[Released] Character Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female(Now Conv JCMs) [Commercial]

Comments

• sapatsapat Posts: 1,735

Thanks so much. You (and several users) have answered probably all the questions I originally had. In answer to your question, I have 14 of your conversion programs plus the dforce Magnet one., So it's not a question of me having issues with your fantastic hair and clothing converters (which save time and frustration), I'm just trying to grasp how it all works with this one. I'd have had questions anyway, but since my stroke a year ago, I now have problems with learning and memory which just requires more diligence and concentration.

And to Artini -- I do own that conversion utility for the G3 UV's to G8. Thanks!

• Causam3DCausam3D Posts: 209

What do I do about UVs not being properly handled?

uvs wrong.JPG
    643 x 748 - 60K
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,337
    Causam said:

What's UVs the source G3F character is used?

You need to match them on the converted Genesis 8 Female character.

edited August 2019

More fun with the converted Priya and Auto Face Enhancer - https://www.daz3d.com/auto-face-enhancer

Both tools create a powerful combo for me and I could play with them all the time.

Priya07pic01SmileOpen.jpg
    1300 x 1200 - 344K
    Priya07pic02Surprise.jpg
    1300 x 1200 - 296K
    Post edited by Artini on
    Artini said:
    Causam said:

ok I'll take a stab here....  this is Sunny 7 converted to Sunny 8.  As for needing to match them, well, that's sort of the point of my question.  WHY are the UVs not matching up?  If there's an option or a step I need to take, fine.  If there is a product I need to install, fine (although this isn't mentioned at all in the instructions insofar as I could see).

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,519
    edited August 2019
    Artini said:

I have tried conversion of https://www.daz3d.com/patty-for-star-2-0 but the result in not that great.

I have only used the first script so far, but wonder if the second script (scene conversion) would give a better results.

The first script takes around 20 minutes on average to complete on my computer,

so it does not encourage me to waste time on problematic conversions.

Have you tried tweaking the tolerance?  That can give great results.

Unfortunately, conversions get longer as you go along.  All of the morphs transferred to G8F start slowing down loading G8F from disk smiley  The more morphs on a figure, the slower it loads (this is a DS thing, not because of the script)

Post edited by RiverSoft Art on
    edited August 2019
    Artini said:

I have tried conversion of https://www.daz3d.com/patty-for-star-2-0 but the result in not that great.

I have only used the first script so far, but wonder if the second script (scene conversion) would give a better results.

The first script takes around 20 minutes on average to complete on my computer,

so it does not encourage me to waste time on problematic conversions.

Have you tried tweaking the tolerance?  That can give great results.

Unfortunately, conversions get longer as you go along.  All of the morphs transferred to G8F start slowing down loading G8F from disk smiley  The more morphs on a figure, the slower it loads (this is a DS thing, not because of the script)

Thanks for the tips. I am not complaining. If I would like to achieve likeness by using the dials, it would take me forever.

Post edited by Artini on
    edited August 2019
    Causam said:
    Artini said:
    Causam said:

ok I'll take a stab here....  this is Sunny 7 converted to Sunny 8.  As for needing to match them, well, that's sort of the point of my question.  WHY are the UVs not matching up?  If there's an option or a step I need to take, fine.  If there is a product I need to install, fine (although this isn't mentioned at all in the instructions insofar as I could see).

It is mentioned on the documentation page: http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/62491/start

under Additional Details:

"...Material presets are also not converted. Default materials copied to your new Genesis 8 characters may have ugly seams

and/or misaligned features due to the different UV layout..."

I have bought https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-character-uvs-for-genesis-8-female

that also includes UVs for Sunny 7, so the materials on the resulting converted character would not show the seams.

Post edited by Artini on
  • ZippyGuitarZippyGuitar Posts: 836
    edited August 2019
    Causam said:
    Artini said:
    Causam said:

Do you have this: https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-character-uvs-for-genesis-8-female  ? If so all you need to do is go to the Surface Tab and set Sunny 8's skin UVs to Sunny 7.

edit to add: I'm referring to this section of the Surface settings:

UV.jpg
    744 x 1080 - 293K
    Post edited by ZippyGuitar on
    Causam said:
    Artini said:
    Causam said:

Causam said:
    Artini said:
    Causam said:

Ok, thanks for the help everyone.  Got it working.  You recognize sarcasm, right?  ;)

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,281
    edited August 2019

Have installed and am waiting to see what I get. I suspect that it may take a while.

