[Released] Character Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female(Now Conv JCMs) [Commercial]

Comments

• Hello,

Unable to convert Kayless G3F Characters Jen, Gwennelli, etc. They don't show up when I load the directory and adding them as a single file gives "No Character Found" error. Please advise? Most characters do work! Are they not supported?

Thanks In Advance!

What does the log say?  

How do I find the log? Sorry I'm not at the pc. I will be in the morning.

Help->Troubleshooting->View Log File.  You would need to copy and paste only the part of the log for when you are trying to add stuff that fails.

• Here is a link for a text file with errors. Not sure where its failing just says "skipping" on practically every line. I did clewar the log before creating this.

https://mega.nz/#!YFZFyAqJ!ZK9t2QUwS8vYWcD0TFlxOOCp1yY59RgoLaZr_rP7GNs

• Here is a link for a text file with errors. Not sure where its failing just says "skipping" on practically every line. I did clewar the log before creating this.

It is skipping everything correctly.  The script is unable to convert shape files; they need to be 'Actor/Character', 'Actor', or 'Preset/Character' files.  You need to add /People/Genesis 3 Female/Characters/Jenn.duf

It is skipping everything correctly.  The script is unable to convert shape files; they need to be 'Actor/Character', 'Actor', or 'Preset/Character' files.  You need to add /People/Genesis 3 Female/Characters/Jenn.duf

Thats exactly what I did several times. Almost all other characters are working fine. For some reason all my Kayless G3F characters are not being recognised at all. Here is the log from attempting to load just "Jenn" .duf

09:03:47 GMT-0700 (US Mountain Standard Time): Adding Files...

09:03:47 GMT-0700 (US Mountain Standard Time): SKIPPING "character" file: F:/Users/Public/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 3 Female/Characters/Jenn.duf

Thats exactly what I did several times. Almost all other characters are working fine. For some reason all my Kayless G3F characters are not being recognised at all. Here is the log from attempting to load just "Jenn" .duf

09:03:47 GMT-0700 (US Mountain Standard Time): SKIPPING "character" file: F:/Users/Public/My DAZ 3D Library/People/Genesis 3 Female/Characters/Jenn.duf

That is very strange.  It is reporting "Character" instead of "Actor/Character".  You should STILL be able to add it if you uncheck the "Check Content Type" option.

That is very strange.  It is reporting "Character" instead of "Actor/Character".  You should STILL be able to add it if you uncheck the "Check Content Type" option.

I was able to do one of the characters following your iinstructions. 2 hours and 42 minutes for one character?

A

• ChardonChardon Posts: 3

There is an error in the last release of Character Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female, the files in the "data/RiverSoft Art/Common" folder are those of the Character Converter from Genesis 8 Male to Genesis 3 Male version.

Sorry for my english, I'm french.

Character_convert_Female.png
    1342 x 326 - 39K
  • RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,519

Here is a link for a text file with errors. Not sure where its failing just says "skipping" on practically every line. I did clewar the log before creating this.

I was able to do one of the characters following your iinstructions. 2 hours and 42 minutes for one character?

A

It can take awhile but it shouldn't take that long... unless you have a really, really slow computer?  Every JCM needs to be converted, there can be a lot of them, and they can take awhile (this is on Daz Studio).  However, followup character are probably using the same JCMs so they won't be converted again significantly reducing the conversion.

Chardon said:

There is an error in the last release of Character Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female, the files in the "data/RiverSoft Art/Common" folder are those of the Character Converter from Genesis 8 Male to Genesis 3 Male version.

Sorry for my english, I'm french.

No, those are correct.  The G8->G3 use RSG8G3CharacterConversionFunctions.dse and not RSCharacterConversionFunctions.dse.

• Hello! I liked the product but ive been having problems with it. I Installed and used it once on a preset character of my own. And afterwards i havnt been able to load any gen8 models at all. When daz is reading the asset it removes object and clears scene, then it just stops responding. I probably screwed something up using the script for the first time but i cant seem to fix it on my own. Im using daz 4.12 on windows 10 64bit. 

• edited March 2020

Here is a link for a text file with errors. Not sure where its failing just says "skipping" on practically every line. I did clewar the log before creating this.

A

It can take awhile but it shouldn't take that long... unless you have a really, really slow computer?  Every JCM needs to be converted, there can be a lot of them, and they can take awhile (this is on Daz Studio).  However, followup character are probably using the same JCMs so they won't be converted again significantly reducing the conversion.

I actually have a very powerfull pc. 8 core Intel cpu 64gb ram running on Pro SSD.

I didn't mention this but after it was completed with the conversion it crashed Daz as well. The converted G8 character does seem to load ok though.

I'll see if the next one is faster. and report back.

Post edited by anthony.luigi_05ebfcd7e7 on
  • So, tried the product. The conversion went well but the converted character has strange, wavy biceps. Ill post a pic tomorrow.

A

I actually have a very powerfull pc. 8 core Intel cpu 64gb ram running on Pro SSD.

Well, that definitely makes it even stranger.  Do you have a huge number of G8F and G3F characters?

I didn't mention this but after it was completed with the conversion it crashed Daz as well. The converted G8 character does seem to load ok though.

The crash is something that happens intermittently.  I cannot figure out how to get rid of it.  It never seems to affect the conversion, just when you close the dialog.

I'll see if the next one is faster. and report back.

So, tried the product. The conversion went well but the converted character has strange, wavy biceps. Ill post a pic tomorrow.

That is strange.  What character?  Homegrown?

