Auto Face Enhancer [Commercial]

Comments

• hfilbhfilb Posts: 63
    DMaster said:

News final. AFE for G8F 

New PowerPose Setup with HD

New HD Expression

Hey..cannot get this Gif displaying correctly..Help?

Use a site like giphy to upload the gif, then link it here. That's what I did to get those gifs to show up a few pages back.

• jukanjukan Posts: 0

I am using the the product for female currently. Really like the expressions you can achieve, they look way more natural with the wrinkles. Excited for the update.

Only problem I have is that it kinda "overwrites" geoshells affecting the face (tears, makeup etc. just disappear). When i disable AFE, they reappear, but the wrinkle-details from AFE are gone of course (allthough the expression stays).

Is there a way to use those geoshells together with AFE? This would be great.

• DMasterDMaster Posts: 410
    edited January 2020

I am using the the product for female currently. Really like the expressions you can achieve, they look way more natural with the wrinkles. Excited for the update.

jukan said:

Only problem I have is that it kinda "overwrites" geoshells affecting the face (tears, makeup etc. just disappear). When i disable AFE, they reappear, but the wrinkle-details from AFE are gone of course (allthough the expression stays).

Yes, the new update will have the HD Expression on G8F. I will add a geoshells too. AFE will have better Skin details.

Post edited by DMaster on

jukan said:

Yes, the ew update will have the HD Expression on G8. I will add a geoshells too.

hfilb said:
    DMaster said:

News final. AFE for G8F 

New PowerPose Setup with HD

New HD Expression

Hey..cannot get this Gif displaying correctly..Help?

Use a site like giphy to upload the gif, then link it here. That's what I did to get those gifs to show up a few pages back.

how to link? getting text only.

edited January 2020
    DMaster said:

how to link? getting text only.

Make sure to grab the actual direct link to the gif, not just a link to the source site

Edit: I deleted the gif. You post it again, so people realize it's something new, not what a random created :)

Post edited by hfilb on
    edited January 2020

Thank You

edited January 2020

Some update images for AFE G8F, render on PBR Marmoset.

Note. You can blend these shapes together to make some better details for your characters.

Also in PowerPose, I have separated the eyebrow for better expression like open mouth now you can have brow compression.

The Update will be free. However, the price will be higher for new buyers.

Promo 001.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 992K
    Promo 002.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1002K
    Promo 004.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1013K
    Promo 003.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 998K
    Promo 005.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    Promo 006.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
  • Looks great! Really love how commited you are to delivering a great product. 

• LesPaulLesPaul Posts: 50
    edited January 2020

Thanks for the update on GF8. Having fun playing with the GM8 product. The support is much appreciated 

Post edited by LesPaul on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

looks great!

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,130

Yes, I'm continuing to use AFE G8 Males. It's terrific. I look forward eagerly to more of your planned releases.

• Leonides02Leonides02 Posts: 1,379

Fantastic, DMaster! Can't wait. 

• D.Master will the upgrade to G8F be automatically available on the "purchased" items on the user account? how does it work?

D.Master will the upgrade to G8F be automatically available on the "purchased" items on the user account? how does it work?

That Is Up to Daz. The update should be auto when you log in. 

• I like to install assets manually... so when its ready, I'd appreciate it if you could also share it in this thread please?!

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,795
    edited January 2020

I just got it and it's much easier to use than I imagined based on this thread! Its a lot of fun but yoiu have to be VERY subtle with the morphs because the mesh gets distorted really easily. Here are three quick tests..

G8 Palmira Face Enhancer Test.png
    800 x 1000 - 1M
    G8 Palmira Face Enhancer Test 2.png
    800 x 1000 - 1M
    G8 Palmira Face Enhancer Test 3.png
    800 x 1000 - 1M
    Post edited by Wonderland on
  • MelissaGTMelissaGT Posts: 2,611
    edited January 2020

I just got it and it's much easier to use than I imagined based on this thread! Its a lot of fun but yoiu have to be VERY subtle with the morphs because the mesh gets distorted really easily. Here are three quick tests..

This is the first time I've seen someone post something that isn't all crazy over-exaggerated expressions. Is this tool useful for "normal" expressions? Is there an advantage over the Daz proprietary HD expressions (https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-8-female-expressions)? I have those and they are wonderful. I use those pretty much exclusively now instead of ones that come with pose packs. Does this tool limit you to SubD 2? I normally render at SubD 4. 

Post edited by MelissaGT on

This is the first time I've seen someone post something that isn't all crazy over-exaggerated expressions. Is this tool useful for "normal" expressions? Is there an advantage over the Daz proprietary HD expressions (https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-8-female-expressions)? I have those and they are wonderful. I use those pretty much exclusively now instead of ones that come with pose packs. Does this tool limit you to SubD 2? I normally render at SubD 4. 

