The Snow Bikini Complaint Thread

Comments

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It has been raining in the past three days.

I was trying to watch a DVD but the DVD program didn't load. When I rebooted Windows XP I saw an error about the master boot record and hal.dll. Looks like I need to fix my Windows installation again. Then I will need to replace my power supply. I won't be around much for the next few days. Later

Blech, I hope everything gets fixed cheaply ans easily! :down: :down:

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969

Well here's my complaint:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wEqPz1IEJU

I was soooo upset when I got THIS close to clearing this thing flawlessly, then I get hit and die with only seconds to go >_<<br /> Which makes for 13 consecutive failures...
    Well I am getting better though, since past attempts I couldn't even make it halfway through before screwing up XD

*sighs* I do love how JUST as the boss's portrait appears my FAVORITE part of the song pops in =D

(It's from an arcade-style game, so I dunno how interesting it would be... But I was VERY proud at how well I did, even if I was upset when I got hit XD )

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

Tikka masala for lunch. yummm

one day soon i want to learn to make the Makhani Sauce.

Ohhh, Makhani means butter in Hindi.

Now I'm hungry and all I have is a can of chunky soup! :down: Too cold and windy to go out for tacos or a BURGER MADE WITH CHEESE. :down:

I have an extra t-shirt.. maybe if I layer up I can make it there and back.. but it also looks like rain.. :down:

You could... use an umbrella! O.O...

... or send the grad. student out for the munchies ;-).

edited December 1969

M F M said:
    Tikka masala for lunch. yummm

one day soon i want to learn to make the Makhani Sauce.

Ohhh, Makhani means butter in Hindi.

Now I'm hungry and all I have is a can of chunky soup! :down: Too cold and windy to go out for tacos or a BURGER MADE WITH CHEESE. :down:

I have an extra t-shirt.. maybe if I layer up I can make it there and back.. but it also looks like rain.. :down:

You could... use an umbrella! O.O...

... or send the grad. student out for the munchies ;-).

With the temp at 34F, the rain, and the strong winds - I'd lose my umbrella (nearly did a few times on the way in). :bug:

And heh! I wish we had an intern to boss around, but the boss says we have too many irons in the fire to take on anyone that isn't senior and can hit the ground running. :blank:

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,936
    edited December 1969

That cold in Texas during the day? Geez when we were there it didn't even get that cold at night. We were in Galveston/Texas City area

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    That cold in Texas during the day? Geez when we were there it didn't even get that cold at night. We were in Galveston/Texas City area

The past 3 years have been pretty bad, cold-wise.. lows in the low 30s, but at night not getting much below the mid-20s.

The wind is what kills - always strong in the morning and night, usually from the North. Leeches the heat right out of you.

I bet we see 108f this Summer. :bug: :gulp:

edited December 1969

We got out of there 4 years ago. Got to expensive to live there. We came back to Ohio where the cost of living is half of what it was in Texas

edited January 2013

A dragon leaving footprints on the beach =O

Okay first things first - the scene itself (sans the dragon and the footprints) come shipped with Vue (I believe Esprit and above.) All I did was add the dragon and the footprints :P

Wai? Because putting reptiles in scenes is fun! And I wanted to see what this guy would look like in a professional environment. I personally think the textures that come included with the dragon suck, and that this add-on pack by RawArt is vastly superior. Sadly I do not own that texture pack =)

Anyways, I learned a few things by looking at this scene while I was putting the lizard in it... Especially them rocks =P

beachwyrm.jpg
    1440 x 810 - 710K
    Post edited by Rezca on
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Hot. Hot hot hot. And quiet, for a big city, Weary after so many hot nights :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,148
    edited December 1969

I am working on a bunch of Chip's eye textures. They should also work on Pickles, Peaches, and Cookie. I just have so many of them to set up the mat files.

edited January 2013

Just devoured two Carls Jr. Bacon Western Cheeseburgers (Without onions).

The dragon is pleased =3

Post edited by Rezca on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

hungry again. deciding if i want to get up to cook a lil farina. ate farina last night, slept through the whole night and didn't need a tums. okay, talked me into it, getting up. going for one of those roll over on to my feet moves, a one, a two, whoosh ...

edited December 1969

I stopped working on that project because it is time to get ready for bed.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited January 2013

before makhani sauce comes ghee. they sell it by the jar, but sounds easy to make. basically, boil unsalted butter to skim all the fat off it, leaves yoo with clarified butter.

yogurt is in makhani, don't know what kind. naan prolly is a particular flour too.

apronned Mikey in a kitchen with a spatula - tee hee

Post edited by Mistara on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,985
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Kyoto Kid said:
    ...rare Monday non complaint.

Actually had a relatively benign day at the day job, but it was a small morning surprise that made my day. Stopped off ata market on theway to work to pick up a few things and checked my Megabucks tickets from the weekend. Instead of the usual "Sorry, not a winner" message I usually expect to see discovered I matched 4 numbers on one of the tickets and won 36$. Made the day a little easier to deal with...

