It’s The End Of The World As We Know It, And I Feel Fine!

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,096
    edited December 1969

not on new posts!
    this just appeared on page 3!

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

We have Avatars again!!!

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,930
    edited December 1969

No, its fixed. Its the first thread on the first page.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,340
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    We have Avatars again!!!

Nice! I never had one in the old forum...maybe I should render one for myself...
    edited December 1969

Two great fixes in one day. Way to go DAZ

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Yes, they will all have to watch out now, I got my club back

edited December 1969

I wonder who will test the first sigline? I don't have one to try right now.

edited December 1969

well I am guessing my embed should just start working or maybe that needs to be uploaded too?

edited December 1969

Not working yet, someone tried with no success.

edited December 1969

I can live with Avatars and bumping threads. It's looking alot like home again.

edited December 1969

Yep, home sweet home

• VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,499
    edited December 1969

Yay, my light is back on and shining again!

........Wait, wait, where are the BBSFFC badges? I guess Jeff has yet to fix them. :P

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Just checking to see if I have an avatar.

edited December 1969

Good morning people. I went shopping yesterday and got loads done. Then I waddled around the house and got lots done. I was up and down and in out out all day. It was a very active day in total. I felt pretty good about everything I could do again.

Then I got out of bed today and almost screamed. My right hip is totaly shot, just sitting down is a pain in the arse. We wont go into the details on the joys of walking today. I'm hoping the meds will dull it because I'm very sure they wont make it go away. I guess we can say I pulled a Frank. %-P

Is it me or do some people see avatars that I'm not seeing? My PC was shut down and clean when I loged in today so it's not a chashing issue I dont think.

LOH I can't do the BBSFFC badges anymore, that was a smiley we dont have anymore.

edited December 1969

I almost forgot, I got that old game SPORES for the PC yesterday also. So I'm off to play with some little creatures and try to conquer the universe, if I can figure out how to play the darn thing.

edited August 2012

I will have to fix my sigline, I see it has now appeared but the Android resized gif is not animated.
    edit!!
    ahhh, that is better!
    originally had a link though to the big one!

catz-2.gif
    500 x 100 - 313K
    th_catz.gif
    160 x 32 - 61K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Good morning people. I went shopping yesterday and got loads done. Then I waddled around the house and got lots done. I was up and down and in out out all day. It was a very active day in total. I felt pretty good about everything I could do again.

Then I got out of bed today and almost screamed. My right hip is totaly shot, just sitting down is a pain in the arse. We wont go into the details on the joys of walking today. I'm hoping the meds will dull it because I'm very sure they wont make it go away. I guess we can say I pulled a Frank. %-P

Is it me or do some people see avatars that I'm not seeing? My PC was shut down and clean when I loged in today so it's not a chashing issue I dont think.

LOH I can't do the BBSFFC badges anymore, that was a smiley we dont have anymore.

Sorry you've had a miserable day, Jeff. I was down with a 24-hr stomach bug yesterday and doing much of anything today wiped me out. My 7-yr old grandson and I did play a bit with dragons.

Here's hoping tomorrow is better for all of us.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,340
    edited December 1969

I was up half the night taking care of (and cleaning up after) a sick toddler. Hope everyone's doing better today!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

I did it again the other day. My wife's grandmother passed and we were at the house cleaning it out. The next day I couldn't move without massive pain. My legs were completely shot. For that brief time I remembered what it was like to have the leg pain again. In general I'm feeling better as long as I don't move to much. If I do I'm getting this sharp stabbing pain that goes all the way across my low back/tail bone area. Pain meds are on the menu today.

edited December 1969

since this is our moan thread, I will moan about my nemesis at work :roll:
    I only have my job by a thread and I have the very uneasy feeling she has cut it.
    I avoided her all night at work but she was in the office again and made a point of walking out of her way past me a few times and loadly bemoaning the people she has to work with in the lockerroom when I entered and how she wished she could die rather than come into work tomorrow which is when I HAVE to work with her as best as I can.
    it is odd how if I cause her such distress, she has seek me out all the time and walk past whistling and laughing.
    I am pretty certain once she has succeeded in getting me sacked, she will retire and get an age pension, she is getting annoyed that it is taking so long and she still has to come to work.
    I am serious!
    I got in a lot of trouble for saying to the human resources manager dressing me down with my final warning that I think she is mentally ill.
    but
    I was being truthfull
    I honestly believe she is!

edited December 1969

It's always hard getting along with people like that. I use to have some at the factory I worked at. I just ignored it and did my job. He wasn't paying my bills or handing out my check so he was of no importance to me.

edited December 1969

that is ofcouse EXACTLY what everyone inc the bosses, and the HR person tells me I should do.
    The fact I get easily upset just makes me a target and while I and everyone else have to ignore her rantings and at times bizzare behaviour, if you give back, she WILL dob!
    she just seemed a tad too smug today after leaving the office, I'd better start typing that resumé %-P
    oddly enough I will cope if I did lose my job though it is an unnessesary difficulty, I tend to excell under pressure at getting things done and may well find a better one and be happier for it, it is just the lead up that is stressfull.
    I am fortunate I own my house and made damn sure I got unemployment insurance cover on my car loan.
    blah, enough whinging for today! I have no aches at present and am in excellent health so should be damned gratefull.

edited December 1969

That all just Bites Wendy. Be sure you do something fun for yourself today. Anything that lifts your spirits, reading, 3D or just eating a cookie. If it makes you feel good do it.

edited December 1969

Well, well, well. I just got a package delivered by UPS. Thanks to another Forumite I will be pushing my PC to the Max of 16Gb of ram this week. Now my PC will be Maxed out as far as that part goes. Can we say DS will not even think hard when I push a scenes content as far as I like?

Happy days ahead.

edited December 1969

lots of renders then?
    gasp, maybe even video!
    (you can just pan around a scene you know and the figure do a slight idle move.

edited December 1969

Wendy, I am sorry your work conditions have deteriorated so. Back when I was working for others, if I couldn't get my makeup on in the mornings for the tears, I knew it was time to get the heck out of Dodge and would immediately start looking for another job. Life is too short to let someone steal your enjoyment. I know you'll come out of this okay.

edited December 1969

Oh, lordy, lordy, Jeff's got something new to play with now.

This is my first render with 4.5 RC 3, thanks to the weekly freebie. It's just a quickie and I'll return and play with it some more.

at_enchantedisland1_oldsize.jpg
    785 x 785 - 415K
  • VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,499
    edited December 1969

YAAAAAAY! I'll be competing in a martial arts tournament on Saturday. It will be my first time competing as a black belt, so I'm ready to see if it makes any difference from when I was a color belt.

Little Skinny Dude Returns!

edited December 1969

Good luck to you.

edited August 2012

Yeah Jacob, I hope you do as welll as our little welsh girl is doing for team GB in TaeKwondo at the Olympics.

She is guaranteed a medal, as she is now through to the final.

Post edited by Chohole on
This discussion has been closed.