The Snow Bikini Complaint Thread

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Happy New Year to everyone who's already in tomorrow! :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Happy New Year Eve to everyone else! :cheese: :coolsmile:

Heading out tonight to see a rockabilly band, have a beer or two, and ring in the New Year! Wheeeeee!

...celebrating a quiet New Year's Eve at home. Very cold outside and just not into dealing with drunken crowds and all the noise. Guess I'm getting old.

The candles are lit, there's a plate of cheese, pickled herring (an old family tradition) a bottle of fine Amontillado Sherry and a bottle of Kruskovac, so I'm set.

In my "national" language. Szczęśliwego nowego roku

...and Leela wishes everyone Sretna Nova godina

sounds nice. Happy New Year.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,148
    edited December 1969

it is a new year and I feel a bit better. yeah I feel better with a side of frustration.

edited December 1969

maybe there's no cows in space, but there are Pigs In Space http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHsr7Chmff8

edited December 1969

It is a rainy day. It is a cloudy day too. I do not feel like sleeping. I want to watch a movie. I am thinking of watching Richard III which has Ian McKellen in it. I rather go see Hobbit, but new year's day is a bad day to go to movies, I think. Specially on a rainy new year's day.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

TIL the Scorpion King has no Scorpions. Sad really. Complaint: too much coffee means no sleepy

edited December 1969

I am watching Richard III, but the dialogue is so stilted and old.

edited December 1969

Ian looked old in this 1995 movie and he still looks old in Hobbit and Lord of the Rings.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Happy New Year, or Happy Day After New Year!! :cheese: :cheese:

I hope everyone had a good time - I'm in recovery mode (lol). I think many naps today!

Laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,986
    edited December 1969

...woke up to a cold but bright sunny new year.

Brekkie is a hashbrown cheese scramble with sausage (no eggs as those are bad for me)

Lots of fireworks last night, almost sounded like a war zone. There was also big plume of smoke to the north but checked the news and nothing about a fire in that area.

The one cool thing, someone was launching paper bag candle balloons. Excellent night for it as it was cold and very still. A few years ago some people in my neighbourhood did the same on July 4th. Resulted in a rash of UFO sightings over downtown that even prompted the local air guard wing to scramble a couple F-16s to investigate.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,078
    edited December 1969

Complaint: I can't think of anything to complain about. I'm sure it's just a temporary situation.

tgh.jpg
    300 x 300 - 15K
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

Brekkie is a hashbrown cheese scramble with sausage (no eggs as those are bad for me)

Lots of fireworks last night, almost sounded like a war zone. There was also big plume of smoke to the north but checked the news and nothing about a fire in that area.

The one cool thing, someone was launching paper bag candle balloons. Excellent night for it as it was cold and very still. A few years ago some people in my neighbourhood did the same on July 4th. Resulted in a rash of UFO sightings over downtown that even prompted the local air guard wing to scramble a couple F-16s to investigate.

The paper bag candle balloons sound cool! I've heard of such things but around here, you'd likely get shot for trying to sail a few.. everrything is STILL tinder-dry. :gulp:

Cooking hot sausage and hash browns now! Dinner willk be pork loin slces, yum! :cheese:

I wonder if I can find football on TV? This room has a TV.. hmm,. I should provbably go play with TentaSquirrel or practices guitar.. :-S

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

The paper bag candle balloons sound cool! I've heard of such things but around here, you'd likely get shot for trying to sail a few.. everrything is STILL tinder-dry. :gulp:

Cooking hot sausage and hash browns now! Dinner willk be pork loin slces, yum! :cheese:

I wonder if I can find football on TV? This room has a TV.. hmm,. I should provbably go play with TentaSquirrel or practices guitar.. :-S
    ...Rose Bowl (my Wisconsin Badgers vs. the Stanford "Smart Boys") starts in about an hour (3:30 your time). Heading to the corner pub to watch in a bit.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,936
    edited December 1969

Be careful. The police are out in full force today watching for drinking and driving.

edited December 1969

...the pub is just a five block walk away. Think I'll be alright.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

Those paper bag things have been banned in several areas round here. Had at least 2 fires directly attributed to them, in farmers fields, and one landed on someone conservatory which had plastic roof panels, not real glass, oops nasty.

Have had animals injured by chewing and finding the wires that hold them open,

http://www.rspca.org.uk/getinvolved/campaigns/wildlife/chineselanterns

• RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

oooo the Great Art Now series is on sale, 100% off for most of them.. wee.. a downloading we go...

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

Pfft haha just found this in someone's signature line on DA:

They say the world is going to end in 2012, and yet they can't even predict the weather.

edited December 1969

I wish 2013 will go much better than 2012. Living at a group home is not fun at all. I need to get a job as soon as possible. I need a job to survive.

edited December 1969

Urgh. 47f right now, heading down to 33f tonight. Highs the rest of the week in the upper 40s, lows in the low 30s.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr! Time to find some sugar-free hot choco! :ahhh:

Dibner: pork loin steaks and salad. So healthy it might kill me, so I'm having some beer left over from New Years. :smirk:

Fought with TentaSquirrel some, turns out the tentacle figure isn't boned well and so it's hard to pose. I might have to swap the singole objec out for individual, parented, more poseable tentacles.

Stiff tentacles.. sounds like that'd be a visit to the vet! :bug:

edited December 1969

group homes are rough to live in .

edited December 1969

Dibner: pork loin steaks and salad. So healthy it might kill me, so I'm having some beer left over from New Years. :smirk:

Fought with TentaSquirrel some, turns out the tentacle figure isn't boned well and so it's hard to pose. I might have to swap the singole objec out for individual, parented, more poseable tentacles.

Stiff tentacles.. sounds like that'd be a visit to the vet! :bug:

I think your dibner sounds delicious!
    Also Stiff Tentacles would make good name for a Punk or Metal band. :)
    edited December 1969

I wish I was in the mood to finish that movie I was watching earlier tonight.

edited December 1969

I wish I was in the mood to finish that movie I was watching earlier tonight.

Kinda blah-ing out on things myself tonight.
    Conversation with self:
    I could watch TV.
    Nah...all reruns.
    I could watch a DVD.
    Nah...not in the mood.
    I could try a render.
    Nah...not in the mood.
    I could vegetate and post a few irrelevant remarks in the DAZ Forums.
    Meh. OK.
  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

*meh*

;-)

edited December 1969

Cooler in Melbourne today :)

edited December 1969

sleepy. lullaby, blanket tuck-in, water, somethin to hug.

• RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

I guess I can go to bed now, DAZ is going to be chewing on my lastest scene for awhile it seems.

edited December 1969

...well not in a happy mood.

Wisconsin lost on a really STUPID pass play that resulted in an interception. It was 3rd and 1, we have three of the most dangerous running/tailbacks in all of college football, and they elected to pass.

The naysayers who said Wisconsin didn't deserve to be there will have a field way with this (even though Ohio State and Penn State Broke the rules).

Three consecutive Rose Bowl appearances, three consecutive embarrassing losses. That will be great for recruiting. "Here kid, you want to play for a programme that chokes in the big game, don't you?."

...aaaauuuuuughhhhh!!! I'm fraggin' sick and tired of being a loser.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

I drew my wyvern Akaikosh as my all-time favorite dinosaur - the Spinosaurus >:3

She wants fish D=

AkaiSpino.jpg
    1506 x 1032 - 348K
    edited December 1969

Hehe nice optics :)

This discussion has been closed.