Since what I'm trying to convert is a heavily dial-spun character I figured that I probably ought to do the scene conversion method to port it over. People seem to be having fewer issues with that one.

First off; I'm on a Mac. Control-click doesn't select the second figure in the scene. On a Mac that's Command-click. IF, that is, what is supposed to be used. At this point I'm not at all sure.

Second; the first thing it did was to remove all of the dial-spun morphs from the G3F character, and make it duplicate the plain-vanilla G8F figure, complete with the G8F default 'A' pose. The next thing it dd was to move the G8F figure into the zeroed position.

Every few minutes it drops down a progress bar as it completes some function (calculating mean weight values) behind the scenes. But there has been no visible change to the G8F figure so far. And my G3F figure has effectively been destroyed.

This is a scene specifically for transfers, so there's no loss of the saved scene file where the character actually lives. But this was not at all what I expected.

ETA: am now seeing some visible effects on the G8F figure. It is being crumpled and generally warped. Transfer is not yet complete, however.

ETA2: Well, it finished. I think this is going to be returned. 

Original character on the left. Center figure is what the script makes of my original character, i.e., destroys it. Allegedly transfered character on the right.

It did make an attempt to transfer the face. But it still isn't the same face. I left everything at the default settings so there may be distortion around the eyes which could probably be better, but it didn't seem to even try to make a workmanlike attempt at transfering the body morphs. The original may have had some scaling, but it wasn't all scaling by any means. Plus you can see the warping of both legs and the right arm.

Just. Not acceptable. I concede that this is a heavily modified character. But most of the characters that I want to move up to G8 *are* heavily modified. And the ones that I want to move up from G1 tend to be as bad or worse.

It was worth making the attempt. But, not even a near miss.

Oops.jpg
    1053 x 781 - 90K
    Post edited by JOdel on
  •  I'm having trouble batch converting, no idea why it wants one character loaded in the blank scene? I have to click cancel, and then the program finished converting, then it goes onto the next character and stops with this same error. Can someone pls help?
    So glad you made this, it'll make my library much more usable. Love the clothes converters too.

It should want no characters in the scene.  However, what I think is happening is that you are getting an error while loading a character.  The script thinks there is a problem and tries to go to the next character.  I have no idea why you are getting that Missing File "Scene/VivienneMorphs.duf" but that it is looking for a scene file indicates there is some type of corruption.  

Ok, so do you know how I would fix this? It's a blank scene when I start..and the program itself says it is clearing the scene..It's going to take forever if I have to click cancel on each character :-(

I wish I did.  That message comes up from opening the character file and the script cannot control what DS is doing at that point.  Anyone know?  @chohole?  @Richard Haseltine?  Perhaps you could send them or Daz support a message.

Actually, let's confirm this. 

• Create a empty scene
    • Open the Window->Pane->Script IDE
    • Paste this code in there:
    function ApplyPreset( preset )
    {
      var status = true;
      try
      {
        var oContentMgr = App.getContentMgr();
        status = oContentMgr.openFile(preset);
      }
      catch(e) {
        print('Error applying preset %1'.arg(preset));
        status = false;
      }
      return status;
    }
    ApplyPreset( 'D:/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 3 Female/Characters/Skinchangers/Skinchangers Wolves.duf' );
    • Change the ApplyPreset line to use one of your problem characters (note that you can use forward slashes for the path on Windows or Mac)
    • Click the Execute button

The character should load.  Does the error message also occur?

Character doesn't load error line 15, maybe something I typed in wasn't correct?

You accidentally deleted the beginning single quote in line 15.  It should be ApplyPreset( 'C:/Documents...' );  The whole path and file name should be enclosed in single quotes.

Nope still won't work:-(  Oh well, thanks anyway.

edited August 2019
    Imago said:

Nobody tried something "harder" like Star2 yet? surprise

Sorry my mistake. I have converted HP Myrtle - https://www.daz3d.com/hp-myrtle-for-star-2-0-and-aiko-7

and she came out nicely. She is based on Star2.

