Auto Muscle Enhancer HD [Commercial]

Comments

• RenderPretenderRenderPretender Posts: 1,041
    DMaster said:

G8F AME, testing the product today. Hope all will be OK.

Everything looks just about perfect from what I'm seeing. Seriously hoping that this gets released soon.

I check daily. Deepest appreciation for the product developer.

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,085

My deepest respect for the developer also. I am sure it will come when it is ready. Kudos to him for all the great stuff he has already bestowed upon us!

• mumia76mumia76 Posts: 146

Just take my money already.

edited August 2020

OK. Been playing around with a few characters. I finally settled on this version of Scott Mainz. He is dialed in at AME 60%. I like the overall aesthetic. AME is so useful as I would never have been able to come up with this character before because of clipping/collision issues (mostly in the Lat insertion area).

On another note, the only improvement I can think of for DAZ developers for Genesis 9 would be better collision detection/deformation. Too many times I end up having to shrink my characters' musculature down to prevent odd clipping when using common poses. But when you compare our current model against M4 it is so shocking to see how far we have already come.

Scott Mainz 8.6 A 07 G8M M 000 Degrees v 2.0.png
    1536 x 2048 - 2M
    Post edited by Sigurd on
  • Sigurd said:

OK. Been playing around with a few characters. I finally settled on this version of Scott Mainz. He is dialed in at AME 60%. I like the overall aesthetic. AME is so useful as I would never have been able to come up with this character before because of clipping/collision issues (mostly in the Lat insertion area).

On another note, the only improvement I can think of for DAZ developers for Genesis 9 would be better collision detection/deformation. Too many times I end up having to shrink my characters' musculature down to prevent odd clipping when using common poses. But when you compare our current model against M4 it is so shocking to see how far we have already come.

Sigurd, nice character, Love the dense look, and the body hair!

I did see the changes between G3 and G8 models and definitely the older models which I quickly quit using. Even the baseline G8 Base Flexions was a HUGE leap forward. Maybe this will be the next!

Thanks terry for the nice words. I appreciate it. People often tell me that I am dense, and then laugh and walk away ... I do not know why :).

As an Endo/Meso myself I have an affinity for denser, more squarish looking figures (think American Football Down-Lineman or Heavy-weight Wrestler). They are usually under-represented. These last couple of years, I believe, there have been lots of quality offerings in this category.

• Nope, G8F AME isn't here yet, but I thought I would share. Only touch up to the pose was to move the left arm so the left hand was on the waist. 25% AME, Flex control with limits off at 225%, 25% SWOLE Fibo, and a host of ERC to D-formers and other Muscle Morphs to keep the character more on the slim side. I originally focused on D.Masters Torso morphs, but there is also a lot going on with the legs and feet! Still exploring and enjoying this product.

Show off.jpg
    1250 x 1000 - 457K

Wow! Nice work!

• Nope, G8F AME isn't here yet, but I thought I would share. Only touch up to the pose was to move the left arm so the left hand was on the waist. 25% AME, Flex control with limits off at 225%, 25% SWOLE Fibo, and a host of ERC to D-formers and other Muscle Morphs to keep the character more on the slim side. I originally focused on D.Masters Torso morphs, but there is also a lot going on with the legs and feet! Still exploring and enjoying this product.

She's beautiful indeed. But what worries me a bit is that, assuming the G8F version is ever released, I won't be able to arrive at a thinner, well-cut girl and pose her for image series without bringing in a host of other resources. I can see a bit of tweaking, but I'm concerned that my goal will require a lot of supporting tools that may defeat its purpose.

• Thanks Sigurd!

Render Pretender, I took your statement as a challenge to apply what I have learned playing with AME. Using only the G8 essential tools (some with limits turned off as you will see), I set out to find some baseline settings that might work on lean figures.  Below are the results, with a screen cap of my settings to get here.  Other than tweaking the poses to match the figure, I did not change any AME/ASE settings between poses. I think you will be OK, and loving the product. The tying together of the AME body, AME Flex Size, and ASE settings are what make this product so fun to use on any character.

Lean 1.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 336K
    Lean 2.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 337K
    Lean 3.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 337K
    Lean 4.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 381K
    Lean 5.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 383K
    Lean settings.JPG
    1330 x 1077 - 320K
  • Thanks Sigurd!

Render Pretender, I took your statement as a challenge to apply what I have learned playing with AME. Using only the G8 essential tools (some with limits turned off as you will see), I set out to find some baseline settings that might work on lean figures.  Below are the results, with a screen cap of my settings to get here.  Other than tweaking the poses to match the figure, I did not change any AME/ASE settings between poses. I think you will be OK, and loving the product. The tying together of the AME body, AME Flex Size, and ASE settings are what make this product so fun to use on any character.

Thanks for going to all that effort. There's that split bicep I'm looking for. I can add a bit more mass, but it's reassuring to know that I'll be able to manage without too many other tools, though I do have a functional complement. Now all we need is the release.

• Glad to help, I did crank pretty hard into the "leaning out" just to see what was possible. I mean really -60% on the body builder size! With an additional -20% on the portly.  The possibilities are quite literally endless.  Thanks to D.Master!!