(followed by a complaint)

...well until just before I was ready to leave when I discovered someone had stolen my sandwich container from the lunch room that I had placed in the dish rack to dry. All the days that I left it in there after lunch, and it never was bothered with until today. Terrible when you can't trust .your fellow co-workers. After having a fairly good day for once, some schmuck has to come along to try and ruin it.

It's not so much what it cost me as it is the inconvenience of having to find some other way to bring lunch tomorrow, and it is just plain rude.

Having a mental picture of your stupid coworker returning to his cave, tenderly fondling your sandwich container and whispering "My Preciousssss...." ;-)
    ...:lol:

Put a note in the lunchroom asking to have it returned. This evening before I left it was back in the rack. Maybe the guilt was just too much (or the sandwich wraiths scared the living Miracle Whip out of him/her).

edited December 1969

...well I guess Magento doesn't want me spending my money at Daz anymore. When logged out the store acts normally, but when I am logged in and try to view anything (including my own wishlist and account page I keep getting this (see below):

No check box to say "I agree" and let me move along.

...going on eight bleedin' months and the store is still a total bodge.

store_login.jpg
    989 x 492 - 320K
  • SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Yep. It's really annoying me too. What on earth did they do to screw it up this time?

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

@Kid - It seems to be working again now... Thank goodness some one out there got on the job :)

edited December 1969

Vue xStream or Lightwave, can't get both (Right away that is...) and I have until the end of the week to decide which to get e3e

edited January 2013

Spyro said:
    @Kid - It seems to be working again now... Thank goodness some one out there got on the job :)

...you're right.

Bugger, too late for the using the Teens 3$ coupon for the Angst Bundle as it is now after Midnight Daz time and it has expired. Seems I tend to get the wrong end of a "Magento Glitch" and lose out on instead of stumble into a deal.

...ahh well, another sale lost by wonky software.

Off to bed, have to put in another long day at the gulag tomorrow.

Niteski...

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

I took a picture of a clock I own =3

Too bad I had my light on and so it turned out very yellow XD

IMG_1916.JPG
    1440 x 1080 - 1M
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Nice timepiece :) What kind of materials are the dragons made from?

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,078
    edited January 2013

apronned Mikey in a kitchen with a spatula - tee hee

Sounds like a twisted version of a murder from the game Clue (Cluedo for some of those who live across the waves). :lol:
    Post edited by TJohn on
  • TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,078
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...well I guess Magento doesn't want me spending my money at Daz anymore. When logged out the store acts normally, but when I am logged in and try to view anything (including my own wishlist and account page I keep getting this (see below):

No check box to say "I agree" and let me move along.

...going on eight bleedin' months and the store is still a total bodge.

Don't know I'm just stupid or still sleepy - I just tried to use the slider on your image attachment. :red:
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

LOL... I think we have all tried to use the slider on an attached image at least once.

Incidently that was a general error, so it wasn't just targeted at KK, and it is all fixed now

edited December 1969

Some blocked number just called phone. I did not answer nor did they leave a message. no clue who it could be

edited December 1969

Complaint time! :blank:

- Wishlists growing again
    - Too darn cold :ahhh:
    - Too darn windy :bug:
    - Breakfast taco got cold
    - Coffee too hot to drink
    - Banks Website is down so I don't know if I got paid :ahhh:
    - Nose itches like mad :-S
    - Weird dreams all night, up every 2 hours to stare at the ceiling thinking "wtf was all THAT about?" :gulp:

Non-complaints:

- VERY happy with my tablet PC :cheese:
    - Quiet day at the office :coolsmile:
    - Suppose to warm up a bit by Friday :)

Carry on! :cheese:

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    Vue xStream or Lightwave, can't get both (Right away that is...) and I have until the end of the week to decide which to get e3e

Tough call. Don't you already have C4D? I'd think Lightwave would be redundant, I'd go for Vue instead to get all the fancy landscaping and ecosystem stuff anyone could possibly want. Just my two Euros worth... :)

edited December 1969

Complaint time! :blank:

- Wishlists growing again
    - Too darn cold :ahhh:
    - Too darn windy :bug:
    - Breakfast taco got cold
    - Coffee too hot to drink
    - Banks Website is down so I don't know if I got paid :ahhh:
    - Nose itches like mad :-S
    - Weird dreams all night, up every 2 hours to stare at the ceiling thinking "wtf was all THAT about?" :gulp:

Non-complaints:

- VERY happy with my tablet PC :cheese:
    - Quiet day at the office :coolsmile:
    - Suppose to warm up a bit by Friday :)

Carry on! :cheese:

Boy, yeah that a bad start to a day

edited December 1969

One last additional complaint: I have to stop stressing myself out or I'm going to get an ulcer! Damnnnnnn! :ahhh: :gulp: :bug:

Maybe it's time to switch to decaf... :-S :blank:

This discussion has been closed.