Show Us Your Bryce Renders! Part 8

Comments

• StuartBStuartB Posts: 596
    edited December 1969

Bryce5.com is working again now.

• Roland4Roland4 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

And here are friendships with a little postwork.

Friendships1Postwork.jpg
    500 x 500 - 104K
  • HoroHoro Posts: 10,539
    edited December 1969

StuartB4 said:
    Bryce5.com is working again now.

Yup, there were issues with some file names.

@Dave - creepy clock, nice pun.

@Roland4 - nice chest and rings.

@Art - thank you. Great start.

• Tim82Tim82 Posts: 859
    edited December 1969

@ StuartB4 - ty for the heads up :)

@ Roland - nice rings :)

also here is a rough render of what im working on today :)

Viking_home_1.jpg
    1194 x 563 - 207K
  • Dave SavageDave Savage Posts: 2,433
    edited December 1969

That's another great terrain Tim.

Just another V4 from me.

PunkHula.jpg
    1266 x 1950 - 634K
  • GussNemoGussNemo Posts: 1,855
    edited December 1969

@fencepost: First image looks like an inlaid pattern on a tile floor. A rather dirty looking floor. All of those are neat.

@Roland: More really nice objects.

@Dave: Another nice image.

@Tim Bateman: Nice image for a WIP.

edited December 1969

Thanks all, in the moment i make more postwork as before.

edited December 1969

GussNemo said:
    @Roland: More really nice objects.

Have you a idea for me ?

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,105
    edited December 1969

Very nice renders.

Roland4

Like a challenge?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/129489919/vintage-gold-filigree-jewelry-box

Scroll down the page to see it.

• mx42bmx42b Posts: 25
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    Thank you all for the nice comments about my previous pic.
    For this one I was just playing around with lights and transparencies to use for spell effects and the like.

halfsize2.jpg
    700 x 875 - 198K
    edited November 2014

Fishtales said:
    Very nice renders.

Roland4

Like a challenge?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/129489919/vintage-gold-filigree-jewelry-box

Scroll down the page to see it.

What do you mean ? There are several, and for most the model need so many polygons that i can not create it with my laptop.

edit: Du you mean this ?

il_570xN.667473675_cogg_.jpg
    570 x 428 - 36K
    Post edited by Roland4 on
    edited December 1969

No, I said scroll down the page to see it.

It was this one.

il_570xN.449298317_sb5y_.jpg
    570 x 428 - 58K
    edited December 1969

something just for a bit of fun :)

Scorpian.jpg
    1194 x 563 - 118K
    edited November 2014

Fishtales said:
    No, I said scroll down the page to see it.

It was this one.

Sorry, i think that this is not possible because the model need to much polygons for my Laptop. I tried something similar before and my Laptop hangs up. In the moment i try the picture above. Thank you very much for your inspiration.

edited December 1969

@Roland: No, I've no ideas at the moment. I've turned off my imagination at the moment in order to concentrate on another project.

@mx42b: That's a really nice image, lighting is well done.

@Tim Bateman: That's a menacing looking image. I sure hope that's a close up of that scorpion.

edited December 1969

GussNemo said:
    @Roland: No, I've no ideas at the moment. I've turned off my imagination at the moment in order to concentrate on another project.

No problem, Fishtales have a good idea. It`s in work.

edited November 2014

@Roland: Can't wait to see the results.

Edit: Even though this image was done in DAZ Studio, it's worth seeing. http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/40968

Post edited by GussNemo on
    edited December 1969

GussNemo said:
    @Roland: Can't wait to see the results.

Edit: Even though this image was done in DAZ Studio, it's worth seeing. http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/40968

You'll be surprised, I will give to me as more trouble than usual. I can not see the picture you mean.

• David BrinnenDavid Brinnen Posts: 3,136
    edited November 2014

Continuing with the HDRI experiments, here is another test of Horo's latest (CSx3+SC-AM) which evolved from the process used in this video Bryce advanced gemstone effect using phased hypertextures - by David Brinnen again using hypertextures but also in conjunction with anisotropic effects to give the coloured flecks. A similar process to the one used to create pearlescent paint Bryce 10 minute material project - red pearlescent paint - a tutorial by David Brinnen

Opal8.jpg
    850 x 850 - 406K
    Post edited by David Brinnen on
  • Dave SavageDave Savage Posts: 2,433
    edited December 1969

With slightly subtler colours and reducing the frequency, that would make a very convincing mother of pearl material. It also looks great how it is though David.

I was having a catch up on ShareCG and downloaded Roland's Rings (thanks Roland).

GoldRings.jpg
    500 x 400 - 113K
  • launoklaunok Posts: 793
    edited November 2014

Some recent renders done in Bryce after not using Bryce for quite some time!

