XTransfer Module 1- Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 Morph Converter (Commercial)

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,065
    edited December 2019

Hi. Is your default content path set? Do you have one content library or many? If you load G3M again and open script and go Browse to Saved XTransfer Morphs you should see where it was saved.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • MelissaGTMelissaGT Posts: 2,611
    Zev0 said:

Hi. Is your default content path set? Do you have one content library or many? If you load G3M again and open script and go Browse to Saved XTransfer Morphs you should see where it was saved.

Hi there - I have it set to reference the main "Daz" content library. I've attached a screenshot of where the saved morphs are located...I'm just not sure why my converted Darius 7 isn't called "XT Darius 7" as your guide shows the "XT Victoria 7". I've also attached a screenshot of my converted Darius 7. Please note the broken egg yolk-shaped irises. I bought your script in hopes of transferring this character as your store page shows a converted Darius without these wonky irises. However, my results are so far exactly the same as the ones I got with RiverSoft's converter script. This is the one character I've had problems with...I've already successfully transferred Victoria 7, Michael 7, Ophelia 7, Olympia 7, and a whole slew of other custom characters successfully, but Darius eludes me. Did you do something specific to get your results on him that have perfectly round irises? 

darius.jpg
    1452 x 1468 - 116K
    darius iray.JPG
    1226 x 1605 - 129K
    xtransfer promo image.JPG
    1070 x 1359 - 105K
    directory.jpg
    801 x 1515 - 267K
    edited December 2019

XTransfer has no Iris issues. The issue here is you are unable to transfer Darius for some reason. All XTransfer Morphs have an XT prefix. If not, it is not from the product. Can you post your steps please?

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 2019

I will do another Darius transfer and compare the XTransfer files to your list.

Post edited by Zev0 on

Our lists look the same. He should be here.

1.PNG
    2554 x 1397 - 473K
    edited December 2019
    Zev0 said:

XTransfer has no Iris issues. The issue here is you are unable to transfer Darius for some reason. All XTransfer Morphs have an XT prefix. If not, it is not from the product. Can you post your steps please?

The morphs created have the same timestamp from when I ran the script, and they are in the XTransfer folder, but I'm still not seeing anything in Daz that says "XT Darius 7". I've attached another screenshot. 

Steps:

1 - Open up base G3M 

2 - Dial in Darius 7 shaping morphs

3 - Favorite all used morphs (did this from "currently used")

4 - Start Script (upon starting the script, all the morphs dial back out but they are showing under the "Favorite Morphs" tab)

5 - Hit "Transfer Selected Morphs" (script runs for approx 2min)

6 - Open up base G8M and browse to newly created morphs

These are the steps I've been following and I just tried again to the same effect. Nothing comes up under "XTransfer". I can only find by typing in "Darius7" and he still has the wonky irises. 

browse.jpg
    754 x 156 - 25K
    favorites.JPG
    682 x 396 - 49K
    favorited morphs.JPG
    872 x 674 - 121K
    morph list.JPG
    758 x 772 - 86K
    Post edited by MelissaGT on
    edited December 2019

Just favourite these and tell me what happens. The rest of his morphs will auto link. Also there is no need to dial it up as well.

fav.jpg
    682 x 396 - 87K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 2019
    Zev0 said:

Just favourite these and tell me what happens. The rest of his morphs will auto link. Also there is no need to dial it up as well.

Tried that and still the same issue, though this time only the head transferred over (honestly I really only care about the head anyways...I use a different body for him). No "XTransfer" heading on the parameters tab and I can only find the morph by typing in "Darius7". Same wonky irises. I also went through and made sure any of the morphs that got created when I tried using RiverSoft's script before were gone and they were (not sure if that would make a difference). 

Capture.JPG
    704 x 834 - 54K
    edited December 2019

Thye wonky eyes are not from XTransfer..That result is from the other products conversion, meaning those files still exist on your G8. They could be clashing..Try and remove all Darius 7 files from that conversion and try again. Search your G8M data for anything Darius 7...

