It’s The End Of The World As We Know It, And I Feel Fine!

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited August 2012

LOL!! That's cute Wendy. You and LycanthropX think of the coolest stuff.

BIG EDIT: I just caught the early weather forecast. We have big bad storms moving in and I had things to do today. Man.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,340
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I'm out for awhile. But I will be back. The final push will be in the next days so please POST. I need things to respond to.

This should give you something to post about: I posted my WIP hair tutorial. I'd appreciate your thoughts: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/5646/
    edited August 2012

Jaderail said:
    I'm out for awhile. But I will be back. The final push will be in the next days so please POST. I need things to respond to.

This should give you something to post about: I posted my WIP hair tutorial. I'd appreciate your thoughts: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/5646/Very good work Scott. I have not seen a thing that is not done well so far. I'll keep an eye on this and read the Morphing and Fitting sections as you include them. I might have some tips for those sections, then again it looks like you did your homework well and I might learn from you.
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,095
    edited August 2012

♪♬♭♪♬♬♪♯♪♬♪♬♪♭♭♬♯♬♬♪
    I'm on the edge
    ♪♬♭♪♬♬♪♯♪♬♪♬♪♭♭♬♯♬♬♪
    of glory
    ♪♬♭♪♬♬♪♯♪♬♪♬♪♭♭♬♯♬♬♪
    one more post ot two!
    ♪♬♭♪♬♬♪♯♪♬♪♬♪♭♭♬♯♬♬♪
    will be a Power Member
    ♪♬♭♪♬♬♪♯♪♬♪♬♪♭♭♬♯♬♬♪
    briefly like Jaderail
    ♪♬♭♪♬♬♪♯♪♬♪♬♪♭♭♬♯♬♬♪
    before he becomes
    ♪♬♭♪♬♬♪♯♪♬♪♬♪♭♭♬♯♬♬♪
    something new!
    ♪♬♭♪♬♬♪♯♪♬♪♬♪♭♭♬♯♬♬♪
    we do not know
    ♪♬♭♪♬♬♪♯♪♬♪♬♪♭♭♬♯♬♬♪
    just what he is turning into
    ♪♬♭♪♬♬♪♯♪♬♪♬♪♭♭♬♯♬♬♪
    but he hope it is
    ♪♬♭♪♬♬♪♯♪♬♪♬♪♭♭♬♯♬♬♪
    not an
    ♪♬♭♪♬♬♪♯♪♬♪♬♪♭♭♬♯♬♬♪
    Old member
    ♪♬♭♪♬♬♪♯♪♬♪♬♪♭♭♬♯♬♬♪

SC20120718-183234-1.jpg
    153 x 162 - 4K
    SC20120814-021131-1.jpg
    159 x 239 - 6K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

ROFL!! To late Wendy. I'm already a OLD member.

You only have two to go dear. Have fun.

edited August 2012

you are the same age as me!
    (you sayin I'm old, the cheek!, . . . .uh, where's me specs,??? need me pills too!!!)

SC20120814-021958-1.jpg
    624 x 376 - 27K
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Jaderail said:

This should give you something to post about: I posted my WIP hair tutorial. I'd appreciate your thoughts: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/5646/
    Very good work Scott. I have not seen a thing that is not done well so far. I'll keep an eye on this and read the Morphing and Fitting sections as you include them. I might have some tips for those sections, then again it looks like you did your homework well and I might learn from you.
    Thank you! I appreciate that! :)

Wendy, I like your "Forum Troll" avatar! ;-)

edited August 2012

♪♬♭♪♬♬♪♯♪♬♪♬♪♭♭♬♯♬♬♪
    I GOT THE POWER!!!
    ♪♬♭♪♬♬♪♯♪♬♪♬♪♭♭♬♯♬♬♪

Port-Adelaide-Power.jpeg
    400 x 400 - 65K
    edited December 1969

you are the same age as me!
    (you sayin I'm old, the cheek!, . . . .uh, where's me specs,??? need me pills too!!!)
    We are only as old as we think we are. I happen to think I'm about 412 today. Achy breaky creeky old. You be young at heart and I'll be the living dead. Kay?