• So, tried the product. The conversion went well but the converted character has strange, wavy biceps. Ill post a pic tomorrow.

Its Jenn HD, https://www.daz3d.com/jenn-hd-for-victoria-7 . Heres a pic.

Wavy Arms.png
    835 x 1080 - 506K

So, tried the product. The conversion went well but the converted character has strange, wavy biceps. Ill post a pic tomorrow.

I think other morphs may have been pulled in.  When you load Jenn, what currently used morphs are engaged?  You may have to fix this by deleting the morphs and reconverting.  You could verify this by temporarily renaming the Data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs directory and trying to convert Jenn again.

• AnotherUserNameAnotherUserName Posts: 2,727
    edited March 2020

I think other morphs may have been pulled in.  When you load Jenn, what currently used morphs are engaged?  You may have to fix this by deleting the morphs and reconverting.  You could verify this by temporarily renaming the Data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs directory and trying to convert Jenn again.

Do ypu mean what morphs are present with a default load or what morphs are present when I load her into the converter?

So im trying a new conversion to the file path that you suggested. If I want to delete a converted character what files do I need to find?

Post edited by AnotherUserName on

Do ypu mean what morphs are present with a default load or what morphs are present when I load her into the converter?

What morphs are pulled in with the character.

So im trying a new conversion to the file path that you suggested. If I want to delete a converted character what files do I need to find?

All of the morphs from converted characters are in data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs under the FIRST directory for Daz Studio Formats specified in the Content Directory Manager.  Characters do not need to be deleted as they can be overwritten without issue.

All of the morphs from converted characters are in data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs under the FIRST directory for Daz Studio Formats specified in the Content Directory Manager.  Characters do not need to be deleted as they can be overwritten without issue.

The only thing im loading into the converter is the character preset. The only morphs that load with the character are all Kayleyss morphs with the exception of two daz morphs. One for v7 head at 15 % and navel 100%.

• Yah I dont know. I force quit it after 50 minutes. I dont know why it was taking so much longer than the first attempt which was just over 30minutes. I dont know what it is about my runtime that throws these scripts for a loop. Too much custome nonsense I suppose.

The only thing im loading into the converter is the character preset. The only morphs that load with the character are all Kayleyss morphs with the exception of two daz morphs. One for v7 head at 15 % and navel 100%.

You are showing all hidden morphs too?  When you dial in the body morph, the arms go wavy and no other morphs engage?  Then it is the body morph.  You will have to try again.  (You can turn off conversion of the JCMs and that speeds up stuff quite a bit).

• AnotherUserNameAnotherUserName Posts: 2,727
    edited March 2020

I cant find find these morphs. I dont understand what you mean by "the FIRST directory for Daz Studio Formats specified in the Content Directory Manager".

Edit: I found them. Just had to dig a little deeper.

Post edited by AnotherUserName on

I cant find find these morphs. I dont understand what you mean by "the FIRST directory for Daz Studio Formats specified in the Content Directory Manager".

Excellent!  

Did reconverting help?

Excellent!  

Did reconverting help?

I havent had the chance yet. Way too many distractions at the moment. frown

• NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,740

Okay so I just got this product and it seems to convert from the neck down fairly well. But the face seems to remain the default Genesis 8. It seems to not transfer the G3 face shape at all. I've mainly tried with the scene converter but also tried once with the regular converter and every time, it just transferred the shape of the body but not the face. Is this normal? Does it have something to do with HD morphs being inaccessible or something?

NylonGirl said:

Okay so I just got this product and it seems to convert from the neck down fairly well. But the face seems to remain the default Genesis 8. It seems to not transfer the G3 face shape at all. I've mainly tried with the scene converter but also tried once with the regular converter and every time, it just transferred the shape of the body but not the face. Is this normal? Does it have something to do with HD morphs being inaccessible or something?

No, it should just work.  If you search for the head morph, is it there and just not turned on?  If you go to the morphs directory, (data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/VENDOR under the FIRST directory for Daz Studio Formats specified in the Content Directory Manager), is there a FHM morph there?  What does the log say during conversion?

• NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,740

No, it should just work.  If you search for the head morph, is it there and just not turned on?  If you go to the morphs directory, (data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/VENDOR under the FIRST directory for Daz Studio Formats specified in the Content Directory Manager), is there a FHM morph there?  What does the log say during conversion?

Hello... The character I was trying to convert was a modified version of Jazmine G3. I did search for a head morph and body morphs. I found no head morph. I found the directory that I think it was using. First I saw various files in there and I think I might have even seen a head morph. But there were files in there from two different characters I tried to convert. So I deleted the whole directory and started over. The last time I tried, once again it converted the body but not the head. There was one file created in the directory. I searched for the morphs and found nothing in the Shapes tab but I found four dials in the Parameters tab. There was one called Jazmine G3 G8, which was what I named the new character, and that one changed the body but not the head. The Jazmine Body HD Details dial added what I guess they call HD details. The other two made her a much thinner character. But none affected the head. I went and attached pictures of the morph dials and directory results I saw. The unfortunately low resolution image I attached shows the G3 character on the left, the converted Genesis 8 in the middle, and an unmodified Genesis 8 on the right. And I attached the logfile. I think. It just said "Uploading..." and then I tried again so now there are two things that say "Uploading..."
    I need wine now.