Below is a render of her with https://www.daz3d.com/hinata-dress-for-genesis-8-female-s

and https://www.daz3d.com/curl-me-hair-for-genesis-3-and-8-females

Myrtle03pic01.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 313K
    Post edited by Artini on
    Artini said:
    Causam said:
    Artini said:
    Causam said:

It is mentioned on the documentation page: http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/62491/start

under Additional Details:

"...Material presets are also not converted. Default materials copied to your new Genesis 8 characters may have ugly seams

and/or misaligned features due to the different UV layout..."

I have bought https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-character-uvs-for-genesis-8-female

that also includes UVs for Sunny 7, so the materials on the resulting converted character would not show the seams.

Thanks for the help!

GlenWebb said:
    Causam said:
    Artini said:
    Causam said:

Do you have this: https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-character-uvs-for-genesis-8-female  ? If so all you need to do is go to the Surface Tab and set Sunny 8's skin UVs to Sunny 7.

edit to add: I'm referring to this section of the Surface settings:

And thank you for your help!  smiley

edited August 2019
    Myrtle05pic01.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 193K
    Post edited by Artini on
    JOdel said:

Have installed and am waiting to see what I get. I suspect that it may take a while.

Since what I'm trying to convert is a heavily dial-spun character I figured that I probably ought to do the scene conversion method to port it over. People seem to be having fewer issues with that one.

First off; I'm on a Mac. Control-click doesn't select the second figure in the scene. On a Mac that's Command-click. IF, that is, what is supposed to be used. At this point I'm not at all sure.

Second; the first thing it did was to remove all of the dial-spun morphs from the G3F character, and make it duplicate the plain-vanilla G8F figure, complete with the G8F default 'A' pose. The next thing it dd was to move the G8F figure into the zeroed position.

Every few minutes it drops down a progress bar as it completes some function (calculating mean weight values) behind the scenes. But there has been no visible change to the G8F figure so far. And my G3F figure has effectively been destroyed.

This is a scene specifically for transfers, so there's no loss of the saved scene file where the character actually lives. But this was not at all what I expected.

ETA: am now seeing some visible effects on the G8F figure. It is being crumpled and generally warped. Transfer is not yet complete, however.

ETA2: Well, it finished. I think this is going to be returned. 

Original character on the left. Center figure is what the script makes of my original character, i.e., destroys it. Allegedly transfered character on the right.

It did make an attempt to transfer the face. But it still isn't the same face. I left everything at the default settings so there may be distortion around the eyes which could probably be better, but it didn't seem to even try to make a workmanlike attempt at transfering the body morphs. The original may have had some scaling, but it wasn't all scaling by any means. Plus you can see the warping of both legs and the right arm.

Just. Not acceptable. I concede that this is a heavily modified character. But most of the characters that I want to move up to G8 *are* heavily modified. And the ones that I want to move up from G1 tend to be as bad or worse.

It was worth making the attempt. But, not even a near miss.

It looks like the figure you are converting has HD morphs?  Those cannot be converted over at HD.  Try to convert a character with normal morphs.

(BTW, yes the Ctrl-Click is CMD-Click for Mac Users)

I'm having trouble batch converting, no idea why it wants one character loaded in the blank scene? I have to click cancel, and then the program finished converting, then it goes onto the next character and stops with this same error. Can someone pls help?
    So glad you made this, it'll make my library much more usable. Love the clothes converters too.

It should want no characters in the scene.  However, what I think is happening is that you are getting an error while loading a character.  The script thinks there is a problem and tries to go to the next character.  I have no idea why you are getting that Missing File "Scene/VivienneMorphs.duf" but that it is looking for a scene file indicates there is some type of corruption.  

Ok, so do you know how I would fix this? It's a blank scene when I start..and the program itself says it is clearing the scene..It's going to take forever if I have to click cancel on each character :-(

I wish I did.  That message comes up from opening the character file and the script cannot control what DS is doing at that point.  Anyone know?  @chohole?  @Richard Haseltine?  Perhaps you could send them or Daz support a message.

Actually, let's confirm this. 

