The Twinkies and Lime Jello Complaint Thread -- Now With More Squirrels!

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Skiriki said:
    Now I wonder if Jaderails can make his Dragon-thingy type my name!

LMAO... I was just about to complain that I havent spoke to you in a while :-P (I was beginning to worry, you're my sister addict lol)

I, uh, got kinda caught with this game that has ponies in it... (Friendship offers are still valid! ZOMG! People! It has PONIES in it! And you build Ponyville! How can you resist THAT?)

Would like to know the answer to your question :-P

Me too!

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,048
    edited December 1969

Mmmm pony!

homer-simpson-drooling_a.jpg
    1126 x 1299 - 367K
    edited December 1969

... er, um... I've never eaten a pony... because that would be wrong... right? So, no yummy ponies were ever really eaten by me...

Really.

edited December 1969

Yeeeeees, ponieeees...

wtf-pics-horse-cats.jpg
    500 x 302 - 52K
    edited December 1969

... er, um... I've never eaten a pony... because that would be wrong... right? So, no yummy ponies were ever really eaten by me...

Really.

Horses are both...
    1) adorable
    2) tasty

Which is why they developed the ability to run really fast for long distances -- they know how tasty they are.

edited December 2012

You are only enabling me...

The funny thing about that picture is it is an ad for "Slim Now!"... before those girls started drinking the Slim Now! shakes... they used to WEAR those same dresses... of course Slim Now! makes you smell like old cabbage and gives you horrible diarrhea... but look at the results!
    The cat was also quite heavy once too... and now enjoys pouncing through meadows once again... all thanks to Slim Meow!... the feline dietary supplement and laxative cats love!!

Post edited by McGyver on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

luvvs for the lasagna tabby

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Good morning all! :)

Slow progress on the Tentasquirrel - getting the tentacles set up and posed is a bigger challenge than I expected! :bug: Will be working on it this week off and on.

Rendos one-day sales are killing me! I have to stop going to look in the morning .. urgh; :ahhh: But I got some cool M4 stuff for cheap!!

Chanting *save money for new lappy, save money for new lappy*

Cawwwwwwfeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee time! :cheese:

edited December 1969

cawfee sounds good.

minor complaint, i wish Mikie's zero pose thighs were a lil less bulky

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,147
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:
    good morning. I am awake and ready to start the day!

*waves* hopes that went good for you :)

Yes that went great!

hey great )

Thanks but I do not have my computer set up yet due to having stupid outlets. I want to work on my pony project or write or make art with Genesis and Horse 2.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Now I wonder if Jaderails can make his Dragon-thingy type my name!
    well I don't know. Let's see if I can make it say your name Skiriki Skiriki Skiriki. Seems were pretty good to me.
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,147
    edited December 1969

I am getting frustrated not using my computer!

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,078
    edited December 1969

(tempts lordvicore) Mmmm...yummy ponies...

1113000235370_500X500.jpg
    500 x 500 - 109K
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Warm under a pale blue sky and quiet, so far, outside my window today :)

edited December 1969

Speaking of morning...

tumblr_lydmdkAGmM1r0men0.jpg
    500 x 375 - 37K
  • WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Warm under a pale blue sky and quiet, so far, outside my window today :)

Good morning! A bright, cold day here in Austin Texas!

Have a good one!

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    (tempts lordvicore) Mmmm...yummy ponies...

gluten free !

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Good morning! A bright, cold day here in Austin Texas!

Have a good one!

*waves* phew a little busier than I planned to be today :)

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    ps1borg said:
    good morning. I am awake and ready to start the day!

*waves* hopes that went good for you :)

Yes that went great!

hey great )

Thanks but I do not have my computer set up yet due to having stupid outlets. I want to work on my pony project or write or make art with Genesis and Horse 2.

Haz clicks :)

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

The cat was also quite heavy once too... and now enjoys pouncing through meadows once again... all thanks to Slim Meow!... the feline dietary supplement and laxative cats love!!

Bwwwaaaaahahahah .... Slim Meow! ROFLMAO

edited December 2012

my eyes are trying to make sense of the Slicer outfit, cuz it looks like a skirt for m4.

n/m. putting the brakes on before spending more money, haven't installed the last batch.

no more poser today. eyes need a rest.

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 2012

Good morning all! :)

Slow progress on the Tentasquirrel -

Tentasquirrel ? How much of this thread have I missed?

Is this a deliberate occurrence? If you are creating an army of giant Tenasuirrels don't go the bioengineering route

