OsoDreamer's FelineFolk

1235»

Comments

• @tombraider4ever - Thank you. What I am most interested in is the image with the "cat ears from G3 female". What are those ears, please? That is exactly what I am looking for to depict Ohmes-raht Khajiit.

You're most welcome! smiley Those ears came from this set of morphs for G3: https://www.daz3d.com/fantasy-features-for-genesis-3-female-s, I think I used a tutorial from this forums to convert the ear morphs to G8 because they are in the same place in the parameters tab as some characters I converted. 

• watchdog79watchdog79 Posts: 1,026

@tombraider4ever - Thank you. What I am most interested in is the image with the "cat ears from G3 female". What are those ears, please? That is exactly what I am looking for to depict Ohmes-raht Khajiit.

You're most welcome! smiley Those ears came from this set of morphs for G3: https://www.daz3d.com/fantasy-features-for-genesis-3-female-s, I think I used a tutorial from this forums to convert the ear morphs to G8 because they are in the same place in the parameters tab as some characters I converted. 

Nice, thank you. I am going to use the Loving life while hanging at home" coupon for extra 60%.smiley

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,367
    Mattymanx said:
    scorpio said:
    Mattymanx said:

Khajiit is not happy

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/images/952841

The hair width was reduced to 0.12 root and 0.08 tip

density was increased from 400 to 2000 and anything not seen by the camera was hidden so that it would be easier to render

How do you alter the density etc of the fur  please?

Hey Scorpio, sorry for the delay in responding to you, I have not been following this thread.

To answer your question, the surfaces for the cats hair, scroll down and look for "Additional PR Hairs Density (cm2)"

The default is 400, I set it to 2000 for the close up.

Just a side note, any body part or hair that is NOT seen and therefore NOT needed were shut off in the scene tab to avoid loading those in to vram.

Also, I adjusted the line start width to 0.12 and the end width to 0.08 - This way the hair was finer and looked better up close.

Hope this helps

Thank you. Helps a lot.

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,898

You're welcome :)

• ChadCryptoChadCrypto Posts: 596

I just picked up the bundle. Thanks @Oso3d for making such a cool product!

• MelissaGTMelissaGT Posts: 2,611

I just picked up the bundle as well. Khajiit will have wares. You will take a look. :P

I suddenly can't get the fur texture to apply I'm selecting G8 applying the fur texture but the fur remains a soft grey. I've tried selecting the fur G8 and the fur the texture of the fur just doesn't change.

Oso3D said:

Materials> Iray> Feminie> OsoDreamer's FelineFok for G8F> THESE MATERIALS

If you go into the Skins subfolder, it will ONLY affect the figure skin and not the fur.

That said, there seems to be a specific issue with Ginger Tabby. Hmm

Guess this was never fixed, rather disapointing guess I will have to return the whole bundle.

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

I am having same issue hopefully it gets fixed

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,966

A fix was released months ago.

I just reinstalled it and it's working fine; if you continue to have problems, please put in a ticket, it must be some installation level thing out of my ken!

• I'm having the same "gray fur" problem

I've uninstalled and re-installed repeatedly, both in Dazcentral and DIM. Still no good

Thank you

• Never mind

I got it to work

Thatnk you

Oh, and this loooks really cool

Glad to hear!

Well, glad to read. Heh

• I cannot seem to get the Product to work like in the Promo Images.

None of the OsoFur Materials work, so the Body-Fur is constantly stuck with a white look when it's first loaded in.

That and the Fur is so spread out and thin that it looks nothing like again, in the Promo Images. The Cat Tail I have looks more like a rats tail because it barely has a few loose hairs on it.

What Am I doing wrong? did the product simply break overtime as Daz Studio continued to update?

Try rendering it.

Many dForce Hair items are set to only show guide hairs in viewport so your machine doesn't fall to its knees weeping.

If you have a really powerful machine and don't care, you can select the hair item, go to parameters, and click 'preview PR hairs ON'