2020-03-22 09:51:45.865 Loading script: D:/DAZ Poser/Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_62491/scripts/riversoft art/character converter/convert scene character g3f to g8f.dse

2020-03-22 09:51:45.872 DEBUG: Found: D:/DAZ Poser/Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_61671/data/riversoft art/common/rsconstants.dsa

2020-03-22 09:51:45.892 DEBUG: Found: D:/DAZ Poser/Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_62491/data/riversoft art/common/rscharacterconversionconstants.dsa

2020-03-22 09:51:45.908 DEBUG: Found: D:/DAZ Poser/Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_61671/data/riversoft art/common/rsbuildpanels.dsa

2020-03-22 09:51:45.932 DEBUG: Found: D:/DAZ Poser/Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_61671/data/riversoft art/common/rshelperfunctions.dse

2020-03-22 09:51:45.953 DEBUG: Found: D:/DAZ Poser/Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_62491/data/riversoft art/common/rs2019helperfunctions.dse

2020-03-22 09:51:45.983 DEBUG: Found: D:/DAZ Poser/Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_62491/data/riversoft art/common/rscharacterconversionfunctions.dse

2020-03-22 09:52:07.078 DEBUG: DoConvertSceneCharacter Genesis3Female Genesis8Female nylon Jazmine G3 for Genesis 8 Female Jazmine G3 G8 0.05999999865889549 Overwrite Morphs=false Convert JCMs=true Hide Eyes=true Use Legacy Conversion Process=false Convert true

2020-03-22 09:52:07.078 Converting Character: Jazmine G3

2020-03-22 09:52:07.078 DEBUG: GetUsedMorphs Genesis3Female

2020-03-22 09:52:07.533 DEBUG: /Actor/Head/People/Real World/Jazmine Head HD Details false

2020-03-22 09:52:07.534 DEBUG: /Actor/Head/People/Real World/Jazmine Head false

2020-03-22 09:52:07.605 DEBUG: /Actor/Head/People/Real World/Victoria 7 Head false

2020-03-22 09:52:07.732 DEBUG: /Actor/Head/Face/Eyes/Real World/Eyes Size false

2020-03-22 09:52:07.733 DEBUG: /Actor/Chest/Real World/Areolae Depth false

2020-03-22 09:52:07.734 DEBUG: /Actor/Head/Face/Eyes/Real World/Eyes Almond Outer false

2020-03-22 09:52:07.735 DEBUG: /Actor/Head/Face/Eyes/Real World/P Irises Concave false

2020-03-22 09:52:07.742 DEBUG: /Natural G3F/G3F Genitals5 false

2020-03-22 09:52:07.743 DEBUG: /Actor/Waist/Real World/Waist Width false

2020-03-22 09:52:07.744 DEBUG: /Actor/Full Body/Real World/Voluptuous false

2020-03-22 09:52:07.745 DEBUG: /Actor/Chest/Real World/Nipples false

2020-03-22 09:52:07.746 DEBUG: /Actor/Head/Face/Mouth/Real World/Mouth Realism HD true

2020-03-22 09:52:07.747 DEBUG: /Actor/Waist/Real World/Navel true

2020-03-22 09:52:07.753 DEBUG: RemoveExistingMorphs Genesis8Female nameList FHMJazmineHD,FHMJazmine,FHMVictoria7,PHMEyesSize,PBMAreolaeDepth,PHMEyesAlmondOuter,Irises Concave,G3F Genitals5,PBMWaistWidth,FBMVoluptuous,PBMNipples,PHMMouthRealismHD,PBMNavel overwriteList 

2020-03-22 09:52:07.759 DEBUG: Irises Concave

2020-03-22 09:52:07.760 DEBUG: BuildJCMLinks

2020-03-22 09:52:07.802 DEBUG: RemoveExistingMorphs Genesis8Female nameList  overwriteList 

2020-03-22 09:52:07.802 DEBUG: 

2020-03-22 09:52:07.803 DEBUG: RemoveExistingMorphs Genesis8Female nameList  overwriteList 

2020-03-22 09:52:07.803 DEBUG: 

2020-03-22 09:52:08.215 DEBUG: Setting Scale to 1 BEFORE, raw=1, value=1

2020-03-22 09:52:08.216 DEBUG: Setting Scale to 1 AFTER, raw=1, value=1

2020-03-22 09:52:08.216 Converting Morphs: Irises Concave

2020-03-22 09:52:08.221 DEBUG: Trigger Action DzZeroFigureShapeAction

2020-03-22 09:52:08.494 DEBUG: Triggered Action DzZeroFigureShapeAction

2020-03-22 09:52:08.921 DEBUG: Transfer Item, Source is Jazmine G3, Target is Genesis 8 Female

2020-03-22 09:52:08.921 Transferring Morphs from Jazmine G3 to Genesis 8 Female

2020-03-22 09:52:08.925 DEBUG: Transfer

2020-03-22 09:52:08.925 DEBUG:    Adaptive Tolerance 1

2020-03-22 09:52:08.925 DEBUG:    AddSmoothModifier false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.925 DEBUG:    AdjustTargetBase false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.930 DEBUG:    ContentType 

2020-03-22 09:52:08.930 DEBUG:    DistanceSquaredTolerance 0.05999999865889549

2020-03-22 09:52:08.930 DEBUG:    FitToFigure false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.930 DEBUG:    LockViewOnTransfer false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.930 DEBUG:    MergeHierarchies false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.930 DEBUG:    MorphTransferList Irises Concave

2020-03-22 09:52:08.930 DEBUG:    Nearness 10

2020-03-22 09:52:08.930 DEBUG:    OverrideExistingMorphs false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.930 DEBUG:    ParentToFigure false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.934 DEBUG:    ProjectionTemplatePath 

