Auto Muscle Enhancer HD [Commercial]

Comments

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,130
    DMaster said:

https://www.daz3d.com/swole-for-genesis-8-male-hercules--advanced-muscle-deformation

Hey guys. Get this wonderful product to work with AME too. 

Every muscle man need to have a part to SWOLE

I am starting to work again. slowly.

I was just wondering about this product. I sent SimonWM an inbox message, but haven't heard back. What I want to know is can I use these JCM morphs on other characters besides Hercules? (I do own Hercules and the SWOLE set.) But will these morphs show up in the Parameters Tab and in the Shaping Tab? From what you're saying, DMaster, I would suspect that this is the case.

• DMasterDMaster Posts: 410
    inquire said:
    DMaster said:

https://www.daz3d.com/swole-for-genesis-8-male-hercules--advanced-muscle-deformation

Hey guys. Get this wonderful product to work with AME too. 

Every muscle man need to have a part to SWOLE

I am starting to work again. slowly.

I was just wondering about this product. I sent SimonWM an inbox message, but haven't heard back. What I want to know is can I use these JCM morphs on other characters besides Hercules? (I do own Hercules and the SWOLE set.) But will these morphs show up in the Parameters Tab and in the Shaping Tab? From what you're saying, DMaster, I would suspect that this is the case.

I like the shape.

I would use it to add a bigger size body.

The arms up and arm forward is in good form. Just remember do not turn SWOLE on 100%, adjust to your character. Add in some muscles, also add the animation to the arm to figure out what % to add SWOLE.

• Inquire, answering for DMaster, this is basically another character morph, that has a ton of Joint Control Morphs embedded, with controls on how much you want to blend in on any character, with any other morphs. I have been waiting for the female version, so here is some more exploration of G8F morphed onto G8M so I could play with this product! Attached are baseline G8F with 70% of the AME body and 25% veins and muscle definition, with 30% upper body 2x, and 20% lower body 2x.  All in SubD1.  The side by side is some of my preferences on the G8F form.

G8F at 70% AME front.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 474K
    G8F at 70% AME back.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 459K
  • DMasterDMaster Posts: 410

WoW. That looks good. Now I have to figure out what the last thing I did with the G8F.

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,085

Thanks for the suggestion re Swole Herc. I will definitely get him now! He is in my cart. Free Daz Horse 2 to sweeten the deal.

• Drogo NazhurDrogo Nazhur Posts: 1,081
    von Hobo said:

It took a while to render due to using DOF and I stopped it at around 90% completion.  Lots of work to do to get a face I want for the Ward/AME/ASE physique I rendered in my previous post.

AME really pops the musculature of existing characters.  Such a wonderful and essential tool for my workflow.

Lee

Is the Auto Shape Enhancer an absolutely required product for the Auto Muscle Enhancer HD?

I am also thinking about getting Cartoonized because these renders really rock!

Cartoonized? Tell me more!

• Here's a quick toon/stylized physique render of Swole Hercules with AME Body set to 35%, ASE dials mostly set to 100%, Swole Hercules Body set to 75%, Cartoonized set to 100%, and a slew of additional shaping morphs set to tighten the waist, love handles, head/face, etc.

AME and ASE can mix very well with other morphs.

Lee

G8M-SwoleHercules-Toon-6A.jpg
    966 x 1251 - 277K
  • golem841golem841 Posts: 127
    DMaster said:
    masi3vee said:

Based on the apparent success of the G8M version, I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on ASE for G8F while it's on sale. Any ETA on the G8F version of AME?

I will be submitting it next week 19-or 20 if all is well.

I will buy it as soon as it appears in the shop !

Yves

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,130

Inquire, answering for DMaster, this is basically another character morph, that has a ton of Joint Control Morphs embedded, with controls on how much you want to blend in on any character, with any other morphs. I have been waiting for the female version, so here is some more exploration of G8F morphed onto G8M so I could play with this product! Attached are baseline G8F with 70% of the AME body and 25% veins and muscle definition, with 30% upper body 2x, and 20% lower body 2x.  All in SubD1.  The side by side is some of my preferences on the G8F form.

Looks very good. In these images, did you add some of the new SWOLE for Hercules morphs?

• That is actually  some Z Muscleman, with Musculature Flex Control on at 16% and Control Alt at 8%, along with some of my own Joint Control Morphs utilizing the Easy Flex package.  Truly a demonstration of the versatility and mixability of all these packages!  Lots of fun!!

• leemoon_c43b45a114leemoon_c43b45a114 Posts: 850
    edited June 2020

A little more playing with AME and ASE this afternoon.  This one is Sebastian with some Jakob/Brute dialed in, several other character heads lightly dialed up, Cartoonized set to around 25%, a little Swole and Colossus thrown in as well, with Shave This body hair rounding out the fun.

Lee

G8M-SebastianJakob-Toon-4-Pose-1.jpg
    966 x 1251 - 434K
    G8M-SebastianJakob-Toon-4.jpg
    966 x 1251 - 449K
    Post edited by leemoon_c43b45a114 on
  • Modified the scene above to darken the body hair and pump up AME Body and AME Veins a little more.  Also refined the head a bit.

Lee

G8M-SebastianJakob-Toon-4-Pose-1C.jpg
    966 x 1251 - 423K
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

Instant cartoon from any non-cartoon Genesis 8 character. Works very well.

