Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD IV ♥♡♥♡♥ stooopiddittty!

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Pretty cool wendy. Great lighting by the way... Really compliments the textures and shaders.

edited December 1969

I'm about to upgrade DS 4.5 Pro to 4.5.1.6. (I hope there not any major issues with it) I also hope I wont affect my existing scenes and characters.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Didn't have any problems with that myself.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,145
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    That aquarium has no support. It is just glass. I do not think it would last in real life.
    My dear they have this stuff called Glass Weld (something like that) now. It merges the glass together, I have a 20 gal that is all glass. I've seen a 50 gal done the same way. Here's one.

Oh I did not know about those.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Didn't have any problems with that myself.

That's good. So far I hear its all good. I was bout to download it then the Internet lost connection. Funny cos it finally connected hours later bout 5mins before I had to go to work.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited October 2012

and now for the start of your daily dose of stupid.

Stupid-Car.jpg
    600 x 480 - 41K
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    and now for the start of your daily dose of stupid.

First of lol!!! That car is totally sci-fi bad greenhouse gasses with that one!

Secondly do you know something about Daz pro upgrade that I should know?

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,102
    edited December 1969

uh ok, on my Android some parkside, Westpark, pointside items were 99c but on my desktop they are $10 even though they are platinum club items and tried putting them in my cart, still over $10, hard enough figuring out what I have already, brain melted so removed them all and left the shop. grrrrr!

edited December 1969

@ Spyro....Hmm can you explain Daz pro upgrade. This poor Bryceaholic no understand.

@ Wendy. We are aware there is a problem has been reported.

The stupid thing is this glitch, of course, happened after the DAZ 3D office closed on a Friday evening. However we have tried getting in touch with someone, so do hope it will get fixed., and I won't use that 4 letter S word

edited October 2012

I am actually unsure what I have and haven't anyway, got some in bundles, just trying West Park lobby in iClone but I cannot make the doors subprops so a lot of breaking up and seperate exporting needed, some models are easier to import than others!
    oddly I got the entire dream house in (untextured, iClone could not handle all those maps!) and could seperate the doors!

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

I just spent some several HOURS (while my nasal cavities were being excavated by some extremely industrious beings with sharp pickaxes, or that's how it sure felt like) cleaning up my wishlist with what tools I had at hand (I can't open my wishlist anymore, the change they made in caching means it timeouts again), so I relied on my old, saved wishlist from the time when it still worked.

I managed to whittle it down to "just" 1,750 items.

But, hooray, West Park & East Park & Parkwhatever are all mine now!

edited December 1969

uh ok, on my Android some parkside, Westpark, pointside items were 99c but on my desktop they are $10 even though they are platinum club items and tried putting them in my cart, still over $10, hard enough figuring out what I have already, brain melted so removed them all and left the shop. grrrrr!

My iPhone give me $10 price as well.

edited December 1969

the box car and passenger car crash iClone when I load them yet I can load the whole Dream house no worries and I have all the doors as subprops, weird, I have found Jack Tomalins sets do weird things not just in iClone but Carrara too!
    The dreamhome was in fact exported complete from Poser for Carrara and exported from Carrara to iClone so maybe that is what I need to do for all his sets, I will admit I have the Poser files only for many.
    Prob why I only have some.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:

I did not try buying on the Android.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    @ Spyro....Hmm can you explain Daz pro upgrade. This poor Bryceaholic no understand.

@ Wendy. We are aware there is a problem has been reported.

The stupid thing is this glitch, of course, happened after the DAZ 3D office closed on a Friday evening. However we have tried getting in touch with someone, so do hope it will get fixed., and I won't use that 4 letter S word

Ds 4.5.1.6 my current version is before the beta releases 4.5.0.116 (or similar) the newest 4.5 pro is the one talkin about... Apparently not a beta version which has many fixes including area lights which I need for news7 studio. I haven't got it yet due to phone line and connection probs. I also on break at work n not at home.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    I just spent some several HOURS (while my nasal cavities were being excavated by some extremely industrious beings with sharp pickaxes, or that's how it sure felt like) cleaning up my wishlist with what tools I had at hand (I can't open my wishlist anymore, the change they made in caching means it timeouts again), so I relied on my old, saved wishlist from the time when it still worked.

