The Snow Bikini Complaint Thread

Comments

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Warming up again here, tired of all the fire warnings, health warnings, dehydration warnings and don't leave me locked in a car in the sun warnings :)

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Morning. Warming up again here, tired of all the fire warnings, health warnings, dehydration warnings and don't leave me locked in a car in the sun warnings :)

Good morning! :)

Sounds to me like you need a warning warning!! :bug:

edited December 1969

*waves* Warnings should be strictly labelled yes. Ice blocks the size of house bricks fall from the sky on hot days here sometimes, we think that is a little extreme :lol:

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

Rigging a fuzzy quadruped in Lightwave? http://www.learn3dsoftware.com/lw_rigging_a_tiger.htm

Hmm wonders if it's as easy as it is in Cinema o3o
    (It's easy yes, but I'm so inexperienced that it doesn't matter much XD )

edited December 1969

You can use Rhiggit as a rigging shortcut with Lightwave, something similar is supposed to be integrated into the 11.5 release. Rhiggit comes with a basic quadruped rig that can't be too hard to apply because I used it before :lol: hehe can't complain about $29 for so many hours of video about rigging but how would I stay awake ? :lol:

http://rebelhill.net/html/rhiggit

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Complaint: My local tempature went from 72 F yesterday at News time to 37 F today at News time. We have a Nice steady rain falling and now we are getting FREEZE Warnings and Winter Weather Warnings for my area that last until 9am tomorrow. I hate cold weather, lets not even talk about ice and snow.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

hurr hurr hurr XD

474-drive-me-closer-i-want-to-hit-them-with-my-sword.jpg
    598 x 478 - 40K
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,985
    edited January 2013

...rare Monday non complaint.

Actually had a relatively benign day at the day job, but it was a small morning surprise that made my day. Stopped off ata market on theway to work to pick up a few things and checked my Megabucks tickets from the weekend. Instead of the usual "Sorry, not a winner" message I usually expect to see discovered I matched 4 numbers on one of the tickets and won 36$. Made the day a little easier to deal with...

(followed by a complaint)

...well until just before I was ready to leave when I discovered someone had stolen my sandwich container from the lunch room that I had placed in the dish rack to dry. All the days that I left it in there after lunch, and it never was bothered with until today. Terrible when you can't trust .your fellow co-workers. After having a fairly good day for once, some schmuck has to come along to try and ruin it.

It's not so much what it cost me as it is the inconvenience of having to find some other way to bring lunch tomorrow, and it is just plain rude.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

Actually had a relatively benign day at the day job, but it was a small morning surprise that made my day. Stopped off ata market on theway to work to pick up a few things and checked my Megabucks tickets from the weekend. Instead of the usual "Sorry, not a winner" message I usually expect to see discovered I matched 4 numbers on one of the tickets and won 36$. Made the day a little easier to deal with...

...well until just before I was ready to leave when I discovered someone had stolen my sandwich container from the lunch room that I had placed in the dish rack to dry. All the days that I left it in there after lunch, and it never was bothered with until today. Terrible when you can't trust .your fellow co-workers. After having a fairly good day for once, some schmuck has to come along to try and ruin it.

It's not so much what it cost me as it is the inconvenience of having to find some other way to bring lunch tomorrow, and it is just plain rude.

Oh wohoo, you were due for a break :) Yes and nutz to thieving hands, have to keep everything nailed down in my 'hood, and put locks on any water taps visible from the street.

edited December 1969

Hot day. Hot hot hot hot hot.

edited December 1969

Tomb Raider is on TV. There are interesting boats with wheels and dog sleds :)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,078
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

Having a mental picture of your stupid coworker returning to his cave, tenderly fondling your sandwich container and whispering "My Preciousssss...." ;-)
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

mini Spring is over. eeks 34F.

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Tomb Raider is on TV. There are interesting boats with wheels and dog sleds :)

and the legendary lara croft bewbies

edited December 1969

mini Spring is over. eeks 34F.

Definitely no sign of da hottest summah evah ending here if all the text messages and status updates are anything to go by. Oh and is hot as well, I'm sure it was hotter a few years ago, or maybe it was drier? :)

edited January 2013

Bear in there drop

Bit3.jpg
    1500 x 628 - 124K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,148
    edited December 1969

Good morning to one and all.

Does anyone here use Chip?

edited December 1969

*waves* whatis Chip?

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,148
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    *waves* whatis Chip?

http://www.runtimedna.com/Chip.html a toon guy who is found at RDNA.

edited January 2013

Oh I see him Am more an animal and birds person :)

Post edited by ps1borg on
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

OMG! Again, I was watching the Daz Discussion forum, Thinking it was Commons, and that the forum is bieng neglected with the last post 50 mins ago! I'm going crazy :roll: I keep going to Discussion by visiting DS 4.5.1.56 Thread... Out of habbit I press Discussion at the top of the thread (where it usually is commons).

Thank god, I not the only one online. LMAO

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Bear in there drop

I want to hug him! He's looking lonely :(

Great work Borg! :cheese:

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Bear in there drop

Jedi bear?

"they're in the ventilation shafts"

edited December 1969

complaint

Edit Signature

An error was encountered while attempting to assign your image

valentines gonna be come and gone. no valentina banner :(

amore.png
    480 x 80 - 47K
    edited December 1969

complaint

Edit Signature

An error was encountered while attempting to assign your image

valentines gonna be come and gone. no valentina banner :(

It's prob gonna be a long time before avy's and banners are fixed... They also screwed our upload size as well :down:

Wonder what they did to screw up the forum?

(And what so you know... I complained in the complaint thread :-P )

edited January 2013

Tikka masala for lunch. yummm

one day soon i want to learn to make the Makhani Sauce.

Ohhh, Makhani means butter in Hindi.

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    OMG! Again, I was watching the Daz Discussion forum, Thinking it was Commons, and that the forum is bieng neglected with the last post 50 mins ago! I'm going crazy :roll: I keep going to Discussion by visiting DS 4.5.1.56 Thread... Out of habbit I press Discussion at the top of the thread (where it usually is commons).

Thank god, I not the only one online. LMAO

i misread that as Hobbit. lol, ... i was like, out of hobbit?

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,670
    edited January 2013

It has been raining in the past three days.

I was trying to watch a DVD but the DVD program didn't load. When I rebooted Windows XP I saw an error about the master boot record and hal.dll. Looks like I need to fix my Windows installation again. Then I will need to replace my power supply. I won't be around much for the next few days. Later

Post edited by starionwolf on
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    Bear in there drop

Is that.... :bug:

..a.. :gulp:

DROPBEAR?!?!?!?! :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

edited December 1969

Tikka masala for lunch. yummm

one day soon i want to learn to make the Makhani Sauce.

Ohhh, Makhani means butter in Hindi.

Now I'm hungry and all I have is a can of chunky soup! :down: Too cold and windy to go out for tacos or a BURGER MADE WITH CHEESE. :down:

I have an extra t-shirt.. maybe if I layer up I can make it there and back.. but it also looks like rain.. :down:

This discussion has been closed.