• HappyboyHappyboy Posts: 54
    Any further update on when the g8f version will be available? I'm waiting to buy both of them.
  • DamselDamsel Posts: 382
    Sigurd said:

Nice work Damsel! This highlights one of the things I like most about this product is how different the end results can look. Your character looks great and does not look much at all like any of the other characters that have been also showcased on this page.

Thank you so much! He uses Gordon. Very happy with the product. It's become my go-to on my romance cover heroes.

• DamselDamsel Posts: 382
    Damsel said:

Just wanted to tell you I love this product. Nice work! This one combines Gordon's head with your produt.

Damsel, your render is amazing.  I like the render style and the character you created.  And I agree with Sigurd regarding the uniquely wonderful figure you've come up with.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

Lee

Wow, thanks!

• RenderPretenderRenderPretender Posts: 1,041
    Happyboy said:
    Any further update on when the g8f version will be available? I'm waiting to buy both of them.

I second that. Hope work continues apace and that the PA is well.

• MusclemanMuscleman Posts: 3,014

I love this add-on and here's my render, and of course, use my bodybuilding poses for The Brute 8 and  Genesis 8 Male(s) and Female(s)
    ;) 
    https://www.daz3d.com/bodybuilding-poses-for-the-brute-8-and-genesis-8

bodybuilding2.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 872K
  • Excellent render, Muscleman! I have your Bodybuilding Pose set for the Brute/G8M and it is awesome.  Thank you for creating that wonderful product.  Yes, AME is a wonderful add-on and I dial it in to greater or lesser degrees right after I load a G8M character.

Thanks again for showing your render!

Lee

• DMaster said:

WoW. That looks good. Now I have to figure out what the last thing I did with the G8F.

Keeping the G8F hope alive! Introducing the AME Twins AMos and AMy.

AME Twins.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 515K
  • lindelllindell Posts: 58
    Nice example work. Both cut and yet realistic looking physics, just what I'm looking for.
    DMaster said:

She looks great. I hope to be able to achieve the elusive split bicep when the G8F version comes out.

• masi3vee said:
    DMaster said:

She looks great. I hope to be able to achieve the elusive split bicep when the G8F version comes out.

Well here is a taste! As Sigurd pointed out earlier in this forum, turning off the limits on the AME Flex Size can have some dramatic results.  This can be useful to use a small amount of AME and still get a dramatic effect, even on a thinner figure. Attached are some explorations, all at 85% ASE to keep things a little more constant. Be WARNED though, depending on the pose, things can get out of hand quickly! This is an extremely fun product to play with.

AME 5%-Flex size 1000%.jpg
    800 x 800 - 340K
    AME 10%-Flex size 500%.jpg
    800 x 800 - 341K
    AME 15%-Flex size 350%.jpg
    800 x 800 - 343K
    AME 20%-Flex size 275%.jpg
    800 x 800 - 344K
    AME 25%-Flex size 100%.jpg
    800 x 800 - 340K
    edited June 2020
    masi3vee said:
    DMaster said:

Well here is a taste! As Sigurd pointed out earlier in this forum, turning off the limits on the AME Flex Size can have some dramatic results.  This can be useful to use a small amount of AME and still get a dramatic effect, even on a thinner figure. Attached are some explorations, all at 85% ASE to keep things a little more constant. Be WARNED though, depending on the pose, things can get out of hand quickly! This is an extremely fun product to play with.

Ah, there it is at last! Thanks for sharing this. What does the final percentage in your file names refer to though?

Edit: Oh, I think I get it. One's AME and one's ASE.

Post edited by RenderPretender on
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,085

Wow! I am gone for a few days and this happens. Terry D. this is awesome work here. I love the biceps, so realistic!

Lee and Muscleman, great work on your characters!

• masi3vee said:
    masi3vee said:
    DMaster said:

Ah, there it is at last! Thanks for sharing this. What does the final percentage in your file names refer to though?

The first number is the AME body size, the second is the AME Flex size with the limit turned off.  Thus at 5% AME I "overdrove" the AME Flex size to 1000!  These are extremes of course, just to show what I was trying to demonstrate.  The ASE was held at 85% for all the shots. 

masi3vee said:
    masi3vee said:
    DMaster said:

The first number is the AME body size, the second is the AME Flex size with the limit turned off.  Thus at 5% AME I "overdrove" the AME Flex size to 1000!  These are extremes of course, just to show what I was trying to demonstrate.  The ASE was held at 85% for all the shots. 

That's just the sort of split bicep I'm looking for. I guess I'll understand better if the G8F version ever actually comes out and I can see the controls.

• Sigurd said:

Wow! I am gone for a few days and this happens. Terry D. this is awesome work here. I love the biceps, so realistic!

Thanks for the kind words!

• Sigurd said:

Thank you, Sigurd!  I'm having so much fun with all the good stuff I've been picking up in the DAZ Store lately.  Nearly all of it gets to use AME/ASE to various degrees.  I've got nearly all of my G8M characters dialed in with various levels of AME and other physique morphs.  So much fun to use and I'm thrilled to have purchased AME and ASE.  

I enjoy seeing what everyone is cooking up with AME.  You are all some very talented folks!

Thank you all for sharing your suggestions, feedback, ideas, and renders.

Lee