2020-03-22 09:52:08.934 DEBUG:    RemoveUnusedTargetBones false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.934 DEBUG:    RespectHiddenFacets false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.934 DEBUG:    SmartLeftRightHandling true

2020-03-22 09:52:08.934 DEBUG:    SourceBase 2

2020-03-22 09:52:08.934 DEBUG:    SourceNode [object Object]

2020-03-22 09:52:08.934 DEBUG:    SourceType 2

2020-03-22 09:52:08.934 DEBUG:    TargetBase 0

2020-03-22 09:52:08.934 DEBUG:    TargetNode [object Object]

2020-03-22 09:52:08.934 DEBUG:    TargetOutputFigure null

2020-03-22 09:52:08.939 DEBUG:    TargetReplacesSource false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.939 DEBUG:    TargetType 2

2020-03-22 09:52:08.939 DEBUG:    TransferBinding false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.939 DEBUG:    TransferFaceGroups false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.939 DEBUG:    TransferMaterialGroups false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.939 DEBUG:    TransferMorphs true

2020-03-22 09:52:08.939 DEBUG:    TransferRegionGroups false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.939 DEBUG:    TransferSelectionMap false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.939 DEBUG:    TransferSourceMorphs 1

2020-03-22 09:52:08.943 DEBUG:    TransferTemplateMorphs false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.943 DEBUG:    TransferUVs false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.943 DEBUG:    UseNearness true

2020-03-22 09:52:08.943 DEBUG:    UseSpecifiedContentType false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.943 DEBUG:    UVSpaceProjection false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.943 DEBUG:    VertexFirstProjection false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.943 DEBUG:    isSourceBaseMorphClone false

2020-03-22 09:52:09.268 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.3 sec.

2020-03-22 09:52:09.268 Loaded file: pJCMThighSide_85_R.dsf

2020-03-22 09:52:09.290 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-03-22 09:52:09.290 Loaded file: pJCMThighSide_85_L.dsf

2020-03-22 09:52:13.069 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): recv failed errno=10054

2020-03-22 09:53:21.902 DEBUG: AdjustAndFreezeMorphs Genesis8Female Irises Concave Irises Concave 0.6000000238418579 Convert true

2020-03-22 09:53:21.902 DEBUG: Irises Concave modifier is not found

2020-03-22 09:53:22.047 DEBUG: CreateCharacterControllerProperty Genesis8Female Jazmine G3 G8 FHMJazmineHD,FHMJazmine,FHMVictoria7,PHMEyesSize,PBMAreolaeDepth,PHMEyesAlmondOuter,Irises Concave,G3F Genitals5,PBMWaistWidth,FBMVoluptuous,PBMNipples,PHMMouthRealismHD,PBMNavel 1,1,1,-0.1899999976158142,1,1,0.6000000238418579,0.47826090455055237,0.6363636255264282,0.7083333134651184,1,1,1 /Actor/People

2020-03-22 09:53:22.053 Creating Character Controller Property: Jazmine G3 G8

2020-03-22 09:53:22.054 DEBUG: SetMorphs Genesis8Female FHMJazmineHD,FHMJazmine,FHMVictoria7,PHMEyesSize,PBMAreolaeDepth,PHMEyesAlmondOuter,Irises Concave,G3F Genitals5,PBMWaistWidth,FBMVoluptuous,PBMNipples,PHMMouthRealismHD,PBMNavel 1,1,1,-0.1899999976158142,1,1,0.6000000238418579,0.47826090455055237,0.6363636255264282,0.7083333134651184,1,1,1

2020-03-22 09:53:22.054 DEBUG: Setting FHMJazmineHD modifier value to 1

2020-03-22 09:53:22.058 DEBUG: Setting FHMJazmine modifier value to 1

2020-03-22 09:53:22.066 DEBUG: Setting FHMVictoria7 modifier value to 1

2020-03-22 09:53:22.121 DEBUG: Setting PHMEyesSize modifier value to -0.1899999976158142

2020-03-22 09:53:22.122 DEBUG: Setting PBMAreolaeDepth modifier value to 1

2020-03-22 09:53:22.123 DEBUG: Setting PHMEyesAlmondOuter modifier value to 1

2020-03-22 09:53:22.124 DEBUG: Irises Concave modifier is not found

2020-03-22 09:53:22.124 DEBUG: Setting G3F Genitals5 modifier value to 0.47826090455055237

2020-03-22 09:53:22.127 DEBUG: Setting PBMWaistWidth modifier value to 0.6363636255264282

2020-03-22 09:53:22.133 DEBUG: Setting FBMVoluptuous modifier value to 0.7083333134651184

2020-03-22 09:53:22.133 DEBUG: Setting PBMNipples modifier value to 1

2020-03-22 09:53:22.134 DEBUG: Setting PHMMouthRealismHD modifier value to 1

2020-03-22 09:53:22.138 DEBUG: Setting PBMNavel modifier value to 1

2020-03-22 09:53:22.139 DEBUG: SetPropertyValue Genesis8Female Scale 1 false

2020-03-22 09:53:22.541 DEBUG: Scale property is currently set to raw=1, value=1

2020-03-22 09:53:22.541 DEBUG: Scale property was set to 1

2020-03-22 09:53:22.547 Error reading file: PHMMouthRealismHD.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:22.548 Error reading file: G3F Genitals5.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:22.549 Error reading file: FHMVictoria7.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:22.550 Error reading file: FHMJazmineHD.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:22.551 Error reading file: FHMJazmine.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:22.911 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.3 sec.