Post edited by Zev0 on
    Zev0 said:

Thye wonky eyes are not from XTransfer..That result is from the other products conversion, meaning those files still exist on your G8. They could be clashing..Try and remove all Darius 7 files from that conversion and try again. 

I'm not sure how to go about getting rid of anything else...I already deleted the morph files that got saved for them. What about uninstalling/reinstalling Darius 7? I'll try asking in the other product page. 

edited December 2019

Converted Darius 7 on G8 has nothing to do with the source from G3. There is no need to uninstall Darius 7 on G3. Find out where Darius 7 is located on your G8M and delete that directory.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited December 2019
    Zev0 said:

Converted Darius 7 on G8 has nothing to do with the source from G3. There is no need to uninstall Darius 7 on G3. Find out where Darius 7 is located on your G8M and delete that directory.

Yeah, that I already did. I had a "Converted Characters" output directory and I can see all the others I transferred there...and I deliberately deleted anything referencing Darius 7 in that folder. I even tried renaming that folder temporarily just in case and I'm still getting the wonky eyeballs when I tried XTransfer again. 

*edit* There were some hidden JCM's from another character I had converted who used 10% Darius 7 in his "recipe". I moved all those out to an unrelated backup folder and now when I pull up a blank G8M and do a search for Darius 7 or Darius7 -nothing- comes up. So we should be at square one. I tried using the XTransfer script again, going through all steps...and now...there's nothing upon completion. So what we were looking at before for me, you were right...that was all the stuff from the other product. Now I can't find the XTransfer stuff at all, so we just need to figure out why I'm not getting that directory in Daz after following all the steps (and I do have it in my Windows Browser).

Here's a link to my log - https://mega.nz/#!Dc8RCQZD!sx8dzBO_yeFDkybikSq_06hXixaHqR5qIGXowuiffrM

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451

i'll have to try what you recommended for the eye issue, they converted fine for a while and then 9/10 of the morphs have deformed eyes, but haven't been able to play around in Daz for a while between work and little free time aside, the little free time i do have is impulse shopping on the sales here and mario kart lol, for the most part GenX does seem to transfer well for me maybe i'll try getting the eyes figured out today 

• Highly ticked off about this product..  I have tried all methods in this article and nothing works that well.  i even did a simple morph xfer and nope DAZ just usually jams up, but doesnt crash.  i mean JAM man.  i left it for 2 hours on one friggin morph....  so hear is what i see is an issue..  this loads a g8 (and all its morphs) i think for each xfer, just like another program (g3toG8) does and imho this is a serious problem.  most of us have LOADED g8's with gigs worth of data loaded on the g8 character.  sometimes it takes 5-10 min to load my g8 char, and half that time for my g3.  i mean come on....  if this program has to load and then reload like i see it finally doing as well as del objs as i see it doing this jams up the program each and everytime.  right now it's STUCK on Clearing scene - Del Obj.... and has been there for about 15 min and counting....

ONE MORPH NO ADD-ONS JCMs nothing.  seriously BS in my opinion.  It finally finished saying 13min 50sec, when it was wayyyyyy longer than that. I have a fast computer as well.

I love all Zev0's works but this has me baffled......

I noticed at the end it had to del the character/s obj from the scene...is this nesessary?  it took way more time than it should have just to clear the scene....and finish...mind i have a clear scene, just the g3 in scene.  and that took more than 15 min.....

i found a work around for the (genX2) xfer to g3 that works really well.  i just dial in the already completed genX morph (char) on g3, export to obj, then zero morphs, Morph Pro to char, correct bones/erc, then save asset to new location out of the GenX folders.  i found this works better than dealing with xfer morphs from genX. - note: if you had jcms they wont work with it after this method.

the only thing i havent tried is a quick method that i use when building characters from scratch, is placing a space or _ before each data folder that i dont want loaded.  some day i will get it in all one folder and remove all the other mprhsi dontwant, but usually i use a loaded characeter to have more selectionwhen free spinning dials. 