Great work! I cannot wait for the release!

• RenderPretenderRenderPretender Posts: 1,041
    edited August 2020
    Sigurd said:

I've been biting my lip in restraint on this topic, largely because I feel badly for the content developer who obviously worked hard on both versions of AME under extenuating circumstances. I don't know DAZ's testing or release protocol/rationale, but releasing complementary (G8M/G8F) versions of a widely applicable and desireable tool within practical proximity of each other would seem to make good basic marketing sense. Instead, we're treated to two iterations of Skull and Spine that I'm sure are at the top of everone's shopping list.

DAZ! Wake up! Release the G8F version of AME before it becomes irrelevant. And thanks again to the developer for your exceptional work.

Post edited by RenderPretender on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,918
    Sigurd said:

I've been biting my lip in restraint on this topic, largely because I feel badly for the content developer who obviously worked hard on both versions of AME under extenuating circumstances. I don't know DAZ's testing or release protocol/rationale, but releasing complementary (G8M/G8F) versions of a widely applicable and desireable tool within practical proximity of each other would seem to make good basic marketing sense. Instead, we're treated to two iterations of Skull and Spine that I'm sure are at the top of everone's shopping list.

DAZ! Wake up! Release the G8F version of AME before it becomes irrelevant. And thanks again to the developer for your exceptional work.

D Master hasn't said that the product was submitted to Daz yet, and that's a pretty crucial step toward Daz releasing the product.

• Gordig said:
    Sigurd said:

D Master hasn't said that the product was submitted to Daz yet, and that's a pretty crucial step toward Daz releasing the product.

I'll gladly stand corrected if I'm mistaken, but I was under the impression that it had been packaged and was undergoing product testing.

Well it seems this product will remain in limbo forever. Shame.

• lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,419

hope the PA is okay - they were really productive and innovative.

• Leonides02Leonides02 Posts: 1,379

I know his wife died about a month ago. sad

• mumia76 said:

I wouldn't hit the panic button. DMaster is still active here. Heck, I did a quick check and saw that he was addressing an issue regarding Auto Shape Enhancer.

How about we all just give him some time here? He did lose his wife not that long ago, after all. I'm sure he'll be back at full steam once he's recovered. We can all be patient.

mumia76 said:

I wouldn't hit the panic button. DMaster is still active here. Heck, I did a quick check and saw that he was addressing an issue regarding Auto Shape Enhancer.

How about we all just give him some time here? He did lose his wife not that long ago, after all. I'm sure he'll be back at full steam once he's recovered. We can all be patient.

Forum says he hasn't been active since July 20.

• I hope we are all "hanging in there" in anticipation. Still best thoughts to D.Master and thanks for the products he has already delivered!  In my previous posts I ported over some G8F onto the G8M to see what the female version could look like.  That was fun and a lot of work.  So recently I ported D.Masters' AME body and upper/lower 2x settings.  Along with some other muscle products my intent was to see what the actual G8F would look like with AME.  So this render is the Base G8F figure with a different Material set.  The body is 95% AME with both upper/lower 2X body settings at 95%. Various other vascularity morphs in addition to the flexure morphs, and individually tuned ASE settings. NOTE: D.Masters AME morphs and Joint Controls are highly complex, and I could not even hope to replicate his work, thus no split bicep available.  Hope this keeps everyones interest up for the G8F AME, I am sure we will get it sooner or later. 

Guard Girl.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 451K

Wow! Great work.

• Sigurd said:

Wow! Great work.

Thanks Sigurd, It is so much faster when I don't have to "Auto-fit" and fix everything. I will note that using the AME body and  2X settings does help address the Lat area you mention in previous posts.  Now with the more muscular female figures, there is a bicep interference issue with a lot of the "thin model type" poses that are out there. Usually just a little forearm bend tweak can fix it right up!

• AME and the new Marvelous Bodysuit work well together.

supermanrender.jpg
    1296 x 1920 - 799K
  • HellbenderHellbender Posts: 16
    edited September 2020

AME with Transgender Shapes, Musculare HD Morphs and a HD Male Character.

AME_Test_1.png
    890 x 1440 - 1M
    Post edited by Hellbender on
  • inquireinquire Posts: 2,130
    edited September 2020

AME and the new Marvelous Bodysuit work well together.

They do work well together! Where did the Superman Logo come from? Is that in the Marvelous Bodysuit? (Maybe I didn't look closely enough.)

Nope, Superman Logos, etc., are not in there. So, did you Photoshop it?

Post edited by inquire on
  • inquire said:

They do work well together! Where did the Superman Logo come from? Is that in the Marvelous Bodysuit? (Maybe I didn't look closely enough.)

Yeah, made a new texture for it in Photoshop.

Hellbender, great work! Very creative. I never would have thought of doing it that way.

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,130
    inquire said:

Yeah, made a new texture for it in Photoshop.

Thanks for letting me know. It looks wonderful, truly. I guess there's too much fuss over copyright if DAZ sells known comic book hero uniforms, huh?