2020-03-22 09:53:22.911 Loaded file: PBMWaistWidth.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:22.933 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-03-22 09:53:22.933 Loaded file: PBMAreolaeDepth.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:22.973 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-03-22 09:53:22.973 Loaded file: FBMVoluptuous.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:22.990 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-03-22 09:53:22.990 Loaded file: PBMNipples.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:23.009 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-03-22 09:53:23.010 Loaded file: PBMNavel.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:23.042 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-03-22 09:53:23.042 Loaded file: PHMEyesSize.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:23.060 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-03-22 09:53:23.065 Loaded file: PHMEyesAlmondOuter.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:23.111 DEBUG: Creating controller property: CTRL-RSC-JazmineG3G8

2020-03-22 09:53:23.917 DEBUG: No error

2020-03-22 09:53:23.919 DEBUG: DoERCFreeze Genesis8Female CTRL-RSC-JazmineG3G8 null Convert true

2020-03-22 09:53:23.919 ERC Freezing: Jazmine G3 G8

2020-03-22 09:53:29.383 DEBUG: CreateERCLinks Genesis8Female 0

2020-03-22 09:53:29.383 Creating 0 ERC Links

2020-03-22 09:53:29.383 DEBUG: 0 ERC links were successfully created for 0 morphs

2020-03-22 09:53:29.388 DEBUG: Save Morph Assets Genesis8Female  nylon Jazmine G3 for Genesis 8 Female Irises Concave,CTRL-RSC-JazmineG3G8 false

2020-03-22 09:53:29.388 Saving Morph Assets: Irises Concave,CTRL-RSC-JazmineG3G8

2020-03-22 09:53:29.389 DEBUG: Base Path D:/DAZ Poser/Install Manager

2020-03-22 09:53:29.391 DEBUG: Defaults: {

"RootLabel" : "Genesis 8 Female",

"BaseDataPath" : "D:/DAZ Poser/Install Manager",

"VendorName" : "nylon",

"ProductName" : "Jazmine G3 for Genesis 8 Female",

"NodeNames" : {

"type" : "settings",

"value" : {

}

},

"CompressOutput" : true,

"RunSilent" : false,

"CompatibilityBase" : "/Genesis 8/Female"

}

2020-03-22 09:53:29.396 DEBUG: Get: {

}

},

}

2020-03-22 09:53:29.396 DEBUG: Required: {

"Genesis8Female" : {

"0" : "Irises Concave",

"1" : "CTRL-RSC-JazmineG3G8"

}

}

}

},

"RunSilent" : true,

}

2020-03-22 09:53:29.485 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-03-22 09:53:29.485 Loaded file: FBMJazmine.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:29.496 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-03-22 09:53:29.496 Loaded file: FBMJazmineHD.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:29.851 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-03-22 09:53:29.851 Loaded file: FBMVictoria7.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:29.867 Error reading file: FHMJazmineHD.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:29.869 Error reading file: FHMJazmineHD.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:29.869 Error reading file: FHMJazmine.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:29.874 Error reading file: FHMJazmine.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:29.874 Error reading file: FHMVictoria7.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:29.876 Error reading file: FHMVictoria7.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:29.881 Error reading file: G3F Genitals5.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:29.882 Error reading file: G3F Genitals5.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:30.233 DEBUG: Saved Morph Assets: D:/DAZ Poser/Install Manager/Test

2020-03-22 09:53:30.233 DEBUG: FixCTRLFile D:/DAZ Poser/Install Manager/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/nylon/Jazmine G3 for Genesis 8 Female/CTRL-RSC-JazmineG3G8.dsf 8 Female

2020-03-22 09:53:30.243 DEBUG: "parent" : "#Genesis8Female"

2020-03-22 09:53:30.243 DEBUG: "parent" : "/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#Genesis8Female"

2020-03-22 09:53:30.247 DEBUG:      true

2020-03-22 09:53:30.429 Error reading file: PHMMouthRealismHD.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:30.429 Error reading file: G3F Genitals5.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:30.429 Error reading file: FHMVictoria7.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:30.429 Error reading file: FHMJazmineHD.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:30.429 Error reading file: FHMJazmine.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:33.614 Script executed successfully: D:/DAZ Poser/Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_62491/scripts/riversoft art/character converter/convert scene character g3f to g8f.dse

DAZ Panel.png
    1145 x 1484 - 239K
    File Manager.png
    1723 x 452 - 26K
    DAZ Viewport.png
    539 x 157 - 104K
    NylonGirl said:

Hello... The character I was trying to convert was a modified version of Jazmine G3. I did search for a head morph and body morphs. I found no head morph. I found the directory that I think it was using. First I saw various files in there and I think I might have even seen a head morph. But there were files in there from two different characters I tried to convert. So I deleted the whole directory and started over. The last time I tried, once again it converted the body but not the head. There was one file created in the directory. I searched for the morphs and found nothing in the Shapes tab but I found four dials in the Parameters tab. There was one called Jazmine G3 G8, which was what I named the new character, and that one changed the body but not the head. The Jazmine Body HD Details dial added what I guess they call HD details. The other two made her a much thinner character. But none affected the head. I went and attached pictures of the morph dials and directory results I saw. The unfortunately low resolution image I attached shows the G3 character on the left, the converted Genesis 8 in the middle, and an unmodified Genesis 8 on the right. And I attached the logfile. I think. It just said "Uploading..." and then I tried again so now there are two things that say "Uploading..."
    I need wine now.