Congratulations!!! We have a new POWER MEMBER!
    edited August 2012

hey, GREAT SCOTT! Mr Livingston, I presume, are you in Spinal Tap by any chance? that avatar looks a lot like the guitarist!

tap-4.jpeg
    431 x 500 - 104K
    edited August 2012

hey, GREAT SCOTT! Mr Livingston, I presume, are you in Spinal Tap by any chance? that avatar looks a lot like the guitarist!

LOL, perhaps the avatar looks a lot like the Spinal Tap guitarist, and perhaps the avatar looks a lot like me, but I don't think I look all that much like the guitarist. :lol:
    Hmm, that does give me a good Halloween costume idea, though...!

Congrats on your Power User status!

Post edited by Scott Livingston on
  • patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Jaderail said:
    It's not like that. The Admins work for DAZ3D and take care of the forums little troubles like people posting renders that we do not need and stopping people from going to war with each other. That is how they get the Admin title's, doing work for DAZ3D and doing it well. Anyone with a none BLACK title has some connection with DAZ3D. I got Power Member at my 1001'rst post and so will you. That's just the title the forums give out for posting. I'm trying to hit four green boxes without doing PAD posts just to see what the new Forum title will be. If/when I hit it my title will change from Power Member to the new Title. No USER has hit it yet. My goal is to be the first one. It will happen when my post count hits 2501.

No padding and getting to 2501 posts, that is not going to be easy.

Sigh, yeah I kinda figured. But :exclaim: [pretend it's a lightbulb]
    Maybe when you hit the next level wherever it is, then you could choose!
    I actually do know of a forum or two where once past the initiation post times, yes one can choose their own handles. Obviously "Admin" handles must be recognizably so. If I recall correctly one was something like 'I own the board" ... just so there was no doubt ;-)

Never going to happen with the limitations Expression Engine forum software seem to impose. If you notice, members are members, and nothing more or less, whether they are members, Community Volunteers or PAs. You have to click on profile buttons to see the other titles.

On the old forum we used to be "Daz Forum Team" which was nice and friendly, much better than Moderator or Forum Admin.
    I managed to earn one!!!!
    it would not let my put my intended one up though

Neat work-a-round! And congrats :-)

• BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited December 1969

Having fun now, changed the texture colour of the suit to orange, and the symbol from biohazard to infinity. Don't even know if you'll see the symbol on the chest anyway, but I've done it for completeness.

Hoping to get the pose sorted tonight, but not counting on it, it's already 11pm.

• VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,499
    edited December 1969

I've just begun the tedious beastly task of installing my 3D crap on my renewed laptop. Oh, what a drag... Who wants to come do it for me?

edited December 1969

Pass. Speaking of laptops anybody seen Anne today?

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Here I am, waving slowly. Still on the old machine, no laptop. DD wants her best friend's hubby to take a look at it before taking it to the shop. Mal's good and the best part is he's free. She was all busy today gearing up for Cub Scouts. This will be her first year as an assistant leader. She's A-retentive, so everything has to be just so. I don't know where she got that from. Her dad wasn't and I just go with the flow. It's around here somewhere or other.

edited December 1969

Congratulations, Wendy. You done good, girl.

edited December 1969

Hey Anne, good to see you. Tell that feller to get wit it, you needz your PC back.

edited December 1969

Yes, I do need my 'puter back. Can't do anything except play on the forums. Too hot to work out in the yard. I was ready to get some help in Basics 101, but might as well wait until I get it fixed. Been trying to figure out if I can run DSPro4 on this one, but I don't think it's big enough.

edited December 1969

if you have Carrara, (not the beta) that is more likely to run.
    I could use Carrara quite well on my old craptop but not studio (at least not well).
    which is why I am a Carrara tragic!!

edited December 1969

I haven't been brave enough to try Carrara yet, Wendy. Right now I just want my laptop back. It's taking 5-10 minutes to load each email (or longer).

• islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

@LOH, I am in the same boat as you with the content installing and categorizing...sigh. But knowing me I will install and organize my runtimes at the same time...lol. Everything on my computer has folders and for what even for the forums I visit *blush*. I just can't stand everything being haphazard to where I can't find what I am looking for! I do that in real life also and can always figure out if something has been moved from I originally it...then I get mad cause I have to fix it...lmbo.

@Ann I hope you get you computer back soon :-).

As for me I might be MIA as once I start on a project I just have to finish it and atm that get my content together so I can play! I am having withdrawals...lol. I have all these images in my brain,but won't start on them until I finish what I set out to do. When I play in DS or Poser I like to spin every dial to see what I can come up with,change their clothes about a half a dozen times until I am satisfied,and play around with material settings...lol....I forgot what that tab is called in DS.....sigh....I must be getting old. Sometimes I put stuff in the wrong places (eg...Milk in microwave knowing full well it was supposed to go in the fridge).....I think multitasking is catching up to me *blush*. Take care everyone and nice to meet you all :-).

edited December 1969

As for me I might be MIA as once I start on a project I just have to finish it and atm that get my content together so I can play! I am having withdrawals...lol. I have all these images in my brain,but won't start on them until I finish what I set out to do. When I play in DS or Poser I like to spin every dial to see what I can come up with,change their clothes about a half a dozen times until I am satisfied,and play around with material settings...lol....I forgot what that tab is called in DS.....sigh....I must be getting old. Sometimes I put stuff in the wrong places (eg...Milk in microwave knowing full well it was supposed to go in the fridge).....I think multitasking is catching up to me *blush*. Take care everyone and nice to meet you all :-).
    Hmmm... sounds about 100% normal to me. Let me know when you do something strange.

Anyone know where I left my coffee this time?
  • patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Hmmm... sounds about 100% normal to me. Let me know when you do something strange.

Anyone know where I left my coffee this time?

If it was in a Timmie's cup; it was left on top of the newspaper box by the bus stop. :cheese:

edited December 1969

Not Jaderail's, but mine, I think.

edited December 1969

If it was in a Timmie's cup; it was left on top of the newspaper box by the bus stop. :cheese:
    Crap, the Bus stop. Wait a minute.... Didn't I drive to the clinic today?
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Whew!! I was sure I lost my car again. I still can not find my coffee.

I do remember going to the Post Office, I wonder who I mailed it to this time?

EDIT: If I have your address just ignore the lumpy soggy envelope in your mail. I'll get a new coffee cup out of the... Hey!! Where's all my coffee cups? :-P
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I came up with an idea. I'm trying to beat Miss Bad Wolf to the fourth little green box by only posting real posts. Here's the idea, if I lose I'll do a Jade being attacked by a wolf. If I win I'll do one with Jade as whatever the new Title inspires. What you folks think about that?

I'm looking forward to seeing Jade as whatever the new Title inspires. Grand Poobah sounds like a good title to me.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    AtticAnne said:

EDIT: If I have your address just ignore the lumpy soggy envelope in your mail. I'll get a new coffee cup out of the... Hey!! Where's all my coffee cups? :-P

At the Scout store DD spotted a really cool metal cup with a clip to attach to your belt or lanyard. She thinks that's what I really need. I think I just need someone to follow me around and pick up everything I leave just lying around. Isn't that what Cecil is for? Or children?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,583
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Jaderail said:
    AtticAnne said:

At the Scout store DD spotted a really cool metal cup with a clip to attach to your belt or lanyard. She thinks that's what I really need. I think I just need someone to follow me around and pick up everything I leave just lying around. Isn't that what Cecil is for? Or children?

Albert Einstein had one of those when he was at the Institute for Advanced Study. They've got chalkboards in all the corridors, and he'd think of something and start scribbling on the nearest board, and later forget where he was at the time. They hired someone to follow him around and copy everything down.

This discussion has been closed.