XTransfer Module 1- Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 Morph Converter (Commercial)

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,065
    edited December 2019

Yes you should be able to when we role out the update that also fixes the GenX bug. Just tested with Scott 6 on G8F. Should be no different with a G1 morph.

Capture.PNG
    2554 x 1349 - 573K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    Zev0 said:

"it won't seem to pick up all the morphs to tranfer"

We found the issue..Busy testing it...The problem was that XGen wasn't saving a full path that includes author and product, it just had an author folder. Hense why it could select some morphs. So ye older morphs seemed to work, but new ones no..Don't know if its studio related..But we made a fix so it works on new GenX ones...

I am glad you found a solution, but my issue isn't with Xtransfer, it is with GenX now that doesn't seem to be working to transfer from G2 to G3 and I am not sure if it is an issue with GenX or user input that is in error but when I am transferring a character morph from Gen 2 and then try it on Gen3 it may only have worked on the head or body but not both even tho I am doing create single morph.  

• Leonides02Leonides02 Posts: 1,379

I just wanted to stop in and say THANK YOU, Zev, for being an amazing PA with great products and fantastic support. You're fantastic. 

edited December 2019

I just wanted to stop in and say THANK YOU, Zev, for being an amazing PA with great products and fantastic support. You're fantastic. 

No... Thank you guys for the supportyesAnd you're welcome:)

Post edited by Zev0 on
    Kharma said:
    Zev0 said:

We found the issue..Busy testing it...The problem was that XGen wasn't saving a full path that includes author and product, it just had an author folder. Hense why it could select some morphs. So ye older morphs seemed to work, but new ones no..Don't know if its studio related..But we made a fix so it works on new GenX ones...

I am glad you found a solution, but my issue isn't with Xtransfer, it is with GenX now that doesn't seem to be working to transfer from G2 to G3 and I am not sure if it is an issue with GenX or user input that is in error but when I am transferring a character morph from Gen 2 and then try it on Gen3 it may only have worked on the head or body but not both even tho I am doing create single morph.  

Ah....Hmmm mine is working...I just used it now to do that Scott 6 example.

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,957
    edited December 2019
    Zev0 said:

YES! Great news indeed, now I can bring my V4-G2 via G3 characters over to G8! Thanks so much for your tireless hard work!

Post edited by takezo_3001 on
  • argel1200argel1200 Posts: 757
    edited December 2019
    argel1200 said:
    Zev0 said:

Is this character controlled by a character slider? Or is it just a mix of dialed morphs? 

Base model is FWSA Jade HD for Teen Josie 7. I don't even recall setting most of the dials, so not sure where they came from. Though I created this character 3 years ago so I may have forgotten the process. Looking at the XTransfer folder I see a ton of characters being pulled in.

Getting a Duplicate error now when I load the scene with the G3F character in it:

019-12-01 19:21:39.740 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5995): Duplicate formula found linking CMMClariceNavel & FBMClarice in /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 3/Female/Morphs/Thorneworks/Clarice/MCMClariceNavel.dsf.

Finally found all the XT creatad files. For anyone curious, in Windows 10 search, to find files starting with XT_  use this:  System.FileName:~XT_* 

As a refresher, the conversion was running at over 4 hours and seemed to be on the same morph for most of that four hours.

I started with a clean scene and loaded FWSA Jade JD for Teen Josie 7. Here's what is currently in use:

• Scale 94.0%
    • Render SubD Level (Minimum) 3
    • Breasts Downward Slope 35.34%
    • Breasts Implants -5.26%
    • Breasts Natural -7.14%
    • Breasts Perk Side 35.34%
    • Breasts Shape 01 10.53%
    • Jade Body 100% (default)
    • Teen Josie 7 Body 50%
    • Teen Josie 7 Body Slim 70.0%
    • FW_Nails 70.0% (default)
    • Teen Josie 7 Iris (hidden) 50.0%
    • Teen Josie 7 Lashes (hidden) 50.0%
    • FW_Lashes 25% (default)
    • Mouth Realism HD 100% (default)
    • Jade Head 100% (default)
    • Teen Josie 7 Face Slim 75%
    • Teen Josie 7 Head 50%
    • Glutes Upper Depth 35.21%
    • Legs Length 4.23%
    • Thighs Tone 25.35%
    • Navel 100% (default)
    • Stomach Soften 10.21%
    • MCM Josie7Navel (hidden) 50%