I managed to whittle it down to "just" 1,750 items.

But, hooray, West Park & East Park & Parkwhatever are all mine now!

That wish list is huge!

edited December 1969

Spyro said:

I did not try buying on the Android.

Yeah I not try to buy it either but it don't give me the 99c deal so I won't

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    That wish list is huge!

Enormous. I'm now considering running this script which will erase it all, and consider keeping my wishlist purely manual, or just add only couple of things whenever new stuff pops up.

edited December 1969

ugh! just tried loading all the dream house in DS4.5 64bit, it froze after getting riddiculously slow half way!
    tell me why I use Carrara, iClone and Poser again!!!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Morning folks.... here is one just because...

328smnEjakCHKPI41uOmkA2.jpg
    500 x 382 - 67K
    edited December 1969

ugh! just tried loading all the dream house in DS4.5 64bit, it froze after getting riddiculously slow half way!
    tell me why I use Carrara, iClone and Poser again!!!

You'd have Daz wouldn't you Wendy ? Not the best for animations but still good software to have. Especially free!

edited October 2012

Wendy This may help your frustration

BangHeadHere.gif
    350 x 424 - 12K
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Spyro said:
    That wish list is huge!

Enormous. I'm now considering running this script which will erase it all, and consider keeping my wishlist purely manual, or just add only couple of things whenever new stuff pops up.

My list is generally quite small. I think I just picky. But that's not to say I'm not eyeing off things which are not listed. Certain products soon as released I buy! I only wish list things which I want but am not yet happy with the price to buy it lol always go by sales lol

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Morning folks.... here is one just because...

Hehe! I wish we could hibernate lol cats are lucky they can just laze around as much as they like then hunt when they feel like a challenge :cheese:

edited December 1969

Does genesis poke away only work on the latest version of ds4.5 cos I couldn't find it anywhere after I installed it.

@skiriki - I read ur spill on geom shells. Seems really practical. How do you use it to fix pokethroughs and distortions in clothing? I got a bit confuzzled lol

edited December 1969

lol! I only HAVE Daz studio because it is free!
    and on rare occasions use it, mostly as a plugin for Carrara and iClone!

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    My list is generally quite small. I think I just picky. But that's not to say I'm not eyeing off things which are not listed. Certain products soon as released I buy! I only wish list things which I want but am not yet happy with the price to buy it lol always go by sales lol

I pretty much buy everything from sales. My wishlist was a way to keep a track of this, but right now it is not working as intended.

Another problem with my wishlist is that I made it when I was really, really, really newb. So there's stuff which is plain outdated, or there's a superior product available.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Does genesis poke away only work on the latest version of ds4.5 cos I couldn't find it anywhere after I installed it.

It does, it is on Parameters tab, very bottom, when you choose Genesis.

@skiriki - I read ur spill on geom shells. Seems really practical. How do you use it to fix pokethroughs and distortions in clothing? I got a bit confuzzled lol

Easy. If you give it offset of, say, 0.5 (I think that's in cm), that means the surface is always 0.5 cm off Genesis! When you collide it against that? Chances are it won't touch Genesis' skin. :)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited October 2012

You can scale the Geo shell up a bit and then put clothing on it. Helps loads of items look better. I've not tried Poke away in 4.5-6 yet.

Ski beat me, ignore the blue person.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Spyro said:

I pretty much buy everything from sales. My wishlist was a way to keep a track of this, but right now it is not working as intended.

Another problem with my wishlist is that I made it when I was really, really, really newb. So there's stuff which is plain outdated, or there's a superior product available.

Well it's lucky you have lot of computer knowledge with scripts and all. I'd just remove everything and start fresh lol. Then go through each category searching for wish list worthy items. I never leave items in there which I have bought.

This discussion has been closed.