The Snow Bikini Complaint Thread

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

the power outlets in my room do not work. I cannot plug in my alarm clock . I was suggested to put in the bathroom but how can I check the time when it is in a different room.

extension cord?

power outlets in bathrooms make me nervous. what if it gets wet?

edited December 1969

I want to start working on my website now but I am not allowed to wake up the males in the home. the three residents females are already up. I am one of them. the house lady was up. not sure if she is still awake.

sounds a little crowded.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

I would ask myself serious questions about this

First Point Are there any known scams floating around, could this be a scam email, or a genuine one. Can you check the full email header to try and check this out.

Second point, does anyone else have access to your computer ?

Third point, what was supposedly used to purchase said points.

The header seems to be the same for both the email I got after purchasing the addons for Fallout 3 and Fallout NewVegas off my Xbox, so it seems to be a geniuine one =/

No one else has access to my computer no...

Well the email doesn't say if I "purchased" them from a GC, my Xbox, or via their site - it just said I purchased them. I know I bought the Live Points from my Xbox (Not my computer) on Thursday, but I got this email on Friday. I wasn't using my xbox then =/

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

the power outlets in my room do not work. I cannot plug in my alarm clock . I was suggested to put in the bathroom but how can I check the time when it is in a different room.

extension cord?

Run away :-P (If you can)

There are very strict regulations in oz as to where they are. But it's a little concerning with some homes still.

I'm more concerned when the sister leaves electricals like the blow dryer plugged in and switched on at the power, next to the sink and walks away. Mind you my sister has left the hair straightener on siting on the carpet. Stupid! stupid!... Fortunately it was found before a fire started, but the carpet was rather melted.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

nice color. :)

knitting is difficult, crochet is easier.

I could knit a lot better and faster if the knitting needles had hooks on the end.:P

edited December 1969

Spyro said:

extension cord?

There are very strict regulations in oz as to where they are. But it's a little concerning with some homes still.

I'm more concerned when the sister leaves electricals like the blow dryer plugged in and switched on at the power, next to the sink and walks away. Mind you my sister has left the hair straightener on siting on the carpet. Stupid! stupid!... Fortunately it was found before a fire started, but the carpet was rather melted.

you're a strong person to live with the worrying.

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:

nice color. :)

knitting is difficult, crochet is easier.

I could knit a lot better and faster if the knitting needles had hooks on the end.:P

some of the tunisian/afghan crochet hooks look like a knit/crochet crossover. some of them have hooks on both sides.

afghan crochet stitch goes a lot faster.
    haven't made one in a many years. i would always end up with the sides being uneven. was frustrating.

• RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    This mail is confirmation that you successfully purchased 6000 Microsoft® Points: ZuneTM on Saturday, January 12, 2013. Please retain a copy of this for your records. Here is a description of your purchase: Buy 6000 Microsoft® Points for $ 74.99 (plus any applicable taxes). Microsoft Points is a stored-value system supported by Zune, Xbox LIVE, Games for Windows – LIVE

I do not recall doing anything like this >_>
    The email came around 7:20PM, and the last time I did anything with MS Points was while playing Fallout New Vegas when I plopped 1,600 Points into my account on the 10th.
    Besides which I've never once used or opened or even looked at Zune, how could I buy points for it? =/

check creditcard statements (or paypal etc)

the zune (MS's answer to the IPOD/apple music store) points might be tied to the xbox live MS points.. but I would really check with what ever you used to by the points on the 10th..

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:

extension cord?

you're a strong person to live with the worrying.

That's why I moved out LMAO. Oh the joys of siblings hehe!

edited December 1969

Rareth said:

check creditcard statements (or paypal etc)

the zune (MS's answer to the IPOD/apple music store) points might be tied to the xbox live MS points.. but I would really check with what ever you used to by the points on the 10th..

Mmm just checked PayPal and the last thing they've got recorded was my $19.99 and $9.99 transactions to Microsoft - nothing showing about a $79.99. Maybe the email I got was sent in error?
    I'll be double-checking with my bank anyway later today if possible, but PayPal doesn't show any records of any transactions taking place on Friday or Saturday, and the only way I can get any online stuff with my XboxLive account is via PayPal, so.... Dunno =/

wild_republic_cuddlekins_velociraptor.jpg
    402 x 402 - 26K
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,936
    edited December 1969

Paypal recently hasn't been showing all of our transactions but they took the money out.

edited December 1969

yeh, bank account shows that the transaction is waiting authorization or something. I still never did anything that had to do with Zune, so either I did something by accident or someone else is doing something with my account >_>

I have no idea how to report this to support or anything, but I'm going to see about changing my password V_V

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Good morning all! :)

Warm and overcast here, supposed to fain off and on all day. A good day to hole up and do things on the computer!

I'm going to get the Tablet PC going today so I can start playing with it. Hopefully I can get my writing and ePublishing software all set up today as well.

Other than that, I'm lazy. %-P

Hope everyone has a nice weekend! :cheese:

edited December 1969

It's suppose to be in the 60F's today. I think I'm gonna open everything up and let some fresh air in.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

We got white fluffy bits dropping down out of the sky. My catlings were having fun earlier trying to catch them through the window. It's the first time they have seen white stuff dropping out of the sky.

edited December 1969

I'm gonna enjoy it today and tomorrow cause next week we are back to the cold and snow

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,670
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    UK is threatened with snow tomorrow, they are making such a fuss about it, as if snow in January was a novelty or something.

