The Snow Bikini Complaint Thread

Comments

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    On a lighter note...

A hydra of mine I adore =3

CCCCccccccccccccccooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllll! :coolsmile: :coolsmile:

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Cool under pale grey clouds today, perhaps it will rain )

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,078
    edited January 2013

tjohn said:
    Ledhead said:

I don't foresee that fashion ever taking hold in Belton MO, for men or women.

If that's the future, I'll keep living in the past. :lol:

OK I've stopped getting ebots from this thread, so I checked on it this afternoon. When I traced it back to the last post I had read it was the one above.
    So here's the weird thing...there was a line underneath my "living in the past" comment, that I did not write. It was posted at 6 am this morning but I wasn't so sleepy I could type the following under my post (I've since removed it so I'm quoting from memory):
    "And those guys look so happy to be wearing those outfits (not)"

All that kind of freaked me out because my first thought was that my account had been hacked. But why would anyone do that just to Edit a new line into my post? Then it occurred to me - maybe someone with administrator privileges (Frank? Cho?) was trying to QUOTE my post but hit the EDIT button instead. then updated. Voila! Weird magically appearing comment.
    I'm assuming the Admins can do that, 'cause I've seen the evidence in removed links, added links and new comments in the first post of a newly split thread.
    I'm just hoping I'm not that much crazier than I was yesterday. :)

Post edited by TJohn on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,986
    edited December 1969

...well never made it to the geek store. Was so cold barely handled riding to the market for the weekly grocery run, and that was being bundled up almost like the kid in the "Christmas Story" film. At least I had enough padding should I have taken a spill.

...as to pipe organs, thems I understand better. Spent several years in self directed study of organ design, building and maintenance while in college. Crawling around inside one to make adjustments is a lot easier than trying to manoeuvre my clumsy arthritic hands inside a computer case around cables, boards,and heat sinks dealing with tiny plugs and fittings that almost require a surgeon's level of dexterity to handle.

edited December 1969

Earthquake off the coast a few hundred miles away from here but close to friends
    http://www.skynews.com.au/national/article.aspx?id=835096

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

it's like mini Spring, in the middle of January.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,148
    edited December 1969

I worked on my site today. it still needs work

edited December 1969

it's like mini Spring, in the middle of January.

A little cooler here today, is a fair exchange :)

edited January 2013

...well game started out good. Packers got a quick score on an interception and later went up 14 -7 with an an impressive drive.

...then the bottom fell out. One muffed punt after a great defensive stand gave the 49rs the ball on the 12 (SF touchdown)

On the next Green Bay possession, Rodgers thew an interception that as run back to mid field.

Too many mistakes too early, one by the officials who missed a very obvious facemask penalty committed by San Francisco's defence. .

Other than the one scoring drive, Green Bay's offence looks like it is sputtering while SF appears to be moving down field at will.

And they just scored again.

...blecccch.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited January 2013

...well looks like this one is history.

Drive stalled, had to settle for afield goal which tied the score 24 -24 then on the next 49rs possession, the defence decided it was time to take a holiday letting the SF QB make a huge run for a touchdown.

Meanwhile Rodgers is running too, but mostly for his life as the OL has been breaking down more than this website.

...yecch, another big pass play for the 49rs. Looks like our pass rush went south as well. Score will be 38 -24 in a few plays the way things are going.

...and what really makes this annoying this is the second string QB for SF who had to step in when their starter went out several weeks ago While GB is supposed to have the "Big Play" QB in their side.

...add to that a near fumble (fortunately not a turnover) on the kickoff that puts GB in the hole once again.

...I'm sick and tired of losing.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Complaint: Why do PDF editing programs HIDE all the features that people would use the most in Menus that sound like they have nothing to do with what you want to do? What the Heck does Collate Document(s) have to do with indexing Chapters? This is taking way to much time to do. Speak English darn it! Not Industry babble.

edited December 1969

...OK the suck-o-meter has been pegged.

Another questionable call (the runner did not make it into the end zone but it was ruled a touchdown) that goes the 49rs way and put the game out of reach.

The stand-in has beaten the master of the big and clutch play.

At least the team I love could have given me one small inspiring bright spot in what has become a fairly disappointing existence.

Guess that's to be my lot in the grand scheme of things.

...fail...

edited December 1969

...hmmm dead as a doornail.

...just like my Packers.

[cue crickets chirping]

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...hmmm dead as a doornail.

...just like my Packers.

[cue crickets chirping]

Tis the weekend KK. I tink many folkz haz real lifes. The lonely Drow says as he hunts posts to read...
  • M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited January 2013

Having a Sunday arvo kip (=_=)n... plus I don't really follow any sports, so not sure how to respond, KK... *pats on the back*

Post edited by M F M on
    edited December 1969

Working Bee today, can't complain cos I'm having plenty of lazing around time so far this summer. Old friends or dinner tonight :)

edited January 2013

M F M said:
    Having a Sunday arvo kip (=_=)n... plus I don't really follow any sports, so not sure how to respond, KK... *pats on the back*

...thank you.
    Grew up in Wisconsin Been a Packer fan probably since I first could walk. They are the true "blue collar" team owned by the people of the state instead of some moody billionaire. They stand for the little guy who always seems to get stepped on by those who think "greed is good" (to steal a line form the cinema).

