UltraScenery - new(er) territory [Commercial]

1424344454648»

Comments

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,809

@Barbult --- these are so so good. Thanks for much inspiration. 
    A question, where did you get dust effect, especially on the 4 wheel image? 

• Hey all. I'm attempting to use UltraScenery 2 for the first time. It shows loaded properly in plugins, it's up to date, but every time I launch it, none of the lettering is visible on the UI (as shown in screenshot). Anyone know where I can start to try and figure this out?  

US2 UI.jpg
    2551 x 1133 - 219K
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,991

daveso said:

@Barbult --- these are so so good. Thanks for much inspiration. 
    A question, where did you get dust effect, especially on the 4 wheel image? 

That is Sandstorm Cloud E from VDB Electrical Sandstorm, scaled way way down and density of the Volume reduced a huge amount.

Paper Tiger said:

Hey all. I'm attempting to use UltraScenery 2 for the first time. It shows loaded properly in plugins, it's up to date, but every time I launch it, none of the lettering is visible on the UI (as shown in screenshot). Anyone know where I can start to try and figure this out?  

Several of us have encountered that problem on the first install. Try reinstalling it. I hope you are using DIM. UltraScenery products do not work when installed from inside Daz Studio.

• Paper TigerPaper Tiger Posts: 93
    edited October 3

barbult said:

Paper Tiger said:

Hey all. I'm attempting to use UltraScenery 2 for the first time. It shows loaded properly in plugins, it's up to date, but every time I launch it, none of the lettering is visible on the UI (as shown in screenshot). Anyone know where I can start to try and figure this out?  

Several of us have encountered that problem on the first install. Try reinstalling it. I hope you are using DIM. UltraScenery products do not work when installed from inside Daz Studio. 

Aye, I use DIM to install practically everything. I'll re-install and give it a try, thanks! :)

EDIT: HAHA! Problem resolved! Many thanks! :D

Post edited by Paper Tiger on

Paper Tiger said:

barbult said:

Paper Tiger said:

Aye, I use DIM to install practically everything. I'll re-install and give it a try, thanks! :)

Great!

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,809

barbult said:

Paper Tiger said:

barbult said:

Paper Tiger said:

Great!

THAT'S A STRANGE THING ACTUALLY. i HAD IT INSTALLED AND ALL WAS WORKING, THEN A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO IT WAS BLANK. i DID THE REINSTALL AND IT WORKED. Strange.