• RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Rareth said:
    ps1borg said:
    loco drop

Nice, great modeling on those Engines.

Like the PC models :)

wait are those from the PC Rail Road simulator?

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Sunday mornin.

looks like frozen tundra outside.

jan 6th. 2013. resolution #1 ... be more spontaneous this year

trying to think of a wild spontaneous way to enjoy the day. if i had a car i could drive to the beach. if it wasn't Sunday, i could walk to the bus stop and ride a bus somewhere.

i need a nice set of cooking pots. a nice sauce pan with a lil lip for pouring.

don't you hate when you heat up soup, but when you try to pour the soup it clings to the side of the pot and it runs off the bottom and only a dribble makes it into the soup mug, the rest of it goes all over the place?

wild and spontaneous.

how complicated is it to make croissants from scratch?

jan 6th. 2013. resolution #2 ... start cooking/baking breads and pastas home made from scratch.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Rareth said:
    ps1borg said:
    Rareth said:
    ps1borg said:
    loco drop

Nice, great modeling on those Engines.

Like the PC models :)

wait are those from the PC Rail Road simulator?

http://www.daz3d.com/jack-tomalin

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/parkside-cargo

edited December 1969

Sunday mornin.

looks like frozen tundra outside.

jan 6th. 2013. resolution #1 ... be more spontaneous this year

trying to think of a wild spontaneous way to enjoy the day. if i had a car i could drive to the beach. if it wasn't Sunday, i could walk to the bus stop and ride a bus somewhere.

i need a nice set of cooking pots. a nice sauce pan with a lil lip for pouring.

don't you hate when you heat up soup, but when you try to pour the soup it clings to the side of the pot and it runs off the bottom and only a dribble makes it into the soup mug, the rest of it goes all over the place?

wild and spontaneous.

how complicated is it to make croissants from scratch?

jan 6th. 2013. resolution #2 ... start cooking/baking breads and pastas home made from scratch.

Croissants from scratch are easy, you just need the energy to walk to a bakery and back :lol: *waves* way past my bedtime :)

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited January 2013

fail * 4

cant change my avi

candy.jpg
    100 x 100 - 6K
    fail.jpg
    777 x 529 - 66K
    Post edited by Mistara on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,148
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Kulay, I think you avatar needs to lose his hat, it is 12th night you know.

Working on it right now.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

fail * 4

cant change my avi

Yes, we have put in a query about this.

edited January 2013

I cannot change my avatar at this moment.

asylumofthedaleks11.jpg
    100 x 100 - 4K
    Post edited by Sfariah D on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,078
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Haha wow just got through reading a playthrough by "Sulla" in CivV, and it really does seem like it's "Just Civ2/3 but with better graphics". All the AI and gameplay mechanics took two to four steps backwards while the graphics took a step forward XD
    All the glaring and obvious flaws the AI had in II and III were back in V - many of which were fixed in IV.

Heh, CivIV can show up to 14+ leaders on the diplomacy screen but CivV can only show THREE o_O

While the guy had almost nothing but praise and overall good things to say about CivIV, he seems pretty mixed (With emphasis on negative feelings) about CivV =P

*EDIT* I also noticed I have three green boxes now... Took me long enough to see that =P
    Do I get a cookie for this? :D

Just power. Can you feel the Power? :)
    edited December 1969

Good Mornin

saturday yayy

trying to decide if today is a mothra ghidra movie day or a utube/tvtrope day

ooo, just had a wild and crazy idea, gonna put the pretzels and popcorn in the same bowl. this is how to live it up on the wild side.

Hope everything's OK. Mixing snacks in the wrong proportions can be dangerous! :ahhh:
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...they're baaaaaack.

To quote General Anthony Clemen McAuliffe: "Nuts!"
    From Wikipedia:
    General Anthony Clement "Nuts" McAuliffe (July 2, 1898 – August 11, 1975) was the United States Army general who was the acting division commander of the 101st Airborne Division troops defending Bastogne, Belgium during World War II's Battle of the Bulge. He is famous for his single-word reply of "Nuts!" in reponse to a German surrender ultimatum.
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    loco drop

Needs a face on loco, like Thomas.
    edited December 1969

Non-complaint: After 3 new Windoze 8 updates yesterday, FF is now behaving normally...and even faster than on my old lappy. Yayz!

edited December 1969

Morning. Warming up today. There are a bunch of parrots making a huge noise outside :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Warming up today. There are a bunch of parrots making a huge noise outside :)

They all want crackers. :)
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,986
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Hard to upgrade laptops :(

...tell me about it. About the only two things most of us can do (without being a microelectronics shop tech) is upgrade memory or install a larger HD.

What you gain in portability you pretty much lose in expandability.

Adequate cooling is also an issue as most only have a single fan and require passive systems such as a cooling pad which only marginally helps. Anything that places a heavy load on the CPU and GPU (such as rendering or gaming) can cause the system to overheat and shut down.

I think I've seen only a couple high end gaming notebooks (in the 3,000+$ range) that included extra fans to draw outside air through the unit.

For that I could build system with 32GB memory, dual 2GB GPUs, hyperthreading hexacore CPU, big SSD and a couple standard HDs for storage.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    loco drop

...where did you find the tracks?
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

...since they're making such a racket, I take it they're not Norwegian Blues which migrated for the winter.
    edited December 1969

I am trying to figure out what to do tonight

edited December 1969

..well wasn't going to buy anything until payday, however found something in the best of 2012 that caught my eye. It's teh Genesis Starter Bundle. Now it includes a few things I already have (like the Evolution morphs and Hampton hair. However, it also includes two clothing sets that I don't have (Casual Surfwear and Scoopback Mini Dress) and the Troll for Genesis.

Price 14.69$ which is less than for the Troll alone. Finally, can get the ol' brute for Genesis into my library so Abominable has someone to spar with.

Still a good deal as even at the sale price I get double my zloty's worth.

edited December 1969

tomorrow I go to this fun place called the DMV. I will take this questionnaire. if I answer enough questions right, they will take a picture of me.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:

...since they're making such a racket, I take it they're not Norwegian Blues which migrated for the winter.

Rainbow Loriketts do day shift, taking over from the Fruitbats on nights. Trees in our garden are fruiting and have become popular :)

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:
    loco drop

...where did you find the tracks?

RP at Remdo :)

edited December 1969

tomorrow I go to this fun place called the DMV. I will take this questionnaire. if I answer enough questions right, they will take a picture of me.

Good luck! :)

edited December 1969

my back hurts.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Good luck! :)

thanks

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ps1borg said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vuW6tQ0218
    edited December 1969

Really warming up here :)

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

A bit toasty (~_~;)... need sunscreen just to walk to your car >_<.</p>

edited December 1969

...I need heated socks to endure the long waits for buses.

This discussion has been closed.