When you feel all your efforts at the workplace are under-appreciated, you feel that no matter what you do it doesn't seem to be enough and you seem to never get ahead, you rally around what you feel can make you feel a little better about your lot in life even if that good feeling lasts only for a short while. For me it is pulling for a "home team" in sports like the Packers a totally "no nonsense play the game" type of football club.

Yeah it may be "Bread and Circuses" but during the great depression of the last century, the two industries that thrived were entertainment (namely the cinema) and sports as people needed something to grasp onto to help them feel like a winner when RL was doing it's best to make them losers.

That is one of the main themes in my story about Leela.

...yeah in that way I'm still a bit old school.

Apologies for my sports rantings.

edited December 1969

None Complaint: I'm not sure why this happened but it did, I just did a full UnInstall of DS4.5.1.6 and a Fresh install of DS4.5.1.56 and now my PC seems to have gained a fresh outlook on life. It boots faster and all my programs seem to load faster as well.

To do a FULL uninstall start with the CMS and be sure you delete All leftover bits, Then the Genesis Starter Essientals, and then your DS4.5 with the Uninstaller (so you can delete left over bits yet again) and then set your Documents Folder to show Hidden Files and folders. Open the AppData folder that you can now see and open Roaming, find Daz4 and delete it. That sets you back to a 100% CLEAN install. I also removed the My Library Folder, I'm at word one day one of a full clean install.

As I said I have no idea why but my PC now responds like it is Brand New again. I hope this does not change as I instsall all my Genesis content again. Time to reset all my Genesis and DS4.5 Content again but now I'm fully up to date and running better than I have in so long that the differance is noticable.

edited January 2013

No need apologise KK, that's what this thread is for. (^_^)n

ETA: @Jaderail - yeah, I regularly "flush" my DS between version upgrades... and somehow never get around to finishing installing everything and rendering before the next upgrade X).

Post edited by M F M on
    edited December 1969

I can't read today. My eyes are too blurry .

edited January 2013

Blah blah blah Sunday morning blahs. Nothing sausage biscuit and a cup of Diet Coke can't fix, though.
    @KK - sorry about your Packers. If the misfortune of others might make you feel better, my teams are the University of Tennessee and the Tennessee Titans. (sobs)

825road_kill_Medium_.jpg
    544 x 600 - 54K
    Post edited by TJohn on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited January 2013

Good'mornin.

ahh Sunday
    essential decisions today - scrub bathroom today laundry mat tomorrow? or laundry today? ... or play ffviii all day -yayy

lessee if forum will let me put on my valentine avi today ...

Edit Avatar
    An error was encountered while attempting to assign your image

... nope

Post edited by Mistara on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,936
    edited December 1969

I gotta do laundry today along with watch the football games.

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...well never made it to the geek store. Was so cold barely handled riding to the market for the weekly grocery run, and that was being bundled up almost like the kid in the "Christmas Story" film. At least I had enough padding should I have taken a spill.

...as to pipe organs, thems I understand better. Spent several years in self directed study of organ design, building and maintenance while in college. Crawling around inside one to make adjustments is a lot easier than trying to manoeuvre my clumsy arthritic hands inside a computer case around cables, boards,and heat sinks dealing with tiny plugs and fittings that almost require a surgeon's level of dexterity to handle.

Ah, I see your point. I have the same issue - I find it impossible now to deal with teeny tiny screws in a tightly enclosed place. This is why I'm pretty much resigned to laptops, they're already done and bundled and compact so I just "load and go".

But cool about learning to maintain pipe organs!!! :coolsmile:

edited December 1969

Ahhh, another Sunday in Austin. It got COLD! :ahhh:

After hitting the 70s last week we're back to the 40's during the day. Yikes, what a change! :bug:

English muffin, beef jerky, and coffee for breakfast because I'm too lazy to either cook or go out... :red: I'll make turkey chili later. :)

Will be lazy today, do some Posering, install the Kindle reader on the tablet PC and in general dink around. Gonna try to set up my gitar rig here in my small room, it'll be a right fit but I think I can pull it off.

I hope everyone has a good day! :cheese:

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,936
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Blah blah blah Sunday morning blahs. Nothing sausage biscuit and a cup of Diet Coke can't fix, though.
    @KK - sorry about your Packers. If the misfortune of others might make you feel better, my teams are the University of Tennessee and the Tennessee Titans. (sobs)

Now that's a redneck!!

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    tjohn said:

Now that's a redneck!!
    Thought it would be funny (to me surreal=funny) to post images with posts that have nothing whatsoever to do with each other. Think of it as "performance art". Hey, maybe I can get a NEA grant! :lol:

031.jpg
    690 x 547 - 98K
    edited December 1969

I started a forum on my website. I just did yesterday. I am getting too many fake accounts being made. I think I need to see if I have a captcha or whatever it is called. There is one and also I have them have to confirm their email and also I have to confirm them too. I do not know what else to do. I rather have real people signing up instead of this nonsense.

edited January 2013

The 3D-Noir forum uses a "word of mouth" system - you have to tell them where you know them from, or who already there knows you, and then you can gain access to post. Seems pretty effective (^_^)d.

Post edited by M F M on
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    The 3D-Noir forum uses a "referral" system - you have to tell them who knows you (or where you are known by them from), and then you can gain access to post.

I am on a library computer right now but I am looking now. Thanks for the suggestion.

This discussion has been closed.