My character based on Jade differs from above as follows:

• Scale 100% (default)
    • A bunch of hidden pJCMs that are set to 0%

The G3F XT_ files I found (oldest first):

• XT_FW_PHMLashes.dsf
    • XT_FW_PBMNails.dsf
    • XT_FW_PBMNails.dhdm
    • XT_CMMClariceNavel.dsf

And for G8F, I moved and renamed the whole folder. Here's a list of all of the files:

S:\XTransfer_G8F>dir /s/b
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\3D Universe
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\Digital Touch
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\FWSA
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\KayleyssAD
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\Linday
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\RareStone
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\Silver
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\Thorneworks
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\Zev0
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\3D Universe\G3FAmber
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\3D Universe\G3FHaley
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\3D Universe\G3FMegan
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\3D Universe\G3FAmber\XT_MCM3duG3FAmberNavel.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\3D Universe\G3FHaley\XT_MCM3duHaleyNavel.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\3D Universe\G3FMegan\XT_MCM3duMeganStylizedNavel.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Arabella 7
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Base
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Base Correctives
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Base Pose
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Body
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Izabella 7
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Olympia 7
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Rune 7
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Sunny 7
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Teen Josie 7
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Tween Julie 7
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Arabella 7\XT_eJCMArabella7BreastsDownwardSlope.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Base\XT_PBMNavel.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Base\XT_PHMMouthRealismHD.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Base Correctives\XT_pJCMAbdomenLowerFwd_Navel.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Base Correctives\XT_pJCMAbdomenUpperFwd_Navel.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Base Pose\XT_eCTRLMouthOpen.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Body\XT_CTRLBreastsImplants.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Body\XT_CTRLBreastsNatural.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Body\XT_PBMBreastsDownwardSlope.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Body\XT_PBMBreastsPerkSide.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Body\XT_PBMBreastsShape01.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Body\XT_PBMGlutesUpperDepth.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Body\XT_PBMLegsLength.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Body\XT_PBMStomachSoften.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Body\XT_PBMThighsTone.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Izabella 7\XT_MCMIzabella7Navel.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Olympia 7\XT_pJCMOlympia7BreastsDownwardSlope.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Olympia 7\XT_pJCMOlympia7BreastsShape01.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Rune 7\XT_MCMRune7Navel.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Rune 7\XT_MCMRune7NavelHD.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Sunny 7\XT_MCMSunny7Navel.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Teen Josie 7\FBMJosie7Body.png
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Teen Josie 7\FBMJosie7BodySlim.png
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Teen Josie 7\FHMJosie7Head.png
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Teen Josie 7\XT_eCTRLJosie7Pouty.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Teen Josie 7\XT_eJCMJosie7EyelidsUpperDownUpL.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Teen Josie 7\XT_eJCMJosie7EyelidsUpperDownUpR.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Teen Josie 7\XT_eJCMJosie7Rage.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Teen Josie 7\XT_FBMJosie7Body.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Teen Josie 7\XT_FBMJosie7BodySlim.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Teen Josie 7\XT_FHMJosie7Head.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Teen Josie 7\XT_MCMJosie7EyesClosedL.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Teen Josie 7\XT_MCMJosie7EyesClosedR.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Teen Josie 7\XT_MCMJosie7Navel.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Teen Josie 7\XT_PHMJosie7FaceSlim.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Teen Josie 7\XT_PHMJosie7Iris.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Teen Josie 7\XT_PHMJosie7Lashes.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Teen Josie 7\XT_pJCMJosie7NeckBendBack.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\DAZ 3D\Tween Julie 7\XT_MCMTweenJulie7Navel.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\Digital Touch\DT-Jill
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\Digital Touch\DT-Jill\XT_DTJillNavel.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\FWSA\Dayna
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\FWSA\Jade
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\FWSA\Dayna\XT_MCM_FWSADaynaNavel.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\FWSA\Jade\FBM-FWSAJade.png
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\FWSA\Jade\FHM-FWSAJade.png
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\FWSA\Jade\XT_FBM-FWSAJade.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\FWSA\Jade\XT_FHM-FWSAJade.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\KayleyssAD\Aurore
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\KayleyssAD\Aurore\XT_PBMAuroreNavelHDlv4.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\Linday\Satine
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\Linday\Satine\XT_MCMSatineNavel.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\RareStone\Kyla
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\RareStone\Kyla\XT_MCMKyla Navel.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\Silver\Ruby
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\Silver\Ruby\XT_MCMRubyNavel.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\Thorneworks\Clarice
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\Thorneworks\Karly
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\Thorneworks\Ktarya
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\Thorneworks\Karly\XT_PBMKarlyNavel.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\Thorneworks\Ktarya\XT_PBM Ktarya Navel.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\Zev0\Bend Control
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\Zev0\Bend Control\XT_Smoother Teen Josie 7 L.dsf
    S:\XTransfer_G8F\Zev0\Bend Control\XT_Smoother Teen Josie 7 R.dsf