For the "Le Tour" render(s) I have used my first clothing set made from a resource kit by Ghastly. Got help from Patience55 on how to cut the resource kit mesh in Hexagon and help from Roygee on how to add the glasses screen part to his helmet (also Hexagon). Roygee also made a zipper for jersey (not actually noticeable on renders) and gave me a short tutorial on how to make a zipper. Ben from Daz Studio forums helped me on how to use the d-form plugin in DS 4.6 to add wind blow morphs to the jersey part. The shoes, socks and gloves, cyclist pose are from a cyclist clothing set by Wilmap available on her site. The road model is by Fictionalromance called "Dirt Road", available at ShareCG. Bicycle is freebie I got on the web. Character is G2 Male.

For the "High Society" render I have used Sketchup models, a 1905 Circa Perambulator (pram) by Hypnagogia and another vintage pram by Jacky Tessier, both prams available at ShareCG. Clothing from Roaring Twenties set by Wilmap. Characters G2 Female. I have struggled quite a bit with the lighting inside of the tea room which was quite dark.

For the "Cruising the City" render I have used a model called "Le Faubourg", again the pram by Hypnagogia, G2 Female dressed again in clothing by Wilmap.

These are actually test renders!

Le_Faubourg_City_with_Vintage_pram.jpg
    1200 x 603 - 171K
    HIGH_SOCIETY_BY_LAUNOK.jpg
    807 x 603 - 130K
    LE_TOUR_2.jpg
    1200 x 603 - 149K
    LE_TOUR_1.jpg
    1200 x 603 - 161K
    Post edited by launok on
    edited November 2014

With slightly subtler colours and reducing the frequency, that would make a very convincing mother of pearl material. It also looks great how it is though David.

I was having a catch up on ShareCG and downloaded Roland's Rings (thanks Roland).

Thanks, your render looks fantastic.

edit: sharecg is down since 3 days and so i can not see my uploads.

edited December 1969

A first try. i dont want make a exact copy.

TreasureChest2a.jpg
    500 x 500 - 200K
  • HoroHoro Posts: 10,539
    edited December 1969

@Tim - nice landscape. The scorpion has a nice size. I'm happy we haven't such here.

@Dave. Lady with snake looks great, the rings as well.

@mx42b - nice idea and nicely done.

@David - nice result.

@launok - quite some labour involved, great results.

@Roland4 - that box looks already great in the first try.

edited December 1969

A additional Enhancements. I hope you can see the difference between the first and second image.

TreasureChest2b.jpg
    500 x 500 - 202K
  • Dan WhitesideDan Whiteside Posts: 500
    edited December 1969

Hi all;
    My apologizes this response is so late (I thought life got simpler when one becomes a "Senior Citizen"). I really appreciate all the comments and it was very remiss of me not to respond sooner.
    I went back and fixed the leg inside the other and also figured out how to fix extremely non-planer G2 quad polygons that Bryce has problems triangulating by using a Catmull-Clark sub-division of the problem areas in Modo. Also fixed some odd shadows caused by too low an IBL resolution. Had to up the IBL res from 32 to 512 which ended up taking 22 hours to render. Posted the final image in my gallery:
    http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/44527/

I've also been working on another G2 "pin-up" image (she does tend toward that style), this with hair and outfit by Out Of Touch and some models created in Modo. Kinda inspired by Tina Turner's "Private Dancer" song.

I don't get over here as much as I'd like to but as always I really enjoy everyones images and posts.

Best to everyone;
    Dan

private_dancer.jpg
    1000 x 700 - 282K
    edited November 2014

Hi all;
    My apologizes this response is so late (I thought life got simpler when one becomes a "Senior Citizen"). I really appreciate all the comments and it was very remiss of me not to respond sooner.
    I went back and fixed the leg inside the other and also figured out how to fix extremely non-planer G2 quad polygons that Bryce has problems triangulating by using a Catmull-Clark sub-division of the problem areas in Modo. Also fixed some odd shadows caused by too low an IBL resolution. Had to up the IBL res from 32 to 512 which ended up taking 22 hours to render. Posted the final image in my gallery:
    http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/44527/

I've also been working on another G2 "pin-up" image (she does tend toward that style), this with hair and outfit by Out Of Touch and some models created in Modo. Kinda inspired by Tina Turner's "Private Dancer" song.

I don't get over here as much as I'd like to but as always I really enjoy everyones images and posts.

Best to everyone;
    Dan

She looks so real and nice.

edited November 2014

Now the Treasure Chest is ready for me. I have make a postwork. The model have 2165376 polygons.

TreasureChest2d_copy.jpg
    500 x 500 - 228K
    TreasureChest2c_copy.jpg
    500 x 500 - 219K
    edited December 1969

@ Roland4 - nice work mate, it looks awesome :)

edited December 1969

Very nice Roland.

Nice render from you to Dan.

This discussion has been closed.