2020-03-22 09:51:45.865 Loading script: D:/DAZ Poser/Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_62491/scripts/riversoft art/character converter/convert scene character g3f to g8f.dse

2020-03-22 09:51:45.872 DEBUG: Found: D:/DAZ Poser/Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_61671/data/riversoft art/common/rsconstants.dsa

2020-03-22 09:51:45.892 DEBUG: Found: D:/DAZ Poser/Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_62491/data/riversoft art/common/rscharacterconversionconstants.dsa

2020-03-22 09:51:45.908 DEBUG: Found: D:/DAZ Poser/Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_61671/data/riversoft art/common/rsbuildpanels.dsa

2020-03-22 09:51:45.932 DEBUG: Found: D:/DAZ Poser/Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_61671/data/riversoft art/common/rshelperfunctions.dse

2020-03-22 09:51:45.953 DEBUG: Found: D:/DAZ Poser/Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_62491/data/riversoft art/common/rs2019helperfunctions.dse

2020-03-22 09:51:45.983 DEBUG: Found: D:/DAZ Poser/Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_62491/data/riversoft art/common/rscharacterconversionfunctions.dse

2020-03-22 09:52:07.078 DEBUG: DoConvertSceneCharacter Genesis3Female Genesis8Female nylon Jazmine G3 for Genesis 8 Female Jazmine G3 G8 0.05999999865889549 Overwrite Morphs=false Convert JCMs=true Hide Eyes=true Use Legacy Conversion Process=false Convert true

2020-03-22 09:52:07.078 Converting Character: Jazmine G3

2020-03-22 09:52:07.078 DEBUG: GetUsedMorphs Genesis3Female

2020-03-22 09:52:07.533 DEBUG: /Actor/Head/People/Real World/Jazmine Head HD Details false

2020-03-22 09:52:07.534 DEBUG: /Actor/Head/People/Real World/Jazmine Head false

2020-03-22 09:52:07.605 DEBUG: /Actor/Head/People/Real World/Victoria 7 Head false

2020-03-22 09:52:07.732 DEBUG: /Actor/Head/Face/Eyes/Real World/Eyes Size false

2020-03-22 09:52:07.733 DEBUG: /Actor/Chest/Real World/Areolae Depth false

2020-03-22 09:52:07.734 DEBUG: /Actor/Head/Face/Eyes/Real World/Eyes Almond Outer false

2020-03-22 09:52:07.735 DEBUG: /Actor/Head/Face/Eyes/Real World/P Irises Concave false

2020-03-22 09:52:07.742 DEBUG: /Natural G3F/G3F Genitals5 false

2020-03-22 09:52:07.743 DEBUG: /Actor/Waist/Real World/Waist Width false

2020-03-22 09:52:07.744 DEBUG: /Actor/Full Body/Real World/Voluptuous false

2020-03-22 09:52:07.745 DEBUG: /Actor/Chest/Real World/Nipples false

2020-03-22 09:52:07.746 DEBUG: /Actor/Head/Face/Mouth/Real World/Mouth Realism HD true

2020-03-22 09:52:07.747 DEBUG: /Actor/Waist/Real World/Navel true

2020-03-22 09:52:07.753 DEBUG: RemoveExistingMorphs Genesis8Female nameList FHMJazmineHD,FHMJazmine,FHMVictoria7,PHMEyesSize,PBMAreolaeDepth,PHMEyesAlmondOuter,Irises Concave,G3F Genitals5,PBMWaistWidth,FBMVoluptuous,PBMNipples,PHMMouthRealismHD,PBMNavel overwriteList 

2020-03-22 09:52:07.759 DEBUG: Irises Concave

2020-03-22 09:52:07.760 DEBUG: BuildJCMLinks

2020-03-22 09:52:07.802 DEBUG: RemoveExistingMorphs Genesis8Female nameList  overwriteList 

2020-03-22 09:52:07.802 DEBUG: 

2020-03-22 09:52:07.803 DEBUG: RemoveExistingMorphs Genesis8Female nameList  overwriteList 

2020-03-22 09:52:07.803 DEBUG: 

2020-03-22 09:52:08.215 DEBUG: Setting Scale to 1 BEFORE, raw=1, value=1

2020-03-22 09:52:08.216 DEBUG: Setting Scale to 1 AFTER, raw=1, value=1

2020-03-22 09:52:08.216 Converting Morphs: Irises Concave

2020-03-22 09:52:08.221 DEBUG: Trigger Action DzZeroFigureShapeAction

2020-03-22 09:52:08.494 DEBUG: Triggered Action DzZeroFigureShapeAction

2020-03-22 09:52:08.921 DEBUG: Transfer Item, Source is Jazmine G3, Target is Genesis 8 Female

2020-03-22 09:52:08.921 Transferring Morphs from Jazmine G3 to Genesis 8 Female

2020-03-22 09:52:08.925 DEBUG: Transfer

2020-03-22 09:52:08.925 DEBUG:    Adaptive Tolerance 1

2020-03-22 09:52:08.925 DEBUG:    AddSmoothModifier false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.925 DEBUG:    AdjustTargetBase false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.930 DEBUG:    ContentType 

2020-03-22 09:52:08.930 DEBUG:    DistanceSquaredTolerance 0.05999999865889549

2020-03-22 09:52:08.930 DEBUG:    FitToFigure false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.930 DEBUG:    LockViewOnTransfer false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.930 DEBUG:    MergeHierarchies false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.930 DEBUG:    MorphTransferList Irises Concave