• Create a empty scene
    • Open the Window->Pane->Script IDE
    • Paste this code in there:
    function ApplyPreset( preset )
    {
      var status = true;
      try
      {
        var oContentMgr = App.getContentMgr();
        status = oContentMgr.openFile(preset);
      }
      catch(e) {
        print('Error applying preset %1'.arg(preset));
        status = false;
      }
      return status;
    }
    ApplyPreset( 'D:/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 3 Female/Characters/Skinchangers/Skinchangers Wolves.duf' );
    • Change the ApplyPreset line to use one of your problem characters (note that you can use forward slashes for the path on Windows or Mac)
    • Click the Execute button

The character should load.  Does the error message also occur?

Character doesn't load error line 15, maybe something I typed in wasn't correct?

You accidentally deleted the beginning single quote in line 15.  It should be ApplyPreset( 'C:/Documents...' );  The whole path and file name should be enclosed in single quotes.

Nope still won't work:-(  Oh well, thanks anyway.

What do you mean?  Does that message come up?  That is what we are trying to confirm.  If that message comes up with the above code, which is very simple, it is nothing to do with the script; something in DS has gotten corrupted.

Artini said:
    Imago said:

Nobody tried something "harder" like Star2 yet? surprise

Sorry my mistake. I have converted HP Myrtle - https://www.daz3d.com/hp-myrtle-for-star-2-0-and-aiko-7

and she came out nicely. She is based on Star2.

Below is a render of her with https://www.daz3d.com/hinata-dress-for-genesis-8-female-s

and https://www.daz3d.com/curl-me-hair-for-genesis-3-and-8-females

Artini said:

Great renders. That is a pretty extreme face smiley

JOdel said:

It looks like the figure you are converting has HD morphs?  Those cannot be converted over at HD.  Try to convert a character with normal morphs.

Rather a  lot of the aging morphs, it turns out. As well as some NoSuit morphs. Okay I went back and zeroed out anything that was labled HD and will give it another try.

I have the Aging morphs for G8, so if the transfer works I can load both versions into a scene side by side and duplicate the settings on the G8 version.

Will post the image once it finishes chewing on it.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,345
    GlenWebb said:
    MelanieL said:
    GlenWebb said:

Yeah, no way am I going to uninstall G3. I have Victoria 7 and the majority of her Daz-O sisters converted to G8, but HD morphs cannot be converted. Plus some morphs cannot be moved over, such as all the options for Aarki's Lady Rune for G3. I'm not converting everything to G8 and I have way too much invested in G3 to simply cast it aside. I like having them all, right where they are waiting to be used. ;-)

This is nothing like what Artini has been sharing with us, but the image here is of my first character I converted with the Scene Converter. She has a full Victoria 4 GenX figure dialed in. While she's pretty basic, and nothing extreme at all, the GenX morph converted perfectly and I've had no problems fitting clothes to her nor any issues with any poses I've tried.

Well that seemed to work well! Incidentally what is that outfit she's wearing, I don;t recognise it at all?

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/dforce-classic-poncho-for-genesis-8-females/135117/

Thank you for the info - it looks so different with that texture set from the main promo picture!

sapat said:

Thanks so much. You (and several users) have answered probably all the questions I originally had. In answer to your question, I have 14 of your conversion programs plus the dforce Magnet one., So it's not a question of me having issues with your fantastic hair and clothing converters (which save time and frustration), I'm just trying to grasp how it all works with this one. I'd have had questions anyway, but since my stroke a year ago, I now have problems with learning and memory which just requires more diligence and concentration.

And to Artini -- I do own that conversion utility for the G3 UV's to G8. Thanks!

No problem!  And thank YOU for all the support!

Artini said:

More fun with the converted Priya and Auto Face Enhancer - https://www.daz3d.com/auto-face-enhancer

Both tools create a powerful combo for me and I could play with them all the time.

That one is definitely on my wishlist!

edited August 2019
    JOdel said:
    JOdel said:

Rather a  lot of the aging morphs, it turns out. As well as some NoSuit morphs. Okay I went back and zeroed out anything that was labled HD and will give it another try.

I have the Aging morphs for G8, so if the transfer works I can load both versions into a scene side by side and duplicate the settings on the G8 version.