I once accidentally created an octosquirrel, but that was because I left the door to my short range matter transporter open (its an old SilCorDyne SR6700, and the door actuators on those all died ages ago).
    I happened to be octopus sitting my friend's pet octopus Frank... I'm in my shop with the garage door open and this stupid squirrel comes in and starts tussling with Frank over his squeaky mollusk and the next thing I know Frank and the tree rat are inside the number 6 unit up on the control panel and BAM... next thing I know I've got octosquirrel running amok in over at my house. Now I've got to figure out how to separate them and my first idea, run them back and forth to the origin point pad... well lets just say that was a bad idea... NOWHERE in the owners manual does it indicate that running something back and forth will damage the centrioles used for cell division while simultaneously hardening the cell walls, making the cellular structure of the creature increase up to tenfold before division in as little as 8 passes... needless to say Frank was now big... and being that he was half squirrel, he was now belligerent too... nobody wants a 30 ft belligerent octosquirrel... trust me, I asked around first... so now I had to make an important decision... contain "Smashy" (somehow,"Frank" wasn't really appropriate anymore) and keep on trying to recombobulate his DNA... or take him out... being that he was choking me at the time I was mulling this all over, the answer seemed pretty clear... shoot the hell out of him.
    Two problems with that:
    1- My .50 caliber browning M2 was mounted on our minivan at the time... (long story)... and..
    2- Apparently after 40 or so passes octosquirrels become pretty much bullet proof...
    I know, I know... shoot him in the crotch, right? Yeah, only problem with that is there really aint a very well defined crotch areas on giant octosquirrels...
    Well, as I'm flying through the air on my way to colliding with the wall on the other side of the shop I spot my old childhood axe laying on the ground, so after I land on the nice soft cinderblocks, I pick it up and just as I about lay into Smashy (and Smashy was about to flatten me) I clipped a big liter bottle of Beryllium Chloride which goes splattering all over Smashy, destabilizing him molecularly and leaving me with a big frothy puddle of octosquirrel and lots of questions to avoid answering...
    So... long story short... beryllium chloride is a great octosquirrel repellent/destabilizer...
    On the other hand if you want a shortcut to making tentasquirrels... I still have a jug of smashy juice laying around somewhere... you never know when you might need a 30 Ft tall belligerent octosquirrel, so I figured I'd save some... I'm sure if you run it through a centrifuge or one of those newer gene resequencers, you can get something usable.
    Besides what could go wrong with genetic sludge mopped off the floor and saved in an unrefrigerated bottle kept next to a keg of radioactive beer?

Post edited by McGyver on
  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

Hmmm... "Frank"... (`.`)... I could swear I've seen a "Frank" around here somewhere...

... perhaps that explains Chohole's club? ;-)

edited December 1969

lordvicore you need to put out a book "Ramblings of Lordvicore". I would certainly be one of the first to purchase it as long as it was more than a couple of pages long, front and back. Somehow I think you would have no problem with a couple of hundred pages. Fantastic reading. I am always so enthralled reading your tidbits of over the top ramblings that I can't wait to see the next post that is several paragraphs long.

edited December 2012

This is where I am after getting the diagnosis back from the CT Scan. Here is the diagnosis:

3.2 x 2.7 x 3.7 cm heterogeneous rounded peripherally enhancing mass within the right jugulodigastric region with suggestion of central necrosis as described above. This corresponds to the area patient’s palpable lump. There are 2 additional discrete nodular masses noted adjacent to the dominant mass within the right jugulodigastric region which do not demonstrate suggestion of significant central necrosis. Additional scattered small to mild prominent right cervical lymph nodes are noted predominately within the jugulodigastric region. The CT findings are nonspecific but concerning for necrotic lymphadenopathy with metastatic lymphadenopathy a primary concern. Lymphnoma could also this appearance. An infected branchial cleft cyst with surrounding reactive adenopathy could have this appearance but would consider less likely. Other inflammatory/infectious process such as a developing abscess with adjacent reactive lymph nodes would also be considered less likely.
    Imaging guided percutaneous biopsy could be attempted in the radiology department for tissue diagnosis if clinically warranted.

So I now have an appt for next Monday morning to have a biopsy done and then maybe I'll know if they will have to cut half of my head off or not. Is there a Doctor in the house?

Post edited by ledhead on
    edited December 1969

@lordvicore :lol:
    You should be writing comedy for a living (if you aren't already).
    I was unaware of the prevailing wisdom that the best method of dispatching an unwanted mutation was to shoot it in the crotch. This info was supported by a game preview found here:
    http://www.gamezebo.com/games/bladeslinger/preview
    Excerpts are quoted below:
    "Bladeslinger is the story of a cowboy named William Glaston who returns home after a multi-year absence to find that his town’s demographics have shifted slightly. Gone are the hyperactive prospectors and saloon gals; new to the neighborhood are towering alien creatures with a hunger for flesh..."
    "...You control Glaston via tapping and swiping. It seems that making certain gestures on the screen unleashes special attacks, so you can presumably shoot mutants in the crotch or stab them in the eye, depending on the moves you make (and the mood you’re in)..."
    Thanks for enlightening me, LC.

edited December 2012

fried chicken and chips on a plastic tray
    Is what I'm having for lunch today
    eight dollars wasn't much to pay
    a couple more for (unfrozen) parfait
    in a cup made of plastic to match the tray

Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

One day I felt just a bit weak
    Then noticed a lump had grown on my cheek
    Then in a few days or maybe a week
    I started to look like a lop-headed freak

So I asked the doc to have a look
    He had no idea and opened a book
    It was Dr Seuss and a Little Nook Brook
    Out the door I made a left hook

I thought to myself what to do
    Is this it, am I through
    I jumped in the car to go buy brew
    But all I could do is go boo hoo

When I got home my stomach did swirl
    What’s this now as I began to hurl
    Out popped an ugly slimy Octosquirrel
    It did a dance and began to twirl

I felt my cheek and found no bump
    It came to me as a kick in the rump
    I then slapped my knees and did a jump
    The Octosquirrel had been my lump

So if one day you feel a large pimple
    The answer could be so very simple
    Let that light bulb shine above your temple
    An Octosquirrel may be in your dimple

Ledhead

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

I'm not sure what the diagnosis was, but I hope the doctor explained it to you in simpler words. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you get rid of your octosquirrel.

hugs

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

Nothing witty to say here D:
    Just moar tests

test1.jpg
    600 x 377 - 167K
This discussion has been closed.