The Snow Bikini Complaint Thread

Comments

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

Aww...
    Got this as a (late) birthday gift from a friend of his dragon character providing my raptor character with some love and affection <3</p>

Also hooray to Photoshop not being able to recognize the first one (Which was in PNG format...) until I opened it up in Paint.Net and saved it out as a JPEG. Funny how a nearly $700 program can't open a file a freeware program can? =P

1357080896.jpg
    681 x 800 - 189K
    1357080896.chizmo_affection_wip_.jpg
    631 x 800 - 199K
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Aw. So cute :) The great thing about standards is there are so many of them :lol:

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,078
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Aww...
    Got this as a (late) birthday gift from a friend of his dragon character providing my raptor character with some love and affection <3</p>

Also hooray to Photoshop not being able to recognize the first one (Which was in PNG format...) until I opened it up in Paint.Net and saved it out as a JPEG. Funny how a nearly $700 program can't open a file a freeware program can? =P

Is kissing or tasting? :)
    edited December 1969

Anyone else getting words instead of smileys? Grrr.

edited December 1969

everything seems to work for me, Safari5

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Sometimes I don't even get a word

no_smilies.jpg
    175 x 26 - 14K
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Sometimes I don't even get a word

Thanks, Cho! I don't mind minor irritations as long as they are shared. (mentally insert awesome smiley here)
  • WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

33F in freezing Austin TX. this morning! A possibility of freezing rain today and tomorrow!!! :bug:

FROZEN WATER FROM THE SKY! :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

Managed to get breakfast in but no coffee until I reach the office. Feh. Well, at least I have a warm bed, food, my guitars and the Web! :)

Going to be COLD until Saturday, then supposedly back into the 50f range. We'll see.

Watched a couple of documentaries on wombats and emus. Cool creatures! :coolsmile:

Complaint: I need a parka to wear, not a hoodie, but I don't own a parka. So I freeze at the bus stops. Meh., I end up under 3-4 layers just to stay less than frozen.

More complaints: my smilkeys aren't working. Feh.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited January 2013

tjohn said:
    Rezca said:
    Aww...

Tasting =P
    Lil raptor is going to be a lump in his throat soon :O
    He'll be okay though - we both like this "oddity" of ours, but we don't like seeing the critters and characters we love die because of it ^^

And yeah I don't get anything but "Broken image" icons for all the emoticons on the site. =/

Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

33F in freezing Austin TX. this morning! A possibility of freezing rain today and tomorrow!!! :bug:

Managed to get breakfast in but no coffee until I reach the office. Feh. Well, at least I have a warm bed, food, my guitars and the Web! :)

Going to be COLD until Saturday, then supposedly back into the 50f range. We'll see.

Watched a couple of documentaries on wombats and emus. Cool creatures! :coolsmile:

Complaint: I need a parka to wear, not a hoodie, but I don't own a parka. So I freeze at the bus stops. Meh., I end up under 3-4 layers just to stay less than frozen.

Yep. And you can't post a proper Woolyloach update without :ahhh:
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    tjohn said:
    Rezca said:
    Aww...

Tasting =P
    He'll be okay though - we both like this "oddity" of ours, but we don't like seeing the critters and characters we love die because of it ^^

And yeah I don't get anything but "Broken image" icons for all the emoticons on the site. =/
    Toony people and animals never really die. They just get really big boo-boos that heal by next image. :lol:

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,954
    edited January 2013

tjohn said:
    Rezca said:
    tjohn said:
    Rezca said:
    Aww...

Tasting =P

Toony people and animals never really die. They just get really big boo-boos that heal by next image. :lol:

Fall down and miss the next round of actions (TOON - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toon_(role-playing_game) link won't paste correctly, even with tags ).

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
    edited January 2013

Nearly midnight and a hot wind is blowing. Stars are out though. Emus are kinda scary big birds when they get going, they run fast and carry a lot of weight

T.png
    545 x 424 - 13K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited January 2013

Gods Of The Arena is on TV. Wish Wonder Woman was on as well. Oh yes I see the smileys vanished after the last post.

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Nearly midnight and a hot wind is blowing. Stars are out though. Emus are kinda scary big birds when they get going, they run fast and carry a lot of weight

Inevitable stupid question: Hot enough for you?

edited December 1969

Hates all the fire warnings in weather like this. But tonight the air is so clear you can see stars on the city skyline, so I guess there are no fires right now. Hot enough? Meh, 1000KM inland it gets hot enough but here you know the monsoon winds will start to blow sooner or later. You get ice falling from a hot sky sometimes :lol: Has rained the past three monsoon seasons so here's hoping *taps foot*

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Aw. So cute :) The great thing about standards is there are so many of them :lol:

lol. i want that slogan on a motivational lolz for my office door.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Anyone else getting words instead of smileys? Grrr.

i only see smileys when i'm logged out.

• SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

Ugh, just checked which day I live in, has been a while since I knew, I did sleep a few hours ones in a while, in 2 days the afterparty, which also might last 2 days, and then I'll finaly be free again for some rest time, hard work, this party period, well then, back to action,, **waves**

edited December 1969

sendz emergency cawffee delivery --->

edited December 1969

Zev-zev!

790: all night by the Zev-zev

Kai: In the Light Universe, I was darkness. Perhaps in the Dark Universe, I will be light. :coolhmm:

The dead do not want

:) they can't get high either. - narcolounger episode

edited December 1969

sendz emergency cawffee delivery --->

Ooooooooooooooooohh cawfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thanks thanks! :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Might wake up enough to work now lol! :bug:

Smileys back yaay! :coolsmile:

edited January 2013

hey ay ay ay - in voice of Bruce Willis Corbin Dallas 5th element

my take home pay shrunk. noooooes smaller paycheck. 16 bucks less. a week. that's like 64 bucks a month less.

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

I broke down and went out in the 40F degree weather for the 3 block walk to the taco place, brought back 3 tacos - crispy beef, soft beef, soft carne guisada. Will be stuffed like a loach soon! :bug:

I won't be stimulating the economy, I already cut WAY back on my 2013 spending plans.Any extra money after normal bills and medical bills will go into savings. Oh well! I have plenty of stuff and I need to simplify anyway.

Tacooooooooooo Timeeeeeee! :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

edited January 2013

yeah. i'm in full save mode too. no taxis unless the weather is nasty. which means i'm walking home in 20Fs. ouchie brrr brrr.

testing idea of eating taco for din-dins ... ... my tummy queasied. no taco t'nite.

guess it's time to put away the christmas hat. ... need a January hat.

Post edited by Mistara on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,936
    edited December 1969

With the windchill it was -1F this morning with a high of 19F today

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,954
    edited December 1969

Complaint: the complaint thread was getting into politics and I have to wade through pages to split it out.

• RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

Complaint: the complaint thread was getting into politics and I have to wade through pages to split it out.

exactly!.. who wants Politics, Religion and Logic clogging up the interwebs.

edited December 1969

waders are handy for fishing, or so i've heard.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    With the windchill it was -1F this morning with a high of 19F today

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :bug: :bug:

This discussion has been closed.