But like most we have a loaded g8 character and i see this is one main issue......so not happy i have to spend a lot of time on a product that should be easy to use and not time consuming.....  i cant spend hours on each and every morph...

I am very disaponted to say the least.

edited December 2019

"most of us have LOADED g8's with gigs worth of data loaded on the g8 character.  sometimes it takes 5-10 min to load my g8 char, and half that time for my g3.  i mean come on"

We have no control over that. That is a studio problem. If you want your G8 more lightweight for transfers you can just grab a bunch of product folders in data and move them out somwhere else so long. I would leave the Daz3D folder in place, and just move the rest.

I sent you a PM.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,084
    edited December 2019

I’ve read a good portion of the posts and the issues people are having. It makes a lot of sense to do so before buying a new product. What I am wondering is this: given the multitude of problems, how exactly do we justify the product’s advert page tag line: “Introducing XTransfer (Module 1), the ... most accurate Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 Morph Transfer System”? Is this just puffery, or is there a justifiable basis for making this claim?

Post edited by mcorr on
    edited December 2019

Just because a few users are experiencing issues does not void the actual standings of what the product does and claims to do when it is working fine on systems. If it didn't do as such I would not have put it in. I do not believe in false advertising. As stated earlier we are getting feedback from those who are having issues. With regards to accuracy, that is no false claim. XT is as accurate as you doing an OBJ export and doing a manual transfer between figures yourself, which is the most accurate way to transfer morphs. This product automates that exact process. Had I said guarenteed to work perfectly on all systems then yes sue me.

End of the day we cannot simulate how different users set up content, how their rigs are configured, what content they have installed which could cause issues, best we can do is create a product based on common ground and deal with isolated issues after, which is what we are doing by communicating with those who are having issues. A big part of issues are regarding GenX Morphs, which comes from an external product, and those morphs are not natively designed for G3. Our job is to find out why those issues are happening, and why it is impacting certain people more than others.

Post edited by Zev0 on

Right, I get all that. It’s just that—given those limitations—making more modest claims would seem reasonable since it would lower expectations and conform more to the reality of the situation, especially when this involves some unwitting becoming beta testers to get the script running the way it’s supposed to. Anyway, I’ll buy the product if/when the kinks get worked out. The sooner the better since I could really use what Xtransfer promises to deliver.

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,957

StarLabz said:

i found a work around for the (genX2) xfer to g3 that works really well.  i just dial in the already completed genX morph (char) on g3, export to obj, then zero morphs, Morph Pro to char, correct bones/erc, then save asset to new location out of the GenX folders.  i found this works better than dealing with xfer morphs from genX. - note: if you had jcms they wont work with it after this method.

This is not a fool-proof solution as there is a problem with the fingernails with some characters, specifically genesis 2; Zev0 is working hard to clear up this hiccup as it is a problem specific towards GenX morphs, and yes, the script does work for dialed in ERC'd custom characters as well!

edited December 2019

takezo_3001If you hide the nails, you will see the nailbed geometry between G3 and G8 is different. If the nailbed geometry is heavily morphed out of proportion on G3 (depending on the morph complexity), there is no way to fix it automatically coming over to G8. We can try a few tricks, but even a manual transfer via obj between figures will give the same issues. Thankfully, the majority of morphs on g3 have not messed with the nailbeds on fingers. Same applies to toes.

Capture.PNG
    1380 x 1294 - 477K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,957
    Zev0 said:

takezo_3001If you hide the nails, you will see the nailbed geometry between G3 and G8 is different. If the nailbed geometry is heavily morphed out of proportion on G3 (depending on the morph complexity), there is no way to fix it automatically coming over to G8. We can try a few tricks, but even a manual transfer via obj between figures will give the same issues. Thankfully, the majority of morphs on g3 have not messed with the nailbeds on fingers. Same applies to toes.

