The Twinkies and Lime Jello Complaint Thread -- Now With More Squirrels!

Comments

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 2012

ps1borg said:
    M F M said:
    ...While we're at it, spot the obvious error...

xxxxx 12/7/12 Night Moves - 15292_NightMoves_v1.0_dpc.zip - PC Available 5
    xxxxx 12/7/12 Night Moves - 15292_NightMoves_v1.0_dpc.exe - Mac Available 5

At least it offers a choice of incompatibilities, a file surprise! :)
    As it turned out... the Mac version was the PC installer... so the filename was right, just the machine type suffix was wrong. Really would have thought that was machine-generated by now...

*clearing out RMP wishlist with the 20% off coupon, to make up for it* -_-...

Post edited by M F M on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,147
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    I slept some but now I am hungry.

I'm really tired but is too hot to sleep. No eggies to click?

It is fixed now! Eggies are available to be clicked now.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

is Nursoda in the one day sale. and Richabri.

c-cold. wahh don't wanna go out there. put a toe outside to test. yep it's a cold snap.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    I slept some but now I am hungry.

I'm really tired but is too hot to sleep. No eggies to click?

It is fixed now! Eggies are available to be clicked now.

So long as I didn't break anything phew, is unsettling when stuff changes I tend to panic and think I screwed something up - needz a break heh :)

edited December 2012

Not finished with this but meh brain death haz set in tonight. What was on what's left of my mind was Anchorites, religious people in the Middle Ages Europe who were literally walled up in a tiny piece of a church to study. eta Anyhow, pleased that a smidge of Poser's SSS shader really kicks the image along :)

Z3109.jpg
    1500 x 1000 - 254K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

wheee i won 23.50 in the Take5. :D

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Congratulations, MW. Don't spend it all in one place.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Cake and ice cream money!! Congrats!

edited December 1969

Semi-non-complaint: a lot of stuff in my wishlist is on one-day sale at Rendo! :bug: :bug: :snake:

Sooooo this months 3D money is mostly spent.. sigh. But it's OK! :cheese:

edited December 2012

Thanks!

oh yeah, ice cream cake.

Carvel makes a ice cream birthday cake shaped like a jumbo cupcake. every time i visit a carvel store i stop to sigh over the cupcake ice cream cake in desire.

carvel.jpg
    585 x 301 - 47K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

Thanks!

oh yeah, ice cream cake.

Carvel makes a ice cream birthday cake shaped like a jumbo cupcake. every time i visit a carvel store i stop to sigh over the cupcake ice cream cake in desire.

Yummy! Darn, I'm hungry now... :vampire:

edited December 2012

Hungry no more! Three tacos (one crispy, one soft beef, one soft carne guisada).

I'm one fat and sleepy loach! :cheese: :snake:

Heh, cleared out my RDNA wishlist! Let's see how long THAT lasts..

Post edited by Woolyloach on
    edited December 1969

Morning. Hot :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

*slides iced coffee over* Good morning! Stay cool! :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Thanks!

oh yeah, ice cream cake.

*noms* :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

*slides iced coffee over* Good morning! Stay cool! :coolsmile:

*slurps* cool! TY :)

edited December 1969

Hey fantastic, perhaps a precursor of bigger to come :)

edited December 1969

Tomorrow I will go to new group home

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 2012

Non Complaint:

Had my test done today and everything was much easier than I had anticipated. I expected little gremlins to jump out of the machine and start gnawing on the growth about my neck. Luckily they only used around 50 leeches to suck on my neck to see if the growth would decrease in size, but to no avail. It killed all the leeches but one who had hung out out the end of my nose and just stared at me as his brothers in arms keeled over from sucking on my mass. Of course none of that is true about the leeches. It was a scan of my head. They put this iodine inside you through an IV that makes you feel like your insides are going to boil and also makes you feel like you wet your pants. Of course when I told her it felt like I wet my pants, the technician said "Oh, that's a first". She actually did tell me it would feel like I was wetting my pants because of the warmth. Other than the long wait to get it done all went well.

Complaint:

I won't get the results until next week. That sux.

Post edited by ledhead on
    edited December 1969

Hopes you like it there :)

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:
    Non Complaint:

Had my test done today and everything was much easier than I had anticipated. I expected little gremlins to jump out of the machine and start gnawing on the growth about my neck. Luckily they only used around 50 leeches to suck on my neck to see if the growth would decrease in size, but to no avail. It killed all the leeches but one who had hung out out the end of my nose and just stared at me as his brothers in arms keeled over from sucking on my mass. Of course none of that is true about the leeches. It was a scan of my head. They put this iodine inside you through an IV that makes you feel like your insides are going to boil and also makes you feel like you wet your pants. Of course when I told her it felt like I wet my pants, the technician said "Oh, that's a first". She actually did tell me it would feel like I was wetting my pants because of the warmth. Other than the long wait to get it done all went well.

Complaint:

I won't get the results until next week. That sux.

Great that it all went well for you, good luck with the results :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Hopes you like it there :)
    I am pretty sure that I will like the new group home

edited December 1969

Rickyyy i'm home. wait, i don't know anyone named Ricky.

it's raining outside.

it's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring.
    my doggie snores. it's cute when he snores. for some reason, it's not cute when people snore.

edited December 1969

good luck.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Hey fantastic, perhaps a precursor of bigger to come :)

:lol:

edited December 2012

iffn anyone is interested in publishing for Kindle, iz an email from Amazon:

As you work to complete your book and publish through KDP we want you to know there's never been a better time to enroll your books in KDP Select. It's a great way for you to make more money and reach more readers.

Now KDP Select has added a bonus of $1.5 million to the global fund for the holidays! The bonus is on top of the regular monthly fund during the three-month period from December 2012-February 2013.

Once enrolled, you will earn a share of the total global fund amount every time your book is borrowed from the Kindle Owners' Lending Library on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de and Amazon.fr. Enrollment requires that the book be exclusive to Kindle for 90 days, and can be done on a title by title basis.

You can reach more readers worldwide than ever before with millions of new Kindles being opened this holiday season. Plus, you can take advantage of the free book promotion to help even more readers discover your book.

Visit KDP Select and learn more about enrolling your book.

Best Regards,
    The Kindle Direct Publishing Team

What are authors saying about KDP Select?

"KDP Select truly is a career altering program. I couldn't be happier with the tools, support and exposure it has given me. To say the trade-off of exclusivity on Amazon for the Kindle Owners' Lending Library has been a profitable one would be a gross understatement." – Carolyn McCray, author of The Betrayed Series

"Because of Amazon, and KDP Select in particular, I can now call myself an author – before my experience with this program that was only a dream. Through KDP Select, I have been able to get my work to thousands and thousands of readers quickly and effectively. My experience with KDP Select is truly life-changing." – Martin Crosbie, author of "My Temporary Life"

Questions? Learn more about KDP Select and The Kindle Owners' Lending Library.

http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Amazon.com/2c56f59719/8a3366d4ac/148b22383a
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

good luck.
    thank you! I am tired.

edited December 1969

i can't think of holidays props to make that there isn't dozens or hundreds of already?

edited December 1969

good luck.

I think it will be great

edited December 1969

Hot. Hot sun, hot wind, hot. Phew *sweats* :)

This discussion has been closed.