I've seen pretty pictures of the countryside and mountains in snow. I think Charles Dickens mentions snows in some of his novels too.

I need a can of compressed air to clean my computer. Cleaning the fans with a Q-tip is no fun. lol I think there is dust still inside the power supply. Yuck. Ok, I'm going to install some new products that I bought from the Daz Store.

edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

Hmph. Well someone went about bought a ton of stuff with the MS Points that they helped themselves to on my account. I can't remove my credit card from my account without contacting support first, and I don't know what to do about the crap that's already gone through.

In the meantime, I've had all the money in my account transferred into a different one, so my current CC will be useless until Monday.

edited December 1969

That seems to happen more and more these days

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,986
    edited January 2013

ps1borg said:
    Your turn next for a long lazy sundrenched hot time KK :)

...thanks,

Just hope it doesn't happen because of forthcoming changes at my workplace.

...looks like it's time to buy another Megabucks ticket I guess.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    That seems to happen more and more these days

I also changed my password. The one I was using was pretty short.

Heh... Sorta reminds me of this article I read where many passwords were just a variation of the word "password" or just YOURNAME followed by a few numbers. Easy to remember, but not a good choice =P

Unfortunately, my xbox Live password was of the YOURNAME-followed-by-numbers variety. XD
    Yeah, so I technically set myself up for this one. V_V

edited December 1969

My sons friend kept getting his account hacked so he finally got rid of it

edited December 1969

On a lighter note...

A hydra of mine I adore =3

IMG_1922___v2-copy.jpg
    1080 x 1440 - 843K
    edited December 1969

Oh dragons. My son has been on a dragon kick. He been drawing them like crazy.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Rezca said:
    Everyone else is rendering stuff, but not me D=
    I feel so left out :P

...I'm not, however I'm in the process of migrating everything to the workstation.

rs6000 workstation?
    ...well not RISC but pretty much on par with a decked out 7044 44P-270 (albeit with four more processing threads, better graphics, and not at the original 5 digit price tag). Alas it is Windoze7 instead of UNIX but then a lot of the apps I use don't play all that well outside of the Windoze/Mac platforms.

What makes it a workstation is that it is totally dedicated to CG work, no games, no office productivity software, no entertainment/media software, and no useless crapware. It pretty much is a standalone system without a physical connection to the net.

...yeah I'm pretty serious about eliminating the crashes I have ensured for the last four and a half years.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

Speaking of which... Did anyone ever find out where Surochek ran off to? D=

edited December 1969

Warm and overcast here, supposed to fain off and on all day. A good day to hole up and do things on the computer!

I'm going to get the Tablet PC going today so I can start playing with it. Hopefully I can get my writing and ePublishing software all set up today as well.

...being lazy myself after a long week of long days. (got to get it while I can though given my post above). Kind of became spoiled by those three day weeks during the holidays (with the holidays paid).

Football later today, Green Bay at San Francisco. Time for a little payback for that first week loss.

Cold but dry and actually partly sunny (strange for January here in the Northwet).

Troubleshooting driver stuff on the workstation. Need to download drivers for the display figure out how to set it to digital mode, and why Windoze7 still is not seeing the 1TB drive when it shows up fine in the BIOS. Have to also figure out how to load the GPU drivers (then go online to get any updates from nVidia). Going to bike down to the local geek store in a bit to get a few small necessities.

...ahh the fun of playing computer tech. Give me an old pipe organ with 3,000 - 4,000 pipes to tune and regulate and I'd be happy.

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited January 2013

Rezca said:
    Frank0314 said:

Speaking of which... Did anyone ever find out where Surochek ran off to? D=

I believe you may find a fairly lively Surochek over on the "big people"s forum, the 3D-noir one run by the one and only Ms Nanobot:

http://3d-noir.cooltuna.com/profile/comments/6/surochek

(along with Mr Xaa, Terre, Dreamy, Angelus Prime, Fenric, MLB, and a number of the other old faces from way back when... -_-).

Post edited by M F M on
  • WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

...being lazy myself after a long week of long days. (got to get it while I can though given my post above). Kind of became spoiled by those three day weeks during the holidays (with the holidays paid).

Football later today, Green Bay at San Francisco. Time for a little payback for that first week loss.

Cold but dry and actually partly sunny (strange for January here in the Northwet).

Troubleshooting driver stuff on the workstation. Need to download drivers for the display figure out how to set it to digital mode, and why Windoze7 still is not seeing the 1TB drive when it shows up fine in the BIOS. Have to also figure out how to load the GPU drivers (then go online to get any updates from nVidia). Going to bike down to the local geek store in a bit to get a few small necessities.

...ahh the fun of playing computer tech. Give me an old pipe organ with 3,000 - 4,000 pipes to tune and regulate and I'd be happy.

Argh, I hate dealing with Fiddly Computer Problems(tm). :ahhh: Hope you get it all cleared up soonest! :)

Accomplished little today, slept a whole lot, now relaxing with polish sausage and cannoli beans for dinner, going to crack a bottle of Austin Amber later.. yum, local beer! :cheese: Hot pickled okra for later, I'm going to watch documentaries until I fall asleep! :coolsmile:

?You can keep the pipe organ...! :bug: :gulp:

This discussion has been closed.