Auto Muscle Enhancer HD [Commercial]

Comments

• It seems I, like others was never all that happy with the G8 biceps and morphs available.  Here is a lean model utilizing 30% of the Auto Muscle Enhancement, at 100% flex size.  Various blending of other morphs and muscle products to get here!

Lean G8 bicep.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 436K
  • RenderPretenderRenderPretender Posts: 1,041
    edited June 2020

It seems I, like others was never all that happy with the G8 biceps and morphs available.  Here is a lean model utilizing 30% of the Auto Muscle Enhancement, at 100% flex size.  Various blending of other morphs and muscle products to get here!

That's the split bicep I'm looking for. If the G8F version ever does materialize, I may ask you to kindly share the rest of your formula. I likely have the other corresponding G8F morphs/products you are using. Wonderful work.

Post edited by RenderPretender on
  • masi3vee said:

It seems I, like others was never all that happy with the G8 biceps and morphs available.  Here is a lean model utilizing 30% of the Auto Muscle Enhancement, at 100% flex size.  Various blending of other morphs and muscle products to get here!

That's the split bicep I'm looking for. If the G8F version ever does materialize, I may ask you to kindly share the rest of your formula. I likely have the other corresponding G8F morphs/products you are using. Wonderful work.

Thanks, happy to share, I will say that "porting" everything over onto G8M is a lot of work, and not everything works! Still a lot of fun though.

edited June 2020
    masi3vee said:

Thanks, happy to share, I will say that "porting" everything over onto G8M is a lot of work, and not everything works! Still a lot of fun though.

Thanks very much. I'll just wait for the G8F version, as everything I have is for that platform. Then maybe I'll ping you for your tricks.

• ...Well, AME does work on frogs.

fight night in frog town.png
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,085

Knightowl20: I was wondering if this would work on this. It appears to do well. Thank you.

• Maybe a "ThunderFrog", anyway my take on another comic character!

Daddy's Girl 1.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 763K

Maybe a "ThunderFrog", anyway my take on another comic character!

Very cool. I hope the G8F version hasn't died on the vine.

• I think D.Master had some life things to attend to.
  • Hanabi said:
    I think D.Master had some life things to attend to.

Best Wishes to D. Master.

Messing around with my take on Jen Walters, when I kept running into animated pictures of the Hulk, so decided to give that a try. Here are the results! 

Jen W. 1.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 398K
    Cartoon Hulk 1.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 390K
    Cartoon Hulk 2.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 393K
    Cartoon Hulk 3.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 393K
    Hanabi said:

Messing around with my take on Jen Walters, when I kept running into animated pictures of the Hulk, so decided to give that a try. Here are the results! 

Indeed, hope all is well with the AME creator.

Very cool concept and creative presentation. What's the outfit she's wearing, if I might ask?

(I wonder if there's a way to get AME G8M to work with G8F if you have G8F's ASE? I suppose someone might have done it if there were.)

• masi3vee said:
    Hanabi said:

Very cool concept and creative presentation. What's the outfit she's wearing, if I might ask?

(I wonder if there's a way to get AME G8M to work with G8F if you have G8F's ASE? I suppose someone might have done it if there were.)

The outfit is I13's Classroom Teacher, and H&C's Business Suit Jacket with the sleeve opacity set to zero. As for trying to get the AME to work on the G8F platform, with ASE, D. Master must be a genius to figure out all the morphs and Joint Controls required. Makes my head hurt! Truly inspiring, has made me at least venture into JCM's to enhance posing and animations.  I do a lot of superhero stuff, so throw poses at a character till I find what I am looking for. Not having to fix anything is such a time saver once you have his product set.

masi3vee said:
    Hanabi said:

The outfit is I13's Classroom Teacher, and H&C's Business Suit Jacket with the sleeve opacity set to zero. As for trying to get the AME to work on the G8F platform, with ASE, D. Master must be a genius to figure out all the morphs and Joint Controls required. Makes my head hurt! Truly inspiring, has made me at least venture into JCM's to enhance posing and animations.  I do a lot of superhero stuff, so throw poses at a character till I find what I am looking for. Not having to fix anything is such a time saver once you have his product set.

Thanks for the info on the outfit. I might have one of them.

I was asking the other question because I'm sort of holding a project in abeyance until the G8F version of AME is released. I don't want tp get too far down the road and then have to re-develop the character and re-render everything.

• mikethe3dguymikethe3dguy Posts: 515
    edited July 2020
    masi3vee said:
    masi3vee said:
    Hanabi said:
    I was asking the other question because I'm sort of holding a project in abeyance until the G8F version of AME is released. I don't want tp get too far down the road and then have to re-develop the character and re-render everything.

I'm in exactly the same situation! Trying to stay busy with side projects until AME G8F is released, but my main project could be greatly improved by his morphs from what I see, and I want it to be as good as it can be, so waiting. Hopefully it comes soon.

Post edited by mikethe3dguy on

I wonder if anyone has an ear to the tracks on the release of the G8F version of AME? Sure hope the product developer is okay.

