without a lockup, or I can go a minute and a half before getting one. It's VERY rare for the game to NOT bring down the entire computer with it when it does lockup. >_>

It's reaally starting to make me pretty mad, and nothing I do seems to fix or prevent the problem, I can't figure out what's causing it (I surpass the minimum system requirements for the game), and as I'm tired and frustrated I'm not too keen on reinstalling the game in a different method to see if that changes anything (Running as admin, and enabling "Broken Steel" from the start and THEN installing the fan-patch.)

My desktop NEVER suffered from a "Bring everything down with it" crash... The game eventually suffered from an unavoidable CTD-crash on my main savefile upon reaching a certain point (It was loooaded with mods/plugins, and only happened on that save file. Reaching that point on others did not do this - so that specific save just got corrupted somehow.), and the only crashes I did get were very rare and were mere Crash-To-Desktop style ones that never affected the entire computer. V_V
    My desktop has no audio now though... So I'm thinking Xbox is gonna be the way to go here =/

Is a shame, since Fallout really seems like the game that was meant to be played on a computer and nothing else XD

edited December 1969

My ears are bothering me. I am at a library so I am not at home. The two stud pairs are silver. Not sure what the starfish earrings are made of.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

Might also be worth adding that enabling the "Broken Steel" DLC - which is pretty much the only one that is an absolute MUST as it allows you to continue playing after you complete the game* - causes a new frustration. The game refuses to run AT ALL because now it insists something is wrong with "Games for Windows LIVE" or some crap.

Xbox it is then =(

** (You sacrifice yourself in the final moments in the game, or the place blows up, or you have someone else do the act for you - but whichever option you choose, the game doesn't allow you to use that savefile anymore. Reload or start a new one. The "Broken Steel" add-on lifts that and assuming the place didn't explode, you wake up days later from a coma and barely alive.)

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Public Interest Notice: jalapeno chili and vodka are a bad mix. I don't recommend having them at the same time.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled complaints...

:sick: :ahhh: :ahhh: :sick:

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Good Mornin

saturday yayy

trying to decide if today is a mothra ghidra movie day or a utube/tvtrope day

ooo, just had a wild and crazy idea, gonna put the pretzels and popcorn in the same bowl. this is how to live it up on the wild side.

Hope everything's OK. Mixing snacks in the wrong proportions can be dangerous! :ahhh:

living on the wild side. popcorn, pretzels, an all-nighter watching rick castle episodes :)

Been eating Nectarines all day, so so sweet...

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

kewl sock :)

dude on the rhino looks comfy

aww no mail order seems

get mine on ebay :lol: a long URL

edited December 1969

hey gratz :)

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Might also be worth adding that enabling the "Broken Steel" DLC - which is pretty much the only one that is an absolute MUST as it allows you to continue playing after you complete the game* - causes a new frustration. The game refuses to run AT ALL because now it insists something is wrong with "Games for Windows LIVE" or some crap.

Xbox it is then =(

** (You sacrifice yourself in the final moments in the game, or the place blows up, or you have someone else do the act for you - but whichever option you choose, the game doesn't allow you to use that savefile anymore. Reload or start a new one. The "Broken Steel" add-on lifts that and assuming the place didn't explode, you wake up days later from a coma and barely alive.)

Can haz TV on an XBox here, they seem very versatile :)

edited December 1969

Public Interest Notice: jalapeno chili and vodka are a bad mix. I don't recommend having them at the same time.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled complaints...

:sick: :ahhh: :ahhh: :sick:

Noted! :)

edited December 1969

Complaint: too hot to sleep.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Blech, a hateful, complaint-worthy situation. :-S

edited December 1969

It's DEAD FISH IN A PILL
    Yes DEAD FISH IN A PILL
    Don't take too much you'll burp it up
    And then feel really ill!
    It's DEAD FISH IN A PILL
    Don't let the oil spill!
    If they drop down they roll around
    It's really quite a thrill!

:ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

Started taking eye-health capsules with fish oil and tons of anti-oxidants. :gulp:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Probably going to sleep during the afternoon heat today, sounds good anyway. Been messing with Final Cut X and Motion on a mac I refurbished, it all works great so far but the mods I made to bring the box up to date aren't Apple approved and I'm kinda waiting for a downside to appear *cringe* :lol:

edited December 1969

It's DEAD FISH IN A PILL
    Yes DEAD FISH IN A PILL
    Don't take too much you'll burp it up
    And then feel really ill!
    It's DEAD FISH IN A PILL
    Don't let the oil spill!
    If they drop down they roll around
    It's really quite a thrill!

:ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

Started taking eye-health capsules with fish oil and tons of anti-oxidants. :gulp:

*applause*

edited December 1969

oh gees, i've just hit a low even lunch at cheesecakefactory won't help.

the y ke on my netbook keyboard is flaking out. y oh y yyyyyy

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

maybe a cool damp cloth on your chest? or feet?

edited December 1969

Sitting in our garden under the stars, is real noisy for 0400 cos there are a lot of Fruitbats swooshing around. When they fly their wings make a noise like footsteps on a roof, is quite eerie. One or two are tamer than the rest, there is a pair of pale eyes watching me from on top the fence :)

This discussion has been closed.