2020-03-22 09:52:08.930 DEBUG:    Nearness 10

2020-03-22 09:52:08.930 DEBUG:    OverrideExistingMorphs false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.930 DEBUG:    ParentToFigure false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.934 DEBUG:    ProjectionTemplatePath 

2020-03-22 09:52:08.934 DEBUG:    RemoveUnusedTargetBones false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.934 DEBUG:    RespectHiddenFacets false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.934 DEBUG:    SmartLeftRightHandling true

2020-03-22 09:52:08.934 DEBUG:    SourceBase 2

2020-03-22 09:52:08.934 DEBUG:    SourceNode [object Object]

2020-03-22 09:52:08.934 DEBUG:    SourceType 2

2020-03-22 09:52:08.934 DEBUG:    TargetBase 0

2020-03-22 09:52:08.934 DEBUG:    TargetNode [object Object]

2020-03-22 09:52:08.934 DEBUG:    TargetOutputFigure null

2020-03-22 09:52:08.939 DEBUG:    TargetReplacesSource false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.939 DEBUG:    TargetType 2

2020-03-22 09:52:08.939 DEBUG:    TransferBinding false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.939 DEBUG:    TransferFaceGroups false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.939 DEBUG:    TransferMaterialGroups false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.939 DEBUG:    TransferMorphs true

2020-03-22 09:52:08.939 DEBUG:    TransferRegionGroups false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.939 DEBUG:    TransferSelectionMap false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.939 DEBUG:    TransferSourceMorphs 1

2020-03-22 09:52:08.943 DEBUG:    TransferTemplateMorphs false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.943 DEBUG:    TransferUVs false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.943 DEBUG:    UseNearness true

2020-03-22 09:52:08.943 DEBUG:    UseSpecifiedContentType false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.943 DEBUG:    UVSpaceProjection false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.943 DEBUG:    VertexFirstProjection false

2020-03-22 09:52:08.943 DEBUG:    isSourceBaseMorphClone false

2020-03-22 09:52:09.268 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.3 sec.

2020-03-22 09:52:09.268 Loaded file: pJCMThighSide_85_R.dsf

2020-03-22 09:52:09.290 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-03-22 09:52:09.290 Loaded file: pJCMThighSide_85_L.dsf

2020-03-22 09:52:13.069 WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\cloud\dzcloudtasknotifier.cpp(178): recv failed errno=10054

2020-03-22 09:53:21.902 DEBUG: AdjustAndFreezeMorphs Genesis8Female Irises Concave Irises Concave 0.6000000238418579 Convert true

2020-03-22 09:53:21.902 DEBUG: Irises Concave modifier is not found

2020-03-22 09:53:22.047 DEBUG: CreateCharacterControllerProperty Genesis8Female Jazmine G3 G8 FHMJazmineHD,FHMJazmine,FHMVictoria7,PHMEyesSize,PBMAreolaeDepth,PHMEyesAlmondOuter,Irises Concave,G3F Genitals5,PBMWaistWidth,FBMVoluptuous,PBMNipples,PHMMouthRealismHD,PBMNavel 1,1,1,-0.1899999976158142,1,1,0.6000000238418579,0.47826090455055237,0.6363636255264282,0.7083333134651184,1,1,1 /Actor/People

2020-03-22 09:53:22.053 Creating Character Controller Property: Jazmine G3 G8

2020-03-22 09:53:22.054 DEBUG: SetMorphs Genesis8Female FHMJazmineHD,FHMJazmine,FHMVictoria7,PHMEyesSize,PBMAreolaeDepth,PHMEyesAlmondOuter,Irises Concave,G3F Genitals5,PBMWaistWidth,FBMVoluptuous,PBMNipples,PHMMouthRealismHD,PBMNavel 1,1,1,-0.1899999976158142,1,1,0.6000000238418579,0.47826090455055237,0.6363636255264282,0.7083333134651184,1,1,1

2020-03-22 09:53:22.054 DEBUG: Setting FHMJazmineHD modifier value to 1

2020-03-22 09:53:22.058 DEBUG: Setting FHMJazmine modifier value to 1

2020-03-22 09:53:22.066 DEBUG: Setting FHMVictoria7 modifier value to 1

2020-03-22 09:53:22.121 DEBUG: Setting PHMEyesSize modifier value to -0.1899999976158142

2020-03-22 09:53:22.122 DEBUG: Setting PBMAreolaeDepth modifier value to 1

2020-03-22 09:53:22.123 DEBUG: Setting PHMEyesAlmondOuter modifier value to 1

2020-03-22 09:53:22.124 DEBUG: Irises Concave modifier is not found

2020-03-22 09:53:22.124 DEBUG: Setting G3F Genitals5 modifier value to 0.47826090455055237

2020-03-22 09:53:22.127 DEBUG: Setting PBMWaistWidth modifier value to 0.6363636255264282

2020-03-22 09:53:22.133 DEBUG: Setting FBMVoluptuous modifier value to 0.7083333134651184

2020-03-22 09:53:22.133 DEBUG: Setting PBMNipples modifier value to 1

2020-03-22 09:53:22.134 DEBUG: Setting PHMMouthRealismHD modifier value to 1

2020-03-22 09:53:22.138 DEBUG: Setting PBMNavel modifier value to 1

2020-03-22 09:53:22.139 DEBUG: SetPropertyValue Genesis8Female Scale 1 false

2020-03-22 09:53:22.541 DEBUG: Scale property is currently set to raw=1, value=1

2020-03-22 09:53:22.541 DEBUG: Scale property was set to 1

2020-03-22 09:53:22.547 Error reading file: PHMMouthRealismHD.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:22.548 Error reading file: G3F Genitals5.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:22.549 Error reading file: FHMVictoria7.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:22.550 Error reading file: FHMJazmineHD.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:22.551 Error reading file: FHMJazmine.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:22.911 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.3 sec.