Yep, I figured as much but yeah it's a given especially using the Morph Loader method; thankfully I don't have any issues with the majority of my G3 morphs (Save with GenX) via X-Transfer!

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,970
    mcorr said:

Right, I get all that. It’s just that—given those limitations—making more modest claims would seem reasonable since it would lower expectations and conform more to the reality of the situation, especially when this involves some unwitting becoming beta testers to get the script running the way it’s supposed to. Anyway, I’ll buy the product if/when the kinks get worked out. The sooner the better since I could really use what Xtransfer promises to deliver.

But... it IS the most accurate. I've done transfers the brute force way. Xtransfer is a lot faster and easier, and the inclusion of JCMs makes it REALLY convenient.

The script issues people are encountering has nothing to do with the accuracy or potential of xtransfer. I've had zero problems with it, most people have had zero problems with it. Given the return policy, there's really no risk to try it and see if you are in the majority of people not having any issues.

@oso I can’t tell you how relieved I am to hear that. Thanks for accurately mirroring exactly what I was addressing and responding to it in such relevant and pertinent terms. You’ve made my decision to buy this product so much easier.

•  

StarLabz said:

This is not a fool-proof solution as there is a problem with the fingernails with some characters, specifically genesis 2; Zev0 is working hard to clear up this hiccup as it is a problem specific towards GenX morphs, and yes, the script does work for dialed in ERC'd custom characters as well!

true, but when i used the GenX2 i made sure to click the seperate nailbed on them before xfering them to g3 from g2, which is an option on x2.

--------------------------------------------

Let me first say that i never meant to flame Zev0 for this product. i would buy it again in a split second.  i know he will work hard to address any issue. i was trying to address one main issue with the load times for each morph (loaded g3 and g8); therefore, one work around is to offload lik ei was trying to state. 

Apologies to Zev0 if i seemed out of sorts, as i have always respected him and his products which are all part of my extensive library and always will be.

With that said, please dont let my comments or others discourage you from buying this product.  When he figures the real issues out i know there will be an update to correct some of these.  i recomend those to run this program by adding morphs gradually; especailly when dealing with a loaded character for start.  Add one for start and work up from there until you can measure your computer and char/load.  THIS IS JUST A RECOMENDATION ONLY, as i am trying as well to work around these issues.  Again, i would BUY THIS PRODUCT ALL OVER AGAIN, without hesitation as zev0's products are top notch.

• Sent you a pm, and i will share this one on here as i think its relevant to discussion and issues solving:

So this is what i did and this works fine. 

If any dsf file is compressed it gives issues and wont create the file, so i just resaved them as morph asset and i was able to read them in text editor, instead of that jumble i see when files are compressed.  if they are compressed and have no PATH as it looks like you prog cant read/decypher compressed daz files.  Once i resaved my files as non-compressed and could read them in text editor i ran them and it worked pretty fast with the caviout that i made sure my g8 char moprhs were down to minimum so to have better load times.

I found that if they are compressed then the program will finish, and it looks like it creates the morph, but in fact the morph isnt in the designated folder.  Once i corrected them, it works fine and creates the morphs in folder and loads on g8 very well.

i hope this might help you a bit in problem solving

• MORE:  I found out that if you make any changes to morphs, i.e. bones (and saving) before using script tht the reulst will come out like a photo i saw above where half of the char and one breast on the opposite side is seriously twisted and the leg looks like schreaded cheese.  I recomend closing daz completely and when reloading daz to use the script provided by daz (purge memory) which i use alot before loading any character.

Once i restarted it and reran the script, the character worked like a charm. 8 characters (no links) in about 8 min.

I strongly suggest those that have loaded g8's to offload as many morphs as possible. 

HERE ARE SOME STEPS:

- this can be done by first creating another QUICK folder that i use only when developing new g8's and place a fresh g8/v8 into this folder. 