You have much more control with expressions with this (and power pose in general) and this adds to power pose giving you almost a clay like feel so you can do a lot more with it but have to be really careful about over-doing it. You can get much more subtle realistic expressions that are different on the right or left side which you can't do with sliders. But again, the mesh is very easily distorted so it's all about subtlety. I think I'm going to be using these a lot and am kicking myself for not getting the male version when they were on a better sale. 

I tested this really fast so didn't check the SubD level but in this thread DMaster said he/she? will be updating it and I'm not sure if it was already updated or not,

Question for DMaster: I created an expression I liked in Auto Face power pose but there were way too many wrinkles and I couldn't figure out how to get rid of them so I deleted the Auto Face geoshell and was happy with the expression without it. Was that still enhanced with your morphs or just power pose that comes with DS? I'm still kind of confused about this product...

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,971
    edited January 2020

I've had the product a while and finally thought it was time I tried it out, and it looks pretty good even if I do get an ero on loadin:

data/d.master/auto face enhancer/face geometry/auto face enhancer_26922.dsf

I have uninstalled, deleted package, re-downlaoded and installed and still get the same issue.

<edit>

Should say Win 7, using DIM.

Post edited by SimonJM on
  • MelissaGTMelissaGT Posts: 2,611

You have much more control with expressions with this (and power pose in general) and this adds to power pose giving you almost a clay like feel so you can do a lot more with it but have to be really careful about over-doing it. You can get much more subtle realistic expressions that are different on the right or left side which you can't do with sliders. But again, the mesh is very easily distorted so it's all about subtlety. I think I'm going to be using these a lot and am kicking myself for not getting the male version when they were on a better sale. 

I tested this really fast so didn't check the SubD level but in this thread DMaster said he/she? will be updating it and I'm not sure if it was already updated or not,

Thanks for the info. At this point, I have almost no experience with the power pose tool. I've tried it before and just got frustrated with it so it seems like something that I'd have to get used to using first. 

Thanks for the info. At this point, I have almost no experience with the power pose tool. I've tried it before and just got frustrated with it so it seems like something that I'd have to get used to using first. 

Power pose is very easy! You just click on a dot on the face in the power pose window and move it with your curser. You can do that without this product but with less morphs...

Question for DMaster: I created an expression I liked in Auto Face power pose but there were way too many wrinkles and I couldn't figure out how to get rid of them so I deleted the Auto Face geoshell and was happy with the expression without it. Was that still enhanced with your morphs or just power pose that comes with DS? I'm still kind of confused about this product...

The powerpose template can be used without the geoshell, but the geoshell enhances the subdivision on the face and therefore gives much better folding/detail (at the cost of too many wrinkles a lot of times!). The face mesh is much easier to break without the geoshell, but it still works fine if the poses are kept subtle. I myself am restricted to using this product without geoshell and it's still worth it.

• Might be a stupid question but has the update happened for G8Female? I havn't moved any part of it to a new folder so it still appears as a 'block' when loaded. The later G8Male version works well. Maybe I'm just a tad impatient?!

• Since yesterday sometimes when I load a scene with AFE Daz states that "files" are missing and it needs to redownload. That's strange that doesn't happen always. Somebody else?

Since yesterday sometimes when I load a scene with AFE Daz states that "files" are missing and it needs to redownload. That's strange that doesn't happen always. Somebody else?

This has happened to me multiple times. It also occurs with Genesis 3 / Genesis 8 Starter Essentials.

I sent in a ticket back in December but still haven't heard from support. 

• Since yesterday sometimes when I load a scene with AFE Daz states that "files" are missing and it needs to redownload. That's strange that doesn't happen always. Somebody else?

This has happened to me multiple times. It also occurs with Genesis 3 / Genesis 8 Starter Essentials.

It seems to me that I can keep working and "skip" the window. It feel like the plugin is working just fine. Not 100% sure tough. What are your experiences with this? Do you reload every time? It's pretty time consuming on my pc. 3 min maybe

• Bought the product some time ago, but just tried to use it for the first time yesterday. I got the block head. Someone else said they'd unistalled, deleted, and reinstalled manually and it worked. I uninstalled, deleted, and reinstalled with DIM and that appears to have fixed it. 

Might be a stupid question but has the update happened for G8Female? I havn't moved any part of it to a new folder so it still appears as a 'block' when loaded. The later G8Male version works well. Maybe I'm just a tad impatient?!

• Many thanks Melissa - that worked :)

Since yesterday sometimes when I load a scene with AFE Daz states that "files" are missing and it needs to redownload. That's strange that doesn't happen always. Somebody else?

It seems to me that I can keep working and "skip" the window. It feel like the plugin is working just fine. Not 100% sure tough. What are your experiences with this? Do you reload every time? It's pretty time consuming on my pc. 3 min maybe

You can keep working. But batch rendering may not work.