The Snow Bikini Complaint Thread

Comments

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    The 3D-Noir forum uses a "referral" system - you have to tell them who knows you (or where you are known by them from), and then you can gain access to post.

I am on a library computer right now but I am looking now. Thanks for the suggestion.
    Seems pretty impressive if you're famous enough to have the spammers descend on you already ;-)... I would have thought that a random forum would take awhile to get "noticed"... or does the forum software have a backdoor that notifies the spammers "Hey guys, virgin forum here just waiting for some action..." (`.`)>... (>_<).</p>
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,936
    edited December 1969

It has spam filters. You just have to set them up. There are also measures you can take that bots don't recognize. Like adding a question or two to the sign-up process

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,148
    edited December 1969

I have set u another method to proof that one is human. Would any of you want to test it to make sure that it is not too complex but stops the bots?

my web address is norithan.com/Forum

Thanks for any help.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Bleh a bit hungover, morning sky is a little bright atom :)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,985
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Blah blah blah Sunday morning blahs. Nothing sausage biscuit and a cup of Diet Coke can't fix, though.
    @KK - sorry about your Packers. If the misfortune of others might make you feel better, my teams are the University of Tennessee and the Tennessee Titans. (sobs)

...thanks. Was pulling for Seattle today (Russel Wilson is incredible) but they lost on a last second field goal by Atlanta after making an incredible comeback to score a go ahead touchdown in the last two minutes of the game.

Seems though when the Packers lose, everybody in the various other "sport nations" has a field day dissing them ad nauseum often with unbridled vulgarity. Sometimes I wish other forums had the TOS that Daz has, On some (like ESPN) you can't even make a serious point or start a "real" conversation without several chest thumping yahoos flaming you.

...well, spring training starts in a couple months.

BTW a Wisconsin Cyclist?

edited December 1969

Ahhh, another Sunday in Austin. It got COLD! :ahhh:

After hitting the 70s last week we're back to the 40's during the day. Yikes, what a change! :bug:

English muffin, beef jerky, and coffee for breakfast because I'm too lazy to either cook or go out... :red: I'll make turkey chili later. :)

Will be lazy today, do some Posering, install the Kindle reader on the tablet PC and in general dink around. Gonna try to set up my gitar rig here in my small room, it'll be a right fit but I think I can pull it off.

I hope everyone has a good day! :cheese:

...meh, Seattle lost on a last second field goal. NFL season is now officially over for me.

Took solace this morning in a big stack of hot cakes and sausage.

Like Frank, it's laundry day for me as well (brrrr have to go out into the cold - at least it is sunny again)

Then back home to start up a big batch of my special pasta sauce.

edited January 2013

Atlanta pulled it off last second thank goodness. Now I'm hoping New England can pull it off. Yesterday I went 0-2.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

remember air hockey? :)

edited December 1969

Oh yeah. Use to love playing it

edited January 2013

was more fun than ping pong.

bumper pool was fun too.

wild crazy nights playing pinochle and canasta. no one to play with anymore.
    i can play scrabble on playstation. sighs

never played wizard's chess. looks a lil dangerous. tee hee

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

...yes, I still have bruised knuckles from playing it.
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,078
    edited December 1969

My game was Foosball. (An old Bryce render)

foosball.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 333K
    edited December 1969

I was happy with this LW skin although it kinda breaks da rulez,

FFr.jpg
    1203 x 857 - 150K
    edited December 1969

I started a forum on my website. I just did yesterday. I am getting too many fake accounts being made. I think I need to see if I have a captcha or whatever it is called. There is one and also I have them have to confirm their email and also I have to confirm them too. I do not know what else to do. I rather have real people signing up instead of this nonsense.

You needz joiners? *confused* :)

edited December 1969

Ahhh, another Sunday in Austin. It got COLD! :ahhh:

After hitting the 70s last week we're back to the 40's during the day. Yikes, what a change! :bug:

English muffin, beef jerky, and coffee for breakfast because I'm too lazy to either cook or go out... :red: I'll make turkey chili later. :)

Will be lazy today, do some Posering, install the Kindle reader on the tablet PC and in general dink around. Gonna try to set up my gitar rig here in my small room, it'll be a right fit but I think I can pull it off.

I hope everyone has a good day! :cheese:

Monday was good, you will enjoy it :)

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    My game was Foosball. (An old Bryce render)

Joey and Chandler used to play that on Friends. :)

edited December 1969

my bookshelves look like iz leaning a lil to the side, or is it pov perspective lol

in other phenomenon, i don't understand why i have this sudden interest in r/l? it's not stark reality, my expectations are way unrealistic.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

...yes, I still have bruised knuckles from playing it.

Hockey can be a rough sport.

kissy boo-boos make better :)

edited January 2013
    Post edited by Mistara on
  • ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

bumper pool was fun too.

I loved playing Canasta.
    Rummy is another game I miss playing.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Complaint:

Cold cold cold cold cold CCCCOOOOOOOOLLLLDDDD!!! :aah: :aah: :aah: :aah:

Woke up and it was 28f with a strong wind - waiting for the bus was a freezing hell. Worse, they changed the bus schedules so I missed the connection and got to sit outdoors for another 20 minutes! :ahhh: :gulp:

Now at the office eating corned beef hash for breakfast and sipping hot tea. Cold cold cold all week! :blank:

Blech!

edited December 1969

Complaint:

Woke up and it was 28f with a strong wind - waiting for the bus was a freezing hell. Worse, they changed the bus schedules so I missed the connection and got to sit outdoors for another 20 minutes! :ahhh: :gulp:

Now at the office eating corned beef hash for breakfast and sipping hot tea. Cold cold cold all week! :blank:

Blech!

Interesting breakfast choice. :)
    breakfast_dog.jpg
    500 x 334 - 61K
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Complaint:

Blech!

on a cold day, hot bowl Farina (cream of wheat) with glob of butter on top, some serious breakfast or breakfast for dinner choice.

edited December 1969

Ledhead said:

bumper pool was fun too.

I loved playing Canasta.
    Rummy is another game I miss playing.

when the pick up deck is frozen and piles up, so satisfying to be the one to win it. :)

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Complaint:

Blech!

I had actually bought a breakfast taco, but it smelled off so rather than risk a painful demise, I ate one of my backup cans of corned beef hash! :gulp: :bug;

Now eating a can of chicken and corn chowder! Yum! :)

edited December 1969

Rain. Raining rainy rain. Rain.
    Outlook for tomorrow: more of same.

Non-complaint: excellent nappy-time weather.

edited December 1969

No rain today. Just cold. 30F

edited December 1969

Did I miss something? No changes in the Shop since Friday (well except for the extension of the Platinum Club weekend through today), same old slow...I mean fast grab items. No new releases. A holiday today? The only thing I can find is that today is "Dress Up Your Pet Day". My Jack Russell isn't going to like it when I do that, but the law is the law.

edited December 1969

Ninjahuahua.

funny-chihuahua-8.jpg
    403 x 347 - 26K
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Did I miss something? No changes in the Shop since Friday (well except for the extension of the Platinum Club weekend through today), same old slow...I mean fast grab items. No new releases. A holiday today? The only thing I can find is that today is "Dress Up Your Pet Day". My Jack Russell isn't going to like it when I do that, but the law is the law.

Maybe they haven't gotten to it yet. Though I would assume that they would've by now.

This discussion has been closed.