- insted of searching for these files (linked textures and such), just manually download it from daz and place into the QUICK folder of your designation. (make sure no content folder is in front of these folders)

- then place a symbol like _ or # or whatever before each Genesis 8 folder. 

- this can be tedious if you have multiple g8 linked folders (i have about 6 seperate - but will change that soon) but this will give you the best result after you LINK/ADD the folder you created inside daz library directory. 

- After you have completed your transfers load a quick g8 and test each morph. 

- If all is good and you are done, change back your gen 8 folders to load your loaded g8, and place a symbol in front of your QUICK folder or just move the quick folder to your desktop and move back when needed.

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,077

From reading this thread since the beginning, it appears to me that people's frustrations are misplaced. The bulk of the issues seem to come from people converting non-native G3 characters, i.e. converted from earlier generations with GenX or other methods. The folks that have posted success seem to be starting from "no-converted" G3 characters. I think it's unreasonable to expect a converted character from earlier generations or a heavily modified G3 to be trouble free.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715
    edited December 2019
    mcorr said:

The claims are justified imo; yes I had one go wrong, but I've had many go right.

As ever, I don't judge a product on how well it works, but on how good the customer service is when something goes wrong.

I've never seen any better than Zev0s

Post edited by nicstt on
  • DripDrip Posts: 1,186

It appears I accidentally fixed xtransfer crashing on my system. This may, or may not, help other people who suffer from DS crashing out without notice around the 71-85% XTransfer.

And all I did, was change my XTransfer Content Directory..
    For me, it showed yadayada\DAZ 3D\Studio\My DAZ 3D Library\ as default library.
    I changed it to yadayada\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library

It's probably some Windows security setting, or something within Daz Studio itself colliding with itself, but for those with problems, it won't hurt to double check that your XTransfer Content Directory is specifically outside the DAZ 3D\Studio\My DAZ 3D Library\ directory tree.

edited December 2019
    Drip said:

It appears I accidentally fixed xtransfer crashing on my system. This may, or may not, help other people who suffer from DS crashing out without notice around the 71-85% XTransfer.

And all I did, was change my XTransfer Content Directory..
    For me, it showed yadayada\DAZ 3D\Studio\My DAZ 3D Library\ as default library.
    I changed it to yadayada\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library

It's probably some Windows security setting, or something within Daz Studio itself colliding with itself, but for those with problems, it won't hurt to double check that your XTransfer Content Directory is specifically outside the DAZ 3D\Studio\My DAZ 3D Library\ directory tree.

I wonder if that would help my issue. I haven't experienced any crashes, but when I run the script and it says "complete", nothing shows up in my parameters tab. No XTransfer heading for the morph, nothing. But I can navigate to the XTransfer folder in Windows Explorer (which obviously doesn't help me in Daz, but proves that the morphs are being written to the drive). I have no idea why/how this is happening. When I check the log, each morph being written has the word "illegal" after it. Not sure if that's normal. Sure does sound bad though. Here's an example of some of the verbiage - 

2019-12-17 15:40:14.516 E:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/XTransfer/DAZ 3D/Darius 7/XT_pJCMDarius7FootBndUpR.dsf (8,0): Illegal new-line in string

2019-12-17 15:40:14.516 E:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/XTransfer/DAZ 3D/Darius 7/XT_pJCMDarius7ForearmBndL.dsf (8,0): Illegal new-line in string

2019-12-17 15:40:14.516 E:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/XTransfer/DAZ 3D/Darius 7/XT_pJCMDarius7ForearmBndLHDLLv4.dsf (8,0): Illegal new-line in string

2019-12-17 15:40:14.517 E:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/XTransfer/DAZ 3D/Darius 7/XT_pJCMDarius7ForearmBndLHDRLv4.dsf (8,0): Illegal new-line in string