Great!  I look forward to your post!

EDIT: You may want to delete the converted morphs OUTSIDE of DS (in your first content directory, under Data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/VENDOR/PRODUCT) and then restart DS.  Overwriting morphs is slow in DS.

• Hi, all...I just bought this and am getting an error that I didn't see mentioned in the entire thread--I try to load a folder or a single DUF file and I get "No Character Files Detected" error as seen in the screengrab attache. Can someone let me know what I'm doing wrong here?

NoFilesFound.PNG
    597 x 697 - 180K

Hi, all...I just bought this and am getting an error that I didn't see mentioned in the entire thread--I try to load a folder or a single DUF file and I get "No Character Files Detected" error as seen in the screengrab attache. Can someone let me know what I'm doing wrong here?

Check the log.  More than likely you will see messages like

2019-08-01 17:20:38.214 DEBUG: SKIPPING "Actor" file: D:/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 3 Female/Characters/Chara Centaur.duf

2019-08-01 17:20:38.095 DEBUG: SKIPPING "Preset/Materials" file: D:/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 3 Female/Characters/Xolani/Materials/Xolani Translucency Medium.duf

2019-08-01 17:20:38.096 DEBUG: SKIPPING "Preset/Morph/Apply/Head" file: D:/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 3 Female/Characters/Xolani/Xolani 1 Head.duf

2019-08-01 17:20:38.095 DEBUG: SKIPPING "" file: D:/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 3 Female/Characters/Xolani/Materials/Xolani Translucency Medium.duf

The quotes after the "SKIPPING" keyword should contain the metadata that Daz Studio thinks a file is.  If it is blank, "", then no metadata is found.  Some users, for whatever reason, have Daz Studio get corrupted and it reports "" for files that it should be reporting as

2019-08-01 17:20:35.791 DEBUG:    Adding "Actor/Character" file: D:/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 3 Female/Characters/Skinchangers/Skinchangers Wolves.duf

If you KNOW that a certain file is a character, you need to uncheck "Check Content Type" option and use the Add Files button to add the file manually.

edited August 2019
    JOdel said:
    JOdel said:

EDIT: You may want to delete the converted morphs OUTSIDE of DS (in your first content directory, under Data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/VENDOR/PRODUCT) and then restart DS.  Overwriting morphs is slow in DS.

Oh, I'll be deleting the morphs all right.

If anything the 2nd attempt went even worse than the first.

I select the G8F character and look at 'Currently Used' in the parameters, and it claims that the body morphs are there. But they quite obviously aren't.  The G8F character isn't shaped anything like the G3F character. There is not the slightest hint of the G3 Toon Generations in the transfer, and that was at something like 30%.The face does have similarities, but it is clearly not the same face. And the warping of the mesh in the right arm, legs and skull are even worse.

Nope, nope, nope. It might work for characters that are pretty much straight out of the box, but it does not appear to work on these. The only ones in my library which are based on character morphs which are pretty much as they came, are ones based on GenX ports from gen4.

I'm afraid this one is going back to where I got it. Sorry.

Redo.jpg
    1040 x 1194 - 89K
    Post edited by JOdel on
  • Thanks, Riversoft. I tried that and I'm getting the following in the log now, since I tried converting Chevybabe25's Vicienza head... And that attempt ends with the following errors as attached, the larger is the first, the smaller image is the second...

Begin Log: 

17:10:56 GMT-0700 (US Mountain Standard Time): Adding Files...

17:10:56 GMT-0700 (US Mountain Standard Time): Adding "preset_shape" file: M:/Genesis/People/Genesis 3 F/Characters/Chevybabe25/Vincenzina/Vincenzina Head Apply.duf

17:11:23 GMT-0700 (US Mountain Standard Time): Executing Script

17:11:23 GMT-0700 (US Mountain Standard Time): Execution Complete.

