It’s The End Of The World As We Know It, And I Feel Fine!

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,096
    edited December 1969

I think I am becoming a troll.
    upset too many people, just got blocked by a Youtube user for commenting on their video
    I gotta stop posting crap on the web.
    just browse.

edited December 1969

yeah, that did not last long :red:
    in danger of becoming a power member!
    DS4 weirdness, cannot fbx export little dragon's Crystal Starfox
    can in DS3
    doing weird iClone video in 3D with springy tongue
    will prob post in stupid thread or LMFAO thread when uploaded.

edited December 1969

not funny enough for the LMAO thread and was soon lost in the stupid thread so will relink it here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39FEiykXZzM
    you need red/cyan glasses, it is a 3D anaglyph
    that tongue comes right at ya!!!!

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Wendy, I'm thinking your job could be worse (or better). :coolgrin:

Every day, a male co-worker walks up very close to a lady standing at
    the coffee machine, inhales a big breath of air and tells her that her
    hair smells nice.

After a week of this, she can't stand it anymore, takes her complaint to
    a supervisor in the personnel department and states that she wants to
    write a sexual harassment grievance against him.

The Human Resources supervisor is puzzled by this decision and asks,"
    What's sexually threatening about a co-worker telling you your hair
    smells nice?"

The woman replies, "It's Keith, the dwarf."

edited December 1969

lol! %-P ;-P

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Wheeeeeee, I've had a few days away at the seaside in Weymouth and I feel groovy!

I hope everybody is well.

Gonna get back into the swing of things with a render this weekend. Not sure what the subject will be, but I'm gonna do something

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Ooh, nice, been to Weymouth. Did you see lots of boats and things racing around while you was there ? I gather there is some sort of sporting event going on.

edited December 1969

It's packed to the hilt with people watching that minor sporting event, which annoyed me a bit, but we didn't actually go out much and were staying with a friend of mine. No way would we be able to get a hotel right now anyway. Was nice to see my friends, and was also nice to just chill out. Drank a little more than I'm used to, but that's ok, like I said we didn't go out much so I wasn't driving.

And then today BOOM the stress came back! Our young delinquent has been stealing money from the local church-run coffee shop. The local minister is so patient and he didn't really want to get the Police involved any more than they already were (they were aware of the robberies but not that there were any suspects). I made the rather horrid decision to get the Police fully up to date in the hope that Daniel will learn something from the pointy end of the law. Not sure it will work, but I can't let him get away with robbing from the whole community.

edited August 2012

Yes unfortunately it does come to the stage where tough love is the only thing to apply.

I can remember having to do something similar when we had a "break in" at our house, which completely amazed me as my dogs would never have let anyone into the house. (at the time I had 2 Lassie collies, not small dogs). A chance remark by my Mum;s neighbour led us to discovering that her adopted daughter (my goddaughter) had got in with a bad crowd, and it was her had entered originally and let the others in.

As she did some baby sitting for me, and was frequently around the house the dog's knew her.

My godaughter never spoke to me again, but it was felt best to stamp on it strightaway, before the situation escalalted. We didn't actually press any charges so the kids got off with a caution, but the police were then aware and could keep an eye out.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

I was wondering if there's a nice simple way of making the content I've bought from Daz work in Maya. If so, how much functionality can I get? In fact I'm going to start a new topic about this I think.

edited December 1969

fbx export prob your best bet, it is how I get it into iClone.
    you can also download the free Autodesk FBX converter for diffent years and to view stuff in it's viewer.

edited December 1969

fbx export prob your best bet, it is how I get it into iClone.
    you can also download the free Autodesk FBX converter for diffent years and to view stuff in it's viewer.

I will have to play with that I think.
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

G'Day folks. Just dropping in to be sociable. Glad to see everyone on the threads again.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    G'Day folks. Just dropping in to be sociable. Glad to see everyone on the threads again.

Well, better than being nekkid in my living room.
    edited December 1969

Ummm... That all depends. If you can get away with naked, I prefer naked. I have to many nosy folks to do it myself, Cecil and my brother are the real bummers but if my Sis walked in that would be a bad day for all involved.

I have an idea. Lets all get nude at our PC's and see who gets yelled at first. Who's in?

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,930
    edited December 1969

I'm game!

edited August 2012

That's one. Come on folks, getting naked is easy. It's the getting away with it that's hard.

Jeff says, sitting in his living room fully clothed giggling at Frank.

Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

2 problems over here. One is that I live on the main road, and ground floor is open plan, so windows look right in and front "garden" is only a few feet wide.
    2nd is that we don't have temps like you are getting Temp at the mo is 18c (whatever that is in English money) and dropping as evening is coming.

edited December 1969

not uncommon for me, I have very few inhibitions when it comes to nudity (quite chaste sexually but no real hangups about nakedness)
    not ready to join a nudist camp but no issue with skinnydipping for example.
    just don't post webcam shots on this firum :red: (Pam will club you!!!)

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    2 problems over here. One is that I live on the main road, and ground floor is open plan, so windows look right in and front "garden" is only a few feet wide.
    2nd is that we don't have temps like you are getting Temp at the mo is 18c (whatever that is in English money) and dropping as evening is coming.
    If all the neighbors gather outside your house and they don't have the Bobbies with them your GOLDEN. I bet you would still be a big draw. Your female neighbors might not talk to you for awhile but I'm sure the guys would. ;-)
    edited December 1969

not uncommon for me, I have very few inhibitions when it comes to nudity (quite chaste sexually but no real hangups about nakedness)
    not ready to join a nudist camp but no issue with skinnydipping for example.
    just don't post webcam shots on this firum :red: (Pam will club you!!!)
    SOOOOooo.... Umm, aww where do you post them? :-P
    edited December 1969

When I lived on my own I was nekkid all the time, but now there's a 12 year old stepdaughter to consider. That could be, shall we say an arresting situation!

I need an avatar!

edited December 1969

When I lived on my own I was nekkid all the time, but now there's a 12 year old stepdaughter to consider. That could be, shall we say an arresting situation!

I need an avatar!

You and me both, Jade Knife is getting kind of old to me.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

I need an avatar!

Well, I did want an idea for a render. Could be a challenge to make an avatar.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

I need an avatar!

Well, I did want an idea for a render. Could be a challenge to make an avatar.That is a challenge. I know who/what Jade is. Who/What is a BlumBlumShub? I can not wait to see what you come up with.
    edited December 1969

Well you could talk it backwards and forwards for a while, that would give Jeff a chance to get a few useful posts onto his count, instead of being beaten by someone who is posting for the sake of posting.

I too would like to know what a blumblumshub looks like.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Jaderail said:

I need an avatar!

Well, I did want an idea for a render. Could be a challenge to make an avatar.That is a challenge. I know who/what Jade is. Who/What is a BlumBlumShub? I can not wait to see what you come up with.
    I have an idea, and I'm already working on it, but I might have to explain where it all came from.
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Well you could talk it backwards and forwards for a while, that would give Jeff a chance to get a few useful posts onto his count, instead of being beaten by someone who is posting for the sake of posting.

I too would like to know what a blumblumshub looks like.
    Hehehhe... I'm biding my time Chohole. They go to work soon and then I have all kinds of threads to respond to. Art Studio for one, and Animations ect...

As for BBS Avatar I'm at a loss. It could really be anything. I'm sure Barry will come up with something cool. I must admit I miss the flashing little chick. It was so Barry in my mind.
    edited December 1969

Yeah, I must admit I liked that one the best.

edited December 1969

I find it disturbing that you see me as a flashing chick!

This discussion has been closed.