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,710
    masi3vee said:

I wonder if anyone has an ear to the tracks on the release of the G8F version of AME? Sure hope the product developer is okay.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/422141/auto-life-commercial#latest

• Just an update, this is 25% AME, with flex control overdriven to 225% to get that split bicep "popped" look that I have wanted on leaner models.  This is a complex mix of AME/ASE and another muscle product, D-formers and ERC freezes, all so I can pose at will with little to no "fixes" required, just like D-Master likes it!  (Over driving the flex control lengthens the shoulder to elbow dimension, so I had to D-form it back to the original X length, this also allowed a control of the overall Y and Z growth to keep the models' arms in scale, while still showing the pop) Also works well with animations. Still tweaking, but converging on a solution I like.  That is the fun part of this product!

Ranch hand 1.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 512K
    edited July 2020

Just an update, this is 25% AME, with flex control overdriven to 225% to get that split bicep "popped" look that I have wanted on leaner models.  This is a complex mix of AME/ASE and another muscle product, D-formers and ERC freezes, all so I can pose at will with little to no "fixes" required, just like D-Master likes it!  (Over driving the flex control lengthens the shoulder to elbow dimension, so I had to D-form it back to the original X length, this also allowed a control of the overall Y and Z growth to keep the models' arms in scale, while still showing the pop) Also works well with animations. Still tweaking, but converging on a solution I like.  That is the fun part of this product!

That looks fantastic! I do hope, however, that one can get close to that without too much complexity. Serial work would be a real challenge if you're looking for character consistency, but had to do a lot of fiddling with a lot of tools. But that split bi is where I want to go.

By the way, what are ERC freezes? "all so I can pose at will with little to no "fixes" required" is the ticket!

• DAZ defines ERC as "Enhanced Remote Control".  Basically hooking sliders together. You have to right click into the edit mode, then pick and set the property or properties you want to control, then pick or create a master property, then ERC freeze them from within the Edit window.  You can look up videos doing this, as it is easier to see it once than to try and explain it. But most Characters come with a head morph and a body morph, then the creator creates a new property that ERC freezes the head, the body,  overall scale, or any other properties that are desired for the character, all hooked to the single master slider.  You can get close to these results if you don't overcook the flex control too much.  I am just enjoying exploring unknown capabilities within DAZ, and delving into D.Masters work inspired me to experiment, sometimes with disastrous results, like hooking right arm properties to the left arm inadvertently!

DAZ defines ERC as "Enhanced Remote Control".  Basically hooking sliders together. You have to right click into the edit mode, then pick and set the property or properties you want to control, then pick or create a master property, then ERC freeze them from within the Edit window.  You can look up videos doing this, as it is easier to see it once than to try and explain it. But most Characters come with a head morph and a body morph, then the creator creates a new property that ERC freezes the head, the body,  overall scale, or any other properties that are desired for the character, all hooked to the single master slider.  You can get close to these results if you don't overcook the flex control too much.  I am just enjoying exploring unknown capabilities within DAZ, and delving into D.Masters work inspired me to experiment, sometimes with disastrous results, like hooking right arm properties to the left arm inadvertently!

Thanks, terry. I read a little bit about it before you replied. I'll look at some vids, but I'm hoping I can achieve that split bicep without too much trouble once the product is released. I'm so saddened by the developer's personal loss though.

• mumia76mumia76 Posts: 146

I wonder how far are we into the G8 lifecycle now. It'd be a bummer if we don't get to use this product for a very long time.

• MusclemanMuscleman Posts: 3,014

Excellent render, Muscleman! I have your Bodybuilding Pose set for the Brute/G8M and it is awesome.  Thank you for creating that wonderful product.  Yes, AME is a wonderful add-on and I dial it in to greater or lesser degrees right after I load a G8M character.

Thanks again for showing your render!

Lee

Thank you for your kind words!

• MusclemanMuscleman Posts: 3,014
    Sigurd said:

Wow! I am gone for a few days and this happens. Terry D. this is awesome work here. I love the biceps, so realistic!

Lee and Muscleman, great work on your characters!

Thank you!

• DMasterDMaster Posts: 410

G8F AME, testing the product today. Hope all will be OK.

test ame g8f01.jpg
    1233 x 1146 - 347K

Wow! She is awesome! I cannot wait.

Thank you so much!

DMaster said:

Wonderful! Thank you for your perseverence with this project!

• terry_duquetteterry_duquette Posts: 256
    edited July 2020

I am sure your checkouts will go well. Can't wait, so exciting! Thanks!

Post edited by terry_duquette on

For me the ASE and AME are invaluable parts of my character creation workflow. Whether I am starting with a base G8 or a custom character it is the first thing I dial up before any other modifications. I do not know when G9 iteration might be coming out (I am currently quite happy with this version when properly fine tuned) I do not plan on moving up to it (or at least investing too much in it) until these products are available for it. That is how much I value this product.

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,957

A quick question, for us 8gb VRAM card users, just how much VRAM is being used to render these models, seeing as sub-d is such a VRAM resource hog? 

• OrionPax09OrionPax09 Posts: 419
    DMaster said:

Everything looks just about perfect from what I'm seeing. Seriously hoping that this gets released soon.