Post edited by argel1200 on
    edited December 2019

To get Jade across all you have to do is favourite this morph.

Capture.PNG
    1664 x 1357 - 182K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948
    Muneman said:
    Oso3D said:

My stab at Mr Bear

How did you manage the UV maps to look like that? 

Mr. Bear transferred perfectly for me as well. However the UV has me at a standstill.

• Will this transfer morphs from G8M to G8F?  If not, is there something else that does?

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,349
    edited December 2019

I had a chance to use this for the first time today, and so far the results look good, although I have not used it too much so far.

Regarding the GenX issues, my observation was that whilst the morphs created by GenX were transferred, the base shapes were not, and rather bizzarely these base shapes were placed in the Genesis 3 morph section instead (which explains why some people experienced issues with the source figure). The problem with GenX morphs is that they are just a delta of the base shape, not a full body morph by themselves, which is something I have always found to be a pain with GenX. If it is not too difficult then maybe a worthwhile enhancement of this app would be to combine GenX morphs with their base.

My advice to anyone thinking of returning this would be to hang on, you have 30 days after all. There are two very competent PAs working on sorting out the issues, and as can be seen in this thread, there are now plenty of testers to look for potential problems.

Post edited by Havos on
    edited December 2019

Will this transfer morphs from G8M to G8F?  If not, is there something else that does?

It does not, and the only thing I know of that can is Singular Blues free script, which is discussed in this thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/176271/morphs-from-g3-to-g8

The free script is not as easy to use as this product, and from my initial observations does not do as good a job on more extreme morphs, but it is the only thing that gives you a direct transfer from G8M to G8F and vice versa. 

Post edited by Havos on
    edited December 2019
    Havos said:

I had a chance to use this for the first time today, and so far the results look good, although I have not used it too much so far.

Regarding the GenX issues, my observation was that whilst the morphs created by GenX were transferred, the base shapes were not, and rather bizzarely these base morphs were placed in the Genesis 3 morph section instead (which explains why some people experienced issues with the source figure). The problem with GenX morphs is that they are just a delta of the base morph, not a full body morph by themselves, which is something I have always found to be a pain with GenX. If it is not too difficult then maybe a worthwhile enhancement of this app would be to combine GenX morphs with their base.

My advice to anyone thinking of returning this would be to hang on, you have 30 days after all. There are two very competent PAs working on sorting out the issues, and as can be seen in this thread, there are now plenty of testers to look for potential problems.

I prefer if the base morph is controlled seperate actually. You can get some unique results by dialing in the base shape at lower percentages combined with other genx morphs. If combined that option is removed. In a nutshell all you have to do is select the base once, transfer that and then all genx morphs will work on it as they should, granted you dial it up first. It's not too much of an effort to just dial up the base before using genx morphs. Yes GenX should have done this for you where base morph auto dials with genx morphs, but that is not something we can overwrite. This script can only emulate what is linked together, and not designed to create new ones.

list.jpg
    374 x 395 - 107K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    Kharma said:
    Zev0 said:

my issue is now to get GenX working properly again ... I dont know why it suddenly wont work
  • Havos said:

Will this transfer morphs from G8M to G8F?  If not, is there something else that does?

It does not, and the only thing I know of that can is Singular Blues free script, which is discussed in this thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/176271/morphs-from-g3-to-g8

The free script is not as easy to use as this product, and from my initial observations does not do as good a job on more extreme morphs, but it is the only thing that gives you a direct transfer from G8M to G8F and vice versa. 