2020-03-22 09:53:22.911 Loaded file: PBMWaistWidth.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:22.933 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-03-22 09:53:22.933 Loaded file: PBMAreolaeDepth.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:22.973 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-03-22 09:53:22.973 Loaded file: FBMVoluptuous.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:22.990 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-03-22 09:53:22.990 Loaded file: PBMNipples.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:23.009 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-03-22 09:53:23.010 Loaded file: PBMNavel.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:23.042 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-03-22 09:53:23.042 Loaded file: PHMEyesSize.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:23.060 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-03-22 09:53:23.065 Loaded file: PHMEyesAlmondOuter.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:23.111 DEBUG: Creating controller property: CTRL-RSC-JazmineG3G8

2020-03-22 09:53:23.917 DEBUG: No error

2020-03-22 09:53:23.919 DEBUG: DoERCFreeze Genesis8Female CTRL-RSC-JazmineG3G8 null Convert true

2020-03-22 09:53:23.919 ERC Freezing: Jazmine G3 G8

2020-03-22 09:53:29.383 DEBUG: CreateERCLinks Genesis8Female 0

2020-03-22 09:53:29.383 Creating 0 ERC Links

2020-03-22 09:53:29.383 DEBUG: 0 ERC links were successfully created for 0 morphs

2020-03-22 09:53:29.388 DEBUG: Save Morph Assets Genesis8Female  nylon Jazmine G3 for Genesis 8 Female Irises Concave,CTRL-RSC-JazmineG3G8 false

2020-03-22 09:53:29.388 Saving Morph Assets: Irises Concave,CTRL-RSC-JazmineG3G8

2020-03-22 09:53:29.389 DEBUG: Base Path D:/DAZ Poser/Install Manager

2020-03-22 09:53:29.391 DEBUG: Defaults: {

}

},

}

2020-03-22 09:53:29.396 DEBUG: Get: {

}

},

}

2020-03-22 09:53:29.396 DEBUG: Required: {

"Genesis8Female" : {

"0" : "Irises Concave",

"1" : "CTRL-RSC-JazmineG3G8"

}

}

}

},

"RunSilent" : true,

}

2020-03-22 09:53:29.485 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-03-22 09:53:29.485 Loaded file: FBMJazmine.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:29.496 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-03-22 09:53:29.496 Loaded file: FBMJazmineHD.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:29.851 Loaded Morph Deltas in 0 min 0.0 sec.

2020-03-22 09:53:29.851 Loaded file: FBMVictoria7.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:29.867 Error reading file: FHMJazmineHD.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:29.869 Error reading file: FHMJazmineHD.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:29.869 Error reading file: FHMJazmine.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:29.874 Error reading file: FHMJazmine.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:29.874 Error reading file: FHMVictoria7.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:29.876 Error reading file: FHMVictoria7.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:29.881 Error reading file: G3F Genitals5.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:29.882 Error reading file: G3F Genitals5.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:30.233 DEBUG: Saved Morph Assets: D:/DAZ Poser/Install Manager/Test

2020-03-22 09:53:30.233 DEBUG: FixCTRLFile D:/DAZ Poser/Install Manager/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/nylon/Jazmine G3 for Genesis 8 Female/CTRL-RSC-JazmineG3G8.dsf 8 Female

2020-03-22 09:53:30.243 DEBUG: "parent" : "#Genesis8Female"

2020-03-22 09:53:30.243 DEBUG: "parent" : "/data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%208/Female/Genesis8Female.dsf#Genesis8Female"

2020-03-22 09:53:30.247 DEBUG:      true

2020-03-22 09:53:30.429 Error reading file: PHMMouthRealismHD.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:30.429 Error reading file: G3F Genitals5.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:30.429 Error reading file: FHMVictoria7.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:30.429 Error reading file: FHMJazmineHD.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:30.429 Error reading file: FHMJazmine.dsf

2020-03-22 09:53:33.614 Script executed successfully: D:/DAZ Poser/Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_62491/scripts/riversoft art/character converter/convert scene character g3f to g8f.dse

Ok, the script is still finding those JCMs in the Genesis 8 Female.  This line tells me that it has a lot of morphs before it looks for existing morphs:

RemoveExistingMorphs Genesis8Female nameList FHMJazmineHD,FHMJazmine,FHMVictoria7,PHMEyesSize,PBMAreolaeDepth,PHMEyesAlmondOuter,Irises Concave,G3F Genitals5,PBMWaistWidth,FBMVoluptuous,PBMNipples,PHMMouthRealismHD,PBMNavel o

and the only one it did NOT find was:

Irises Concave

If you Show Hidden Properties on G8F, and then type in FHMJazmine, it should show up.  You need to search your HD again, FHMJazmine.dsf is somewhere.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,131

Sorry for my confusion, but what directory or files do I add to convert from G3F morphs to G8F morphs?  I am trying to figure out how to use this and I am getting no where.

Sorry for my confusion, but what directory or files do I add to convert from G3F morphs to G8F morphs?  I am trying to figure out how to use this and I am getting no where.

You want to find your My Daz 3D Library/People/Genesis 3 Female directory.  

Have you watched the tutorial video?