It’s The End Of The World As We Know It, And I Feel Fine!

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,583
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    AtticAnne said:
    Not Jaderail's, but mine, I think.
    Whew!! I was sure I lost my car again. I still can not find my coffee.

I do remember going to the Post Office, I wonder who I mailed it to this time?

EDIT: If I have your address just ignore the lumpy soggy envelope in your mail. I'll get a new coffee cup out of the... Hey!! Where's all my coffee cups? :-P

Have you looked in the left sock drawer?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    At the Scout store DD spotted a really cool metal cup with a clip to attach to your belt or lanyard. She thinks that's what I really need. I think I just need someone to follow me around and pick up everything I leave just lying around. Isn't that what Cecil is for? Or children?
    I'm not sure I can walk around with a hot cup of coffee clipped to my belt, but if you think it might help I'll give it a shot. Cecil? I bet he's taking my stuff while I'm not looking! Why didn't I think of that? If I put my dinner plate in the kitchen sink I find it in the cabinet a few hours later if it disappears. You just solved it I think. If I set it down and leave it he sneaks around and snatches it while I'm not looking.

Note to self: Experiment, set coffee cup in the floor just outside bedroom door. Watch it to see if Cecil runs off with it.
    edited December 1969

I don't have any left socks. All my socks are in the right sock drawer. You think Cecil took all my left socks?

P.S. Nope, left sock drawer is still empty. I'm going to put my NEW coffee cup in it so I KNOW it's in there.

Puts a half eaten sandwich in left sock drawer for later....
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    AtticAnne said:
    At the Scout store DD spotted a really cool metal cup with a clip to attach to your belt or lanyard. She thinks that's what I really need. I think I just need someone to follow me around and pick up everything I leave just lying around. Isn't that what Cecil is for? Or children?
    I'm not sure I can walk around with a hot cup of coffee clipped to my belt, but if you think it might help I'll give it a shot. Cecil? I bet he's taking my stuff while I'm not looking! Why didn't I think of that? If I put my dinner plate in the kitchen sink I find it in the cabinet a few hours later if it disappears. You just solved it I think. If I set it down and leave it he sneaks around and snatches it while I'm not looking.

Note to self: Experiment, set coffee cup in the floor just outside bedroom door. Watch it to see if Cecil runs off with it.

By Jove, I think you've got it. I am positive that my kids, and now their kids, take my cup, glasses, shoes, keys, purse, cigarettes, and lighters. Or it could be the Fartknockers.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I don't have any left socks. All my socks are in the right sock drawer. You think Cecil took all my left socks?

P.S. Nope, left sock drawer is still empty. I'm going to put my NEW coffee cup in it so I KNOW it's in there.

Oh my ... um, okay ... I don't know about Cecil, but think you might find a whole bunch of little friends coming 'round to visit ... they have many feet but don't think they're too interested in socks :-)

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Or it could be the Fartknockers.
    Holy Crap!! You see them too? I put something down and it just poots off on two legs of it's own, never to be seen again until they put it in the last place I look.
    edited August 2012

Oh my ... um, okay ... I don't know about Cecil, but think you might find a whole bunch of little friends coming 'round to visit ... they have many feet but don't think they're too interested in socks :-)
    AH HA! Even Patience55 knows all about these Fartknockers. Where did I put my sandwich? I'm going to keep my eye peeled for those suckers from now on.

Anybody got an eye peeler I can borrow?

EDIT: Yes folks I'm in High Form tonight. The Wacky is just flowing... If ya don't like it...
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • BlumBlumShubBlumBlumShub Posts: 1,108
    edited August 2012

AtticAnne said:
    I haven't been brave enough to try Carrara yet, Wendy. Right now I just want my laptop back. It's taking 5-10 minutes to load each email (or longer).

Anne, Carrara is a beautiful tool to use, very intuitive and it seems to render quite quickly for me, I don't know about other people. The only downside is that your DS shaders won't work. Textures will work fine, just the shader info won't come across.

Hopefully today I'll be in a better position to get something done. Anything at all!

Now... Where's my coffee? JEFF!!! GIVE MY COFFEE BACK!!!

Post edited by BlumBlumShub on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,930
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

My oldest son takes all of mine. Along with my pants, shirts, jackets, and hats. The only thing he hasn't confiscated is my shoes. YET!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,095
    edited December 1969

I just checked out a few profiles,
    has anyone put up a bio and a photo etc?
    yet to find one, I put a few stupid things in :red:
    (she IS dressed, in a thong and diamond pasties!)

edited December 1969

Who has time to put up bios and photos, Wendy? We're all too busy trying to locate our coffee cups. Oops, mine's gone again.

edited December 1969

Brewing fresh coffee for everyone. You still need to bring your own cup.

edited December 1969

I just edited mine. One view of Jade never seen before.
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Was that taken when you wre younger ?

BTW my cup is the one with the border terrier pic on it. Creamer and 2 sugars please.
    edited December 1969

Splenda for me please

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Was that taken when you wre younger ?

BTW my cup is the one with the border terrier pic on it. Creamer and 2 sugars please.
    Much younger, Before I figured out that sun light and Drows don't mix well.

Creamer and two lumps coming up.

P.S. I'm off to the Little green thread now. Time for a new TITLE!!
    edited December 1969

Check out the new TITLE. This will make a GREAT new Avatar. I'm off to hunt my props to make it with. I know I have them.

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Splenda for me please
    Splenda, Equal and others right by the stir sticks Frank.
    edited December 1969

Cool! Thank you

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Check out the new TITLE. This will make a GREAT new Avatar. I'm off to hunt my props to make it with. I know I have them.

If you're having problems finding content in your library, you may want to check out the Newcomers Forum. Those people give out great advice.

Again, congrats!

edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Jaderail said:

If you're having problems finding content in your library, you may want to check out the Newcomers Forum. Those people give out great advice.

Again, congrats!ROFL! My problem is I have all this content in different categories. Finding the right items can take time.

edited December 1969

Well, surprise surprise, I got nothing done again! And I won't tomorrow because I'm in and out all damn day!

I guess at least there's no rush, I'm not under any deadline pressure or anything.

edited December 1969

I'm sitting waiting on approval of my new Avatar. No word yet.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    you took it a bit more seriously than me ;-P
    and it happens my Avatar IS my photo and my photo is how I would LIKE to appear (inc the werewolverine morphing!)
    edited December 1969

I now match my new title. So that quest is done and over.

• VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,499
    edited December 1969

Does anyone know of a hairstyle for V4 with a big long ponytail? I'm sdtill digging in the store.

edited December 1969

I can only think of the girl hair specifically
    I use my V3 hairs as props or conformed in Carrara by saving as obj and attaching skeleton

• VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,499
    edited December 1969

Strike Ponytail for V3 looks pretty close, but I'd rather have one for V4.

I'd attempt to grow one myself, but I don't have a darn clue how to move and style hair in Carrara.b Oh, and speaking of Carrara, anyone seen Andy?

edited December 1969

if you save any figure as an obj and select it and your character's hip and go to animation, attach skeleton, you can conform it in Carrara
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mpWQwSxH_M
    can do clothes, shoes, anything, like instant rigging

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I'm sitting waiting on approval of my new Avatar. No word yet.

Not keen on anything that implies drug addiction to be honest, mate, so I'm afraid I have to give this one the thumbs down.
This discussion has been closed.