Thanks.  I'll get XTransfer eventually, but not just yet.

Zev0 said:
    Havos said:

Regarding the GenX issues, my observation was that whilst the morphs created by GenX were transferred, the base shapes were not, and rather bizzarely these base morphs were placed in the Genesis 3 morph section instead (which explains why some people experienced issues with the source figure). The problem with GenX morphs is that they are just a delta of the base morph, not a full body morph by themselves, which is something I have always found to be a pain with GenX. If it is not too difficult then maybe a worthwhile enhancement of this app would be to combine GenX morphs with their base.

I prefer if the base morph is controlled seperate actually. You can get some unique results by dialing in the base shape at lower percentages combined with other genx morphs. If combined that option is removed. In a nutshell all you have to do is select the base once, transfer that and then all genx morphs will work on it as they should, granted you dial it up first. It's not too much of an effort to just dial up the base before using genx morphs. Yes GenX should have done this for you where base morph auto dials with genx morphs, but that is not something we can overwrite. This script can only emulate what is linked together, and not designed to create new ones.

I see your point. However it is a pain on some of the more stylized morphs, for example based on Aiko 3, where the A3 percentage and the morph percentage have to match or else the eyes are distorted.

• JerifeJerife Posts: 272

Just installed via DIM. I've achieved to open the script twice out of 15 tries; crying

New base G3F, open the script and read. As it says I have to favorite a morph before using I close the script to select chosen morph (Mandatory, cause I can't select it opened)

In shapes tab I favorite selected morph 

I open the script again double clicking the icon and... nothing

If I click with G3F unselected there's a warning so the "button" works

I close DS, open it again, load G3F, and the scripts opens. Great!  But I'm old and forgot again to favorite the morph.  I close, favorite and try to open the script again

Never more sad

Closed, loaded G3F, and the script no no

Unistalled the script in the Dim, rebooted computer, installed again Closed, loaded G3F, and the script no no

I don't know what more to try

Jerife said:

Just installed via DIM. I've achieved to open the script twice out of 15 tries; crying

New base G3F, open the script and read. As it says I have to favorite a morph before using I close the script to select chosen morph (Mandatory, cause I can't select it opened)

In shapes tab I favorite selected morph 

I open the script again double clicking the icon and... nothing

If I click with G3F unselected there's a warning so the "button" works

I close DS, open it again, load G3F, and the scripts opens. Great!  But I'm old and forgot again to favorite the morph.  I close, favorite and try to open the script again

Never more sad

Closed, loaded G3F, and the script no no

Unistalled the script in the Dim, rebooted computer, installed again Closed, loaded G3F, and the script no no

I don't know what more to try

Can I get a log Please? Save your log.txt and upload here as a zip. Thanks

Done

Whole log as The time there and my computer time difer 

zip
    zip
    log.zip

Thank you

edited December 2019

Hi what morph are you favouriting? Is it a GenX morph? If you just have g3 selected with no morphs favourited does the script open or not?

Post edited by Zev0 on

No, is a morph created by me in Hexagon. Is called NippleDisc. It makes the tip of the nip wider-bigger. It works wonderfully on G3F

Does the script work and open with any other standard moprh on G3, not your one.

Is the morph

ok thanks for clearing up.

edited December 2019

I can open the script with no morph selected

I can open it with other morphs selected MPGeorgiaLingerieBra and LingerieBottom

And... If I select those two AND Nipple Disc the script opens

Really odd

Clearly my morph by itself lacks something, accompanied might work. I'll follow the whole transfer and will tell

Post edited by Jerife on

Thanks

edited December 2019

Yes something is wrong with my morph as this is what shows the favorite tab

Is a pity cause I bought the script to use that morph I did in G2F and G3F so long time ago I don't remember how to do it again for G8F. Lol, I almost ever use hexagon, the UI hates me.

If you know a solution I will be delighted

Screenshot 2019-12-03 19.47.02.png
    832 x 629 - 35K
    Post edited by Jerife on

For those who said changing to city limits fixed things, can you give some screenshots or info on the UI setup before the change?

@Jerife can you pm me that morph please?