2019-12-17 15:40:14.517 E:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/XTransfer/DAZ 3D/Darius 7/XT_pJCMDarius7ForearmBndR.dsf (8,0): Illegal new-line in string

2019-12-17 15:40:14.518 E:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/XTransfer/DAZ 3D/Darius 7/XT_pJCMDarius7LowerAbdomenUpperBnd.dsf (8,0): Illegal new-line in string

2019-12-17 15:40:14.519 E:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/XTransfer/DAZ 3D/Darius 7/XT_pJCMDarius7ShinBndBck_100L.dsf (8,0): Illegal new-line in string

2019-12-17 15:40:14.519 E:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/XTransfer/DAZ 3D/Darius 7/XT_pJCMDarius7ShinBndBck_100R.dsf (8,0): Illegal new-line in string

2019-12-17 15:40:14.519 E:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/XTransfer/DAZ 3D/Darius 7/XT_pJCMDarius7ShoulderBndDnL.dsf (8,0): Illegal new-line in string

2019-12-17 15:40:14.520 E:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/XTransfer/DAZ 3D/Darius 7/XT_pJCMDarius7ShoulderBndDnR.dsf (8,0): Illegal new-line in string

2019-12-17 15:40:14.521 E:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/XTransfer/DAZ 3D/Darius 7/XT_pJCMDarius7ShoulderBndUpL.dsf (8,0): Illegal new-line in string

2019-12-17 15:40:14.521 E:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/XTransfer/DAZ 3D/Darius 7/XT_pJCMDarius7ShoulderBndUpR.dsf (8,0): Illegal new-line in string

2019-12-17 15:40:14.522 E:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/XTransfer/DAZ 3D/Darius 7/XT_pJCMDarius7ShoulderFwd_n90L.dsf (8,0): Illegal new-line in string

2019-12-17 15:40:14.522 E:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/XTransfer/DAZ 3D/Darius 7/XT_pJCMDarius7ShoulderFwd_n90R.dsf (8,0): Illegal new-line in string

2019-12-17 15:40:14.523 E:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/XTransfer/DAZ 3D/Darius 7/XT_pJCMDarius7ThighFwd_n90L.dsf (8,0): Illegal new-line in string

2019-12-17 15:40:14.523 E:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/XTransfer/DAZ 3D/Darius 7/XT_pJCMDarius7ThighFwd_n90R.dsf (8,0): Illegal new-line in string

2019-12-17 15:40:14.524 E:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/XTransfer/DAZ 3D/Darius 7/XT_pJCMDarius7ThighSideSideL.dsf (8,0): Illegal new-line in string

2019-12-17 15:40:14.524 E:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/XTransfer/DAZ 3D/Darius 7/XT_pJCMDarius7ThighSideSideR.dsf (8,0): Illegal new-line in string

2019-12-17 15:40:14.525 E:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/XTransfer/DAZ 3D/Head/XT_CTRLCheeksDimpleCreaseHD.dsf (8,0): Illegal new-line in string

2019-12-17 15:40:14.526 E:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/XTransfer/DAZ 3D/Head/XT_PHMBrowCompressionHD.dsf (8,0): Illegal new-line in string

2019-12-17 15:40:14.526 E:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/XTransfer/DAZ 3D/Head/XT_PHMCheeksDimpleCreaseHDL.dsf (8,0): Illegal new-line in string

2019-12-17 15:40:14.527 E:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/XTransfer/DAZ 3D/Head/XT_PHMLipsThin.dsf (8,0): Illegal new-line in string

2019-12-17 15:40:14.528 E:/DAZ 3D/Studio/My Library/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Male/Morphs/XTransfer/DAZ 3D/Head/XT_PHMNoseCompressionHD.dsf (8,0): Illegal new-line in string

It's such a shame...I really do want to use this product. I've been working on a specific Christmas piece and one of the characters I wanted to transfer to G8 so he could actually smile without looking like a demonic clown is going to end up still stuck in G3-space for it. :(