Video on YouTube:

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,332

Droid Adventure

Featuring:

Droid - https://www.daz3d.com/droid

RoboTNY - https://www.daz3d.com/robotny

Video on YouTube:

• SPadhi89 said:

How is this. Rendered the base 3D and post worked in Photoshop.

this is amazing

• tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,540

Holiday Card 2021

Iron Man IV

Avengers Rescue Team

• tkdrobert said:

Holiday Card 2021

Happy New Year, man! This is a cool collection of characters and I think the costumes are pretty darned good, too.

I'm not sure what your camera settings are, but there is something off about the perspective. For instance, Logan shouldn't be that much taller than Natasha, and Cap looks way too small behind Domino. Peter is also too short.

That is a cool Christmas tree and i like the backdrop.  Happy Holidays, and hopefully I'll have some new work to share with people soon.

Hawkeye

Hawkeye

• XpiderManXpiderMan Posts: 426
    edited January 2022

Here's an anti-hero... Venom!

Venom by XpiderMan

and Ghost Rider...
    Ghost Rider by Xpiderman

Post edited by XpiderMan on
  • blutobluto Posts: 837

i dont really know if the boys are superheros hot , who you gunna call?

the boys.jpg
    698 x 786 - 378K
  • JoeQuickJoeQuick Posts: 1,701

bluto said:

Nice job on the likenesses 

• nice recreation of the Original movie - Ghostbusters....   neat  ghost rider there too

Avengers Assemble

• blutobluto Posts: 837
    JoeQuick said:

bluto said:

Nice job on the likenesses 

Thank you Joe that means a lot coming from you !

Days of Future's Past  Spiderman Noir

Days of Future's Past and Spider-Man Noir.

• Aussie ArtistAussie Artist Posts: 84
    edited January 2022

WOW - Fantastic work TK robert..  Well done -  KUDOS !!

Post edited by Aussie Artist on
  • megarandommadness said:

SPadhi89 said:

How is this. Rendered the base 3D and post worked in Photoshop.

this is amazing

Thank You :) 

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,593
    edited January 2022

"Take Your 'Kid' To Work" Day...

...or something like that.

I think 'Astro Boy" counts as a superhero.  Astro (or "Atom" as he's called in Japan) is based upon the "Blank Boi" figure sold here.  While it does have morphs to thicken or thin the proportions, I applied "displacement" to the entire body to achieve his almost cherubic frame.  His iconic "hair" is extracted from a mesh meant for 3D printing.  Also, Blank Boi has no mouth geometry, so I faked it with an inverse displacement.

FLO-w-Astro-J-1.jpg
    800 x 800 - 68K
    Post edited by Redfern on
  • XpiderMan said:

Venom by XpiderMan

and Ghost Rider...
    Ghost Rider by Xpiderman

These are really good. Other than needing a different colored background, I could almost see the Ghost Rider comic on the shelf at my local comic shop.

• solisphotographysolisphotography Posts: 39
    edited February 2022

Someone in the forums was asking about part of the Black Canary costume and I offered a suggestion, then realized that I had everything to make a pretty close to comic-accurate costume myself.

I had some other things to do yesterday that didn't involve my computer so I let this thing render to 5,000 iterations (it took about 20 hours on this old 1050Ti). Looks great but it's impossible to get to that with anything other than a simple portrait.

Lit with a 6x3 foot panel on both sides and to the rear. There is a simple white pane to camera left to add some dimensional bounce and a torus shape around the camera to act as a ringlight for the eye catchlights. The torus is at really low power so it doesn't add too much flat fill.

I used Ron's Circle Flares in Photoshop for the background as well as a smoke element that has a zoom blur on it.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Redfern said:

I think 'Astro Boy" counts as a superhero.  Astro (or "Atom" as he's called in Japan) is based upon the "Blank Boi" figure sold here.  While it does have morphs to thicken or thin the proportions, I applied "displacement" to the entire body to achieve his almost cherubic frame.  His iconic "hair" is extracted from a mesh meant for 3D printing.  Also, Blank Boi has no mouth geometry, so I faked it with an inverse displacement.

Nice.  What robot product is that one on the left? 

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,593
    edited February 2022

nomad-ads_8ecd56922e said:

Redfern said:

Nice.  What robot product is that one on the left? 

Not a product but a personal creation.  F.L.O. (Food Logistics Operations) is a collection of personally modeled props "parented" to the arms of the old "Robby the Robot" freebie by Arduino.

https://www.renderosity.com/freestuff/items/26681/robby

F.L.O. was a charcater from my old  (and now effectively (dead") web comic Freighter Tails...

http://www.mzzkiti.com/log015.htm

http://www.mzzkiti.com/log016.htm

...and was meant as an homage to the brilliant designs of the late Robert Kinoshita who built not only "Robby" for "Forbidden Planet" but also "the Robot" (marketed nowadays as "Robot B-9") for "Lost in Space".

Post edited by Redfern on
  • souravpadhi89 said:

Great image!  I very much like how the light works in this one. 

• mmitchell_houstonmmitchell_houston Posts: 2,473
    edited February 2022

Decided to completely redo this image, so I've deleted the one I posted here.

I'll put up the new one when it's ready.

Post edited by mmitchell_houston on
  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,870
    edited February 2022

Jokers' Getaway

JokerGetAway.jpg
    1100 x 1113 - 422K
    Post edited by RawArt on
  • What a Fun Forum! Some Spectacular work here. Did this one 2 years ago when I was really new to Daz, experimenting with lights, glass, reflections, textures, Mesh Grabbing etc. Don't look to close for the mistakes!! I still like it though. TD

Another Night in Gotham.jpg
    772 x 772 - 470K
  • Great image!  I very much like how the light works in this one. 

Thank You! 

• terry_duquette said:

What a Fun Forum! Some Spectacular work here. Did this one 2 years ago when I was really new to Daz, experimenting with lights, glass, reflections, textures, Mesh Grabbing etc. Don't look to close for the mistakes!! I still like it though. TD

Good Work For New beginning 

• XpiderManXpiderMan Posts: 426

mmitchell_houston said:

XpiderMan said:

Venom by XpiderMan

and Ghost Rider...
    Ghost Rider by Xpiderman

These are really good. Other than needing a different colored background, I could almost see the Ghost Rider comic on the shelf at my local comic shop.

Thanks. I always felt something was off, it might be the background as you mentioned. I'll play around with that later to see what I can come out with. Thanks again.