17:11:25 GMT-0700 (US Mountain Standard Time): Executing Script

17:11:25 GMT-0700 (US Mountain Standard Time): Selecting Preset: M:/Genesis/People/Genesis 3 F/Characters/Chevybabe25/Vincenzina/Vincenzina Head Apply.duf

17:11:25 GMT-0700 (US Mountain Standard Time): Converting character from M:/Genesis/People/Genesis 3 F/Characters/Chevybabe25/Vincenzina/Vincenzina Head Apply.duf to M:/Genesis/Converted/Chevybabe25/Vincenzina/Vincenzina Head Apply.duf

17:11:27 GMT-0700 (US Mountain Standard Time): Unable to apply preset M:/Genesis/People/Genesis 3 F/Characters/Chevybabe25/Vincenzina/Vincenzina Head Apply.duf

17:11:27 GMT-0700 (US Mountain Standard Time): Execution Complete.

17:11:31 GMT-0700 (US Mountain Standard Time): Executing Script

17:11:31 GMT-0700 (US Mountain Standard Time): Selecting Preset: M:/Genesis/People/Genesis 3 F/Characters/Chevybabe25/Vincenzina/Vincenzina Head Apply.duf

17:11:31 GMT-0700 (US Mountain Standard Time): Converting character from M:/Genesis/People/Genesis 3 F/Characters/Chevybabe25/Vincenzina/Vincenzina Head Apply.duf to M:/Genesis/Converted/Chevybabe25/Vincenzina/Vincenzina Head Apply.duf

17:11:32 GMT-0700 (US Mountain Standard Time): Unable to apply preset M:/Genesis/People/Genesis 3 F/Characters/Chevybabe25/Vincenzina/Vincenzina Head Apply.duf

17:11:32 GMT-0700 (US Mountain Standard Time): Execution Complete.

17:11:51 GMT-0700 (US Mountain Standard Time): WARNING: Forcing Conversion of Characters

17:11:51 GMT-0700 (US Mountain Standard Time): Executing Script

17:11:51 GMT-0700 (US Mountain Standard Time): Selecting Preset: M:/Genesis/People/Genesis 3 F/Characters/Chevybabe25/Vincenzina/Vincenzina Head Apply.duf

17:11:51 GMT-0700 (US Mountain Standard Time): Converting character from M:/Genesis/People/Genesis 3 F/Characters/Chevybabe25/Vincenzina/Vincenzina Head Apply.duf to M:/Genesis/Converted/Chevybabe25/Vincenzina/Vincenzina Head Apply.duf

17:11:55 GMT-0700 (US Mountain Standard Time): Unable to apply preset M:/Genesis/People/Genesis 3 F/Characters/Chevybabe25/Vincenzina/Vincenzina Head Apply.duf

17:11:55 GMT-0700 (US Mountain Standard Time): Execution Complete.

End Log...

ConvertError1.PNG
    877 x 727 - 242K
    ConvertError2.PNG
    615 x 704 - 202K
  • RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited August 2019

Again, River. This is all part of your evil plot to take ALL my money. :)

Well done. Amazing product and I love it.

Converting takes a while but I am VERY happy with the end product so far. Beautiful coding.

Any news on when the G3M to G8M convertoer be out? :)

Also, I would be VERY interested in a convertor just for morphs. I believe the previous moprh converter was a pretty good selling item.

Post edited by RKane_1 on
    edited August 2019
    JOdel said:
    JOdel said:
    JOdel said:

Oh, I'll be deleting the morphs all right.

If anything the 2nd attempt went even worse than the first.

I select the G8F character and look at 'Currently Used' in the parameters, and it claims that the body morphs are there. But they quite obviously aren't.  The G8F character isn't shaped anything like the G3F character. There is not the slightest hint of the G3 Toon Generations in the transfer, and that was at something like 30%.The face does have similarities, but it is clearly not the same face. And the warping of the mesh in the right arm, legs and skull are even worse.

Nope, nope, nope. It might work for characters that are pretty much straight out of the box, but it does not appear to work on these. The only ones in my library which are based on character morphs which are pretty much as they came, are ones based on GenX ports from gen4.

I'm afraid this one is going back to where I got it. Sorry.

Ok.  I am sorry it didn't work for you.  I believe that you are using the Custom Scene Converter.  There is a bug where the scale doesn't transfer over in that one (seems to work in the other script), which seems to be a lot of the toon body.  I am working on it, but I completely understand your dissatisfaction and